List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cold Stream listed @560msp .. They prolly caught on to their mistake and voided all copies downloaded prior to official update/release. Thanks for the heads up though!

[quote name='drdeviant']Cold Stream listed @560msp .. They prolly caught on to their mistake and voided all copies downloaded prior to official update/release. Thanks for the heads up though![/QUOTE]

Argh, assholes! Why not just play it off as a promotion? :/

[quote name='BillyDavid']Left 4 dead 2 Cold Stream seems to be free via Mistake

To download Cold Stream
Start up Left 4 Dead 2
On the Main Menu select 'Downloads'
Cold Stream should be an option, select it
You will notice that it's free, begin downloading
It's 1.34GB in size, which is good news considers how many campaigns are on it. I am currently at 11% as of 1:13PM EST
Note: It shouldn't have been free, this may change if you don't download soon enough.
Happy Cold Streaming![/QUOTE]

I know on PC it's supposed to be free, so it might not be a mistake.

[quote name='Daw19yoyo']I know on PC it's supposed to be free, so it might not be a mistake.[/QUOTE]

marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Left-4-Dead-2-Cold-Stream

It still costs 560msp on xbox.com, and people getting stuck at 99% means it's most likely a glitch.

[quote name='BlankUsername32']marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Left-4-Dead-2-Cold-Stream

It still costs 560msp on xbox.com, and people getting stuck at 99% means it's most likely a glitch.[/QUOTE]

I just checked a little while ago, and it's showing 560msp through the Downloads tab from the in game menu. Looks like they fixed it.

Thanks for the heads up. Didn't get the Skyrim beanie a few weeks ago. Created a new account and tweeted, so hopefully I get one this time.

[quote name='heraymo1']anyone know wee all these lego star wars 3 god codes re comeing from[/QUOTE]

you really had to ask that here? :roll:

If you must know, they are included with 250 GB Hard Drives. Some may get it from that, others may get it from ebay or another online service.

[quote name='Tailswisher']Woot! Got the Skyrim beanie! Took about 2-3 days to get it over Twitter.[/QUOTE]
I just got a code, too. It took 2 days for me.

[quote name='Tailswisher']I can't get the drone prop to work via link. Anyone else having this problem? Is it for Gold only?[/QUOTE]

I am Gold and when I try to purchase it, I get an error.

Damn! I really wanted that one, too. >.< Too bad I was outside in the 40 min window it might have been open. ^^; Still no signs of the Skittles one either. lol It's gonna be one of those nights. *sits refreshing Xbox screen for 3 hours, again*

Haha, I gave up on Paranorman after refreshing for what must have been an hour about a week ago. I sign in today to get the Skittles, and what do you know, Paranorman ad! Bam! Avatar item, theme, and gamer pics!

ALSO, THE EXPENDABLES 2 THEME IS AVAILABLE FROM THE PARANORMAN AD. Click the Paranorman ad, it will take you to the Alliance Films page, click TE2, and select Sylvester Stallone, the middle character (you'll know what I mean).

ALSO, THE BOURNE LEGACY THEME IS AVAILABLE FROM THE THE BOURNE LEGACY AD.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TeaBisquit']Haha, I gave up on Paranorman after refreshing for what must have been an hour about a week ago. I sign in today to get the Skittles, and what do you know, Paranorman ad! Bam! Avatar item, theme, and gamer pics!

ALSO, THE EXPENDABLES 2 THEME IS AVAILABLE FROM THE PARANORMAN AD. Click the Paranorman ad, it will take you to the Alliance Films page, click TE2, and select Sylvester Stallone, the middle character (you'll know what I mean).

ALSO, THE BOURNE LEGACY THEMEIS AVAILABLE FROM THE THE BOURNE LEGACY AD. [/QUOTE]

FYI - If you can't find the ads or you have the dashboard beta, you can still get the themes and gamer pics by going to Games -> Browse Games -> Extras -> Themes or Gamer Pics. Then sort by release date.

They also have a Premium Rush Theme (not a premium theme)

[quote name='TeaBisquit']"This program is over. Programme terminé. Email [email protected] for details/pour plus d'info. Thx/merci."

Is what it tells me.[/QUOTE]

Are you in the USA? If not, that is probably why you are getting that. The ti-mob.com appears to be Canadian.

Yes, that's the problem CodeTrader, thanks. I asked in the original thread if someone wouldn't mind PMing me a spare code, but if not then I guess no pig or cow head for me!

EDIT: moved to the xbox code drop thread

not sure if this goes here, but I. won't be using it...

Your promotional code: 5NRW-2VEX-WCRS-C65F
Promotion details:
The Amazon Video Games team thanks you for purchasing "Madden NFL 13." Your purchase has entitled you to a free code for the Andrew Luck Future Stars Draft Pick Madden Ultimate Team Card for immediate use in "Madden NFL 12." Collect the card in Madden Ultimate Team 12 to automatically unlock the Andrew Luck Rookie Card for Madden Ultimate Team 13 once your pre-ordered copy of Madden NFL 13 ships.

How to redeem your code on your Xbox 360:
Step 1: From the Madden NFL 12 Main Menu, select "XBOX LIVE."
Step 2: Select the "REDEEM CODE" option.
Step 3: Enter your code; the game will tell you what was unlocked if a valid code was entered.
Step 4: The unlocked item will be available in Ultimate Team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back