List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

Be cheaper then Bethesda. Not to mention the IP's they would own and the giant catalog of games they could add to GP. Would be a total worthwhile purchase. Their pockets are the deepest of the three. An easy sell to the shareholders.

I've been hearing Sega rumors for a while. Don't know how realistic that is, but the rumors persist.
gs6l5ec8t6p51.jpg

Off: Sorry to derail slightly, but does anyone have a good place to get Minecraft for XBOX One at a reasonable price?  I had been hoping that at least the base game would be offered via GWG, but no luck so far.  My daughter really wants this for the upcoming Series S/X and while I see the base game for a decent deal on CDKeys, I would prefer to get the Starter Collection, Favourites Pack or Master Collection so she can have some extra coins and/or 'goodies.'  To not fully derail this thread please message me directly if you have any suggestions.  TIA!

Off: Sorry to derail slightly, but does anyone have a good place to get Minecraft for XBOX One at a reasonable price? I had been hoping that at least the base game would be offered via GWG, but no luck so far. My daughter really wants this for the upcoming Series S/X and while I see the base game for a decent deal on CDKeys, I would prefer to get the Starter Collection, Favourites Pack or Master Collection so she can have some extra coins and/or 'goodies.' To not fully derail this thread please message me directly if you have any suggestions. TIA!
If I'm not mistaken it's part of Game Pass...

Skickat från min Redmi Note 8T via Tapatalk

If I'm not mistaken it's part of Game Pass...

Thanks for the info. I neglected to state that we don't game enough to justify GamePass or GP Ultimate though we do have Gold which is why I am looking at purchasing Minecraft directly. Between a handful of purchased games and GWG we tend to have enough content to keep us going :) Of course MS could get rid of Gold as they seem to be potentially phasing it out but so far Gold is enough for us. Thanks again!

Thanks for the info. I neglected to state that we don't game enough to justify GamePass or GP Ultimate though we do have Gold which is why I am looking at purchasing Minecraft directly. Between a handful of purchased games and GWG we tend to have enough content to keep us going :) Of course MS could get rid of Gold as they seem to be potentially phasing it out but so far Gold is enough for us. Thanks again!
No worries, I hope you can find a good deal on the game for your daughter.

Looks like a code is only $8 on CDKeys right now: https://www.cdkeys.com/minecraft-xbox-one

They have some other DLC packs for pretty cheap too. I recommend using paypal with them but never had a problem purchasing a key from them.

There is absolutely ZERO chance they'll give away Minecraft via GWG. It's a huge money maker. CDkeys is probably your best bet.

Sorry for this, but I had used the search and I didn't find anything.
Is a free mask (medical) for avatar? I find some but not free. Thanks.

If you are trying to save some money you Might be able to get the Minecraft Educational Edition via your child's school.  Might not be a bad idea to check if you are interested in getting a free copy and don't want to sign up for gamepass.

If you are trying to save some money you Might be able to get the Minecraft Educational Edition via your child's school. Might not be a bad idea to check if you are interested in getting a free copy and don't want to sign up for gamepass.
Nice thought! I had forgotten about the educational edition so definitely worth looking into.

Been awhile since we've had free avatar items. Hopefully they'll be more prominent in Xbox Series X. Xbox One didn't give as much attention to avatars as Xbox 360 did.

Last edited by a moderator:
Been awhile since we've had free avatar items. Hopefully they'll be more prominent in Xbox Series X. Xbox One didn't give as much attention to avatars as Xbox 360 did.
Yeah I hope that too, I would love to get all the old ones updated to Avatar 2.0

Free set Sea of Thieves

Official Duke Ship Set Reveal Trailer - Sea of Thieves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXWB_UzKqj0&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=SeaofThieves

Celebrate four generations of Xbox, and one conveniently named character, with the Duke Ship Set! Any bilge rats that play Sea of Thieves on an Xbox Series X or Xbox Series S can grab this verdant vessel set from the Shipwright's chest the next time they log in. Cheers! Got questions? Get a reminder of Sea of Thieves' optimisations for Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S, plus all the info on the celebratory Duke Ship Set for next-gen gamers, right here on the Sea of Thieves website: https://aka.ms/SoTXS

Free set Sea of Thieves

Official Duke Ship Set Reveal Trailer - Sea of Thieves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXWB_UzKqj0&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=SeaofThieves

Celebrate four generations of Xbox, and one conveniently named character, with the Duke Ship Set! Any bilge rats that play Sea of Thieves on an Xbox Series X or Xbox Series S can grab this verdant vessel set from the Shipwright's chest the next time they log in. Cheers! Got questions? Get a reminder of Sea of Thieves' optimisations for Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S, plus all the info on the celebratory Duke Ship Set for next-gen gamers, right here on the Sea of Thieves website: https://aka.ms/SoTXS
I was worried that I wouldn't get my Series X in time...but the "event" last until May 2021

Borderlands 3 - 3 Gold Keys: WS5TJ-BSK6Z-CX5XH-F3TTJ-JXX5X

GTA$1,000,000 Bonus (Ps4/ Xbox / PC) For Logging Into GTA Online Til November 18

bread's done
Back