List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='COLDblood']There is an ad on the dashboard for Verizon called "Visit The Fasterpiece Theatre" it has a free avatar prop for a tablet right now ( looks like there will be a total of 5 avatar items), You need to watch the little ad first to unlock the prop.

Link for the first prop:
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/P...tar-Prop/00001000-696a-c2a3-ca24-d567585709f0

(this link will not unlock the prop you need to find the ad on the dashboard)[/QUOTE]

Many thanks. I kept getting the Disney Car Land ad for about 10 refreshes, then the new alcohol ads. Last one before I gave up, this popped.

Hope its not that hard to find for the other props.

Wow, I never once got the Car Land ad to pop, but the Verizon ad popped 2nd try. Pretty easy to find the prop, too. You don't have to watch any videos IN the Fasterpiece Theater, I think. You just have to go to the first store in the bottom right of the map and it's the only prop on sale atm.

BTW, do we know if there will be other props for free?

[quote name='Tailswisher']Wow, I never once got the Car Land ad to pop, but the Verizon ad popped 2nd try. Pretty easy to find the prop, too. You don't have to watch any videos IN the Fasterpiece Theater, I think. You just have to go to the first store in the bottom right of the map and it's the only prop on sale atm.

BTW, do we know if there will be other props for free?[/QUOTE]

Same here, no cars land, but first try for the verizon ad.

Sorry, you didn't win today.

Cue the tiny violins because you're not an instant winner today.
However, you can play again if you shop at GameStop or GameStop.com.
Plus, don't forget you're entered for a chance to win our weekly VIP Grand Prizes.

[quote name='michaelh']Sorry, you didn't win today.

Cue the tiny violins because you're not an instant winner today.
However, you can play again if you shop at GameStop or GameStop.com.
Plus, don't forget you're entered for a chance to win our weekly VIP Grand Prizes.[/QUOTE]

Odd I just got mine a moment before posting. I hope it hasn't been abused already.

[quote name='draven1089']Odd I just got mine a moment before posting. I hope it hasn't been abused already.[/QUOTE]

It's an "instant win" thing, not a "give it to me" thing... you can get a free entry every day (it's in the rules on the gamestock site).

However, you probably won't win the kinect avatar reward. That will be a consolation prize for losing that will come in your email later. Winning gives you some Kongregate crap (every time so far for me). So you probably want to lose if you want the avatar toy.

[quote name='JMusic']It's an "instant win" thing, not a "give it to me" thing... you can get a free entry every day (it's in the rules on the gamestock site).

However, you probably won't win the kinect avatar reward. That will be a consolation prize for losing that will come in your email later. Winning gives you some Kongregate crap (every time so far for me). So you probably want to lose if you want the avatar toy.[/QUOTE]

they sent me the avatar prop on my first go. So yes you can win the prop.

[quote name='draven1089']they sent me the avatar prop on my first go. So yes you can win the prop.[/QUOTE]

Actually, my bad, I just checked my email and I did get one by winning. I got one as a consolation prize too. I got some Kongregate crap as consolation prizes too, so the Kongregate overload apparently hurt my memory. :)

[quote name='COLDblood']There is an ad on the dashboard for Verizon called "Visit The Fasterpiece Theatre" it has a free avatar prop for a tablet right now ( looks like there will be a total of 5 avatar items), You need to watch the little ad first to unlock the prop.

Link for the first prop:
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/P...tar-Prop/00001000-696a-c2a3-ca24-d567585709f0

(this link will not unlock the prop you need to find the ad on the dashboard)[/QUOTE]

So how do you get the prop I found it and clicked on it and watched about 5-6 videos and nothing comes up?

Last edited by a moderator:
It takes forever to get the email with your prize. Mine was over 4 hours yesterday and 8 hours today. I think they may send them out in batches because I played with another account about 2 hours later once at noon and once around 2 and got my both emails shortly before 8 pm cst. It says somewhere that may take up to 24 hours.

[quote name='sleepydumbdude']It takes forever to get the email with your prize. Mine was over 4 hours yesterday and 8 hours today. I think they may send them out in batches because I played with another account about 2 hours later once at noon and once around 2 and got my both emails shortly before 8 pm cst. It says somewhere that may take up to 24 hours.[/QUOTE]

8 hours ≠ forever
Patience is a virtue

I got the Kinect avatar prop on my first try and I got the e-mail about 5 minutes later so it's pretty inconsistent with the time.

[quote name='Dr Akula']I got the Kinect avatar prop on my first try and I got the e-mail about 5 minutes later so it's pretty inconsistent with the time.[/QUOTE]

this

it has a free avatar prop for a Verizon 4G LTE right now (looks like there will be a total of 5 avatar items), You need to watch a video in the "Fasterpiece Theatre" first to be able to unlock the prop, after that click on "The Velocity shop" and scroll to the left for the prop..
us

Just new a email address for getting the code and use that same one for the contest site. Works for me I do about 5 a day. I did start losing today for the first time. I lost 9 out 10 times. DIdn't lose at all the past 2 days.

1. Snagged the Verizon prop, thanks for the heads up!
2. Still can't find the Cars add, assuming that's gone?
3. This Kinect prop. I can't figure out how to enter without a code? Making me feel slightly retarded, hah.

Keep up the great work CAG's.

EDIT: Scratch number 3, somehow read over the T&C link.

[quote name='Grunty']
2. Still can't find the Cars add, assuming that's gone?
[/QUOTE]

I don't know why everyone has a problem with this one. It's pretty much the only ad I have on my xbox.. But I can confirm it was still up today.

DragonQuestLord, from what I've gathered it's only available in certain areas. For instance, it's not shown up for me ONCE after hours of refreshing the dashboard over the course of days and I live in Tennessee. So, if you've got it, consider yourself lucky is all I can say, because I'd LOVE the Cars Land ad.

[quote name='Tailswisher']DragonQuestLord, from what I've gathered it's only available in certain areas. For instance, it's not shown up for me ONCE after hours of refreshing the dashboard over the course of days and I live in Tennessee. So, if you've got it, consider yourself lucky is all I can say, because I'd LOVE the Cars Land ad.[/QUOTE]

Sorry but I also live in TN and it shows up for me all the time... or at least a good 60% of the time, anyway.

*I should add that it took a few tries to get the ad to show for me too, but once it shows up it seems to always show up.

[quote name='Tailswisher']DragonQuestLord, from what I've gathered it's only available in certain areas. For instance, it's not shown up for me ONCE after hours of refreshing the dashboard over the course of days and I live in Tennessee. So, if you've got it, consider yourself lucky is all I can say, because I'd LOVE the Cars Land ad.[/QUOTE]

Do you have any other Xbox Live accounts on your Xbox? See if you can find the Cars Land ad on another account. If you find it, just log into your main account on another controller and log out of the other account and then you should be able to get the avatar shirt that way.

I see the ad quite often. It on there right at this moment.

[quote name='CodeTrader']Do you have any other Xbox Live accounts on your Xbox? See if you can find the Cars Land ad on another account. If you find it, just log into your main account on another controller and log out of the other account and then you should be able to get the avatar shirt that way.

I see the ad quite often. It on there right at this moment.[/QUOTE]

Just make sure the second account has the same gender. I tried this with my husband's account and he got the Cars ad right away. I logged in with mine and downloaded a male shirt that I couldn't use. :cry:

From Major Nelson, we have some new free achievements and avatar awards

wanted to give you a heads up that Kinect PlayFit launched today on Xbox LIVE as a free download for all Xbox LIVE members in the US. It will be launching outside the US later this week.
Here are the details from the press notice we sent out today:
Kinect PlayFit is a new fitness dashboard that aggregates and tracks the calories you burn as you play a variety of Kinect games, from “Dance Central 2” to “Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2012” to “Kinect Star Wars.”
Kinect PlayFit lets you view your personal stats over time and see leaderboards that show how you rank against Xbox LIVE members across the globe. Get credit for the calories you burn while having fun with Kinect, and earn Kinect PlayFit Achievements, Gamerscore and Avatar Awards.
Kinect PlayFit inspires an active and healthy lifestyle through fun and play:
  • First of Its Kind – This is the first ever fitness tracking application on a video game console.
  • Social Motivation – Kinect PlayFit keeps it social with activity challenges, rankings on leaderboards and integration with the Xbox LIVE community to break a sweat together.
  • Survey Says – According to a recent survey*nearly 75 percent of respondents believe that video games should include a component that encourages physical activity. Also, 70 percent said that physically active video games can complement or supplement traditional exercise.

[quote name='draven1089'] From Major Nelson, we have some new free achievements and avatar awards

wanted to give you a heads up that Kinect PlayFit launched today on Xbox LIVE as a free download for all Xbox LIVE members in the US. It will be launching outside the US later this week.
Here are the details from the press notice we sent out today:
Kinect PlayFit is a new fitness dashboard that aggregates and tracks the calories you burn as you play a variety of Kinect games, from “Dance Central 2” to “Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2012” to “Kinect Star Wars.”
Kinect PlayFit lets you view your personal stats over time and see leaderboards that show how you rank against Xbox LIVE members across the globe. Get credit for the calories you burn while having fun with Kinect, and earn Kinect PlayFit Achievements, Gamerscore and Avatar Awards.
Kinect PlayFit inspires an active and healthy lifestyle through fun and play:
  • First of Its Kind – This is the first ever fitness tracking application on a video game console.
  • Social Motivation – Kinect PlayFit keeps it social with activity challenges, rankings on leaderboards and integration with the Xbox LIVE community to break a sweat together.
  • Survey Says – According to a recent survey*nearly 75 percent of respondents believe that video games should include a component that encourages physical activity. Also, 70 percent said that physically active video games can complement or supplement traditional exercise.
[/QUOTE]
interesting. thanks for the heads up. will download for the cheevos and avatar awards.

[quote name='gt3guy']Hey I know this is older and has been posted before but if your a female and Looking for outfits. The Kinect Sports stadium
Still Has codes for Female gamers if you haven't gotten one.

https://apps.facebook.com/kinectsportstwo/phase2/uk[/QUOTE]

This has got to be the ugliest avatar freebie..... lol! (if it was completely pink...I'd love it to death). But thank you very much for sharing, I got one. :)

Well, about 20 tries later, I FINALLY got the avatar prop from the GameStock contest. XD Every entry I had was for some stupid flash game I could care less about. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back