List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone wants a Micheal Jordan Jersey for a female xbox avatar hit me up via PM. Only rule is you have to be a member since 2010.

(thanks for this code go out to Mr.Magoo1974 as he only wanted the male code he won and asked me to give this one away)

[quote name='COLDblood']If anyone wants a Micheal Jordan Jersey for a female xbox avatar hit me up via PM. Only rule is you have to be a member since 2010.

(thanks for this code go out to Mr.Magoo1974 as he only wanted the male code he won and asked me to give this one away)[/QUOTE]

See how nice I am? :) LMAO!!!

[quote name='mrmagoo1974']See how nice I am? :) LMAO!!![/QUOTE]
Thanks for the jersey! My avatar's making it look good nao. :D

If you're talking about Trisk's post, no, those are just regular themes.

If you're talking about the jerseys, yes, they are for pre-ordering NBA 2K11.

[quote name='Andami']If you're talking about the jerseys, yes, they are for pre-ordering NBA 2K11.[/QUOTE]

Yes thanks to Mr COLDbIood, I myself have one of those Jerseys too, they
are pretty nice. I don't like sport games that much but the free gear is nice.
Thanks COLDbIood!

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Check your emails, the ESPN Avatar Jersey codes from the ESPN College Bowl Showdown have gone out...or at least I just got mine.[/QUOTE]

I got it. Below is the male jersey code I just redeemed, so others can check if they're one time use or not.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, Sans-Serif]DW6WJ-2R9PC-4RVPP-HJPJY-V32DZ

[/FONT]

Not gonna use it so here is the code...first come first serve.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, Sans-Serif]2RM62-G3PK9-24RR2-PPK72-VT7DZ[/FONT]

[quote name='fritz269444']Not gonna use it so here is the code...first come first serve.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, Sans-Serif]2RM62-G3PK9-24RR2-PPK72-VT7DZ[/FONT][/QUOTE]

used it. thanks!

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Helmet went out too? I wonder why they didn't send me that one as well.[/QUOTE]

Did you watch a streaming game that weekend on the ESPN app?

I clicked on and watched about a minute...thought that would have been enough. No worries though, I wasn't planning on using it, just wanted it for trade fodder.

[quote name='Barbaric Tomato']here's a female jersey code, as i do not need it.

DWP92-HTMJC-FKK3J-2J2XR-6WX9Z[/QUOTE]

I used it. Thank you!

Awesome, I got both the jersey & the hat. Wasn't sure if I'd get the hat since I don't have ESPN3, which meant I couldn't watch any of the live games.

Can someone please pm me a female ESPN Avatar Jersey avatar item, please ? my girlfriend would thank that. Thanks in advance, good weekend for all

[quote name='Warrio_r']Can someone please pm me a female ESPN Avatar Jersey avatar item, please ? my girlfriend would thank that. Thanks in advance, good weekend for all[/QUOTE]

Post free Deals,stuff or codes No begging for free anything. hypocrite

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously, this thread has gone to hell. It was nice when people only posted to add new items found, not to continuously beg for codes or say thanks.

... and there I go adding to the problem. :(

anyway.

[quote name='cheko']Post free Deals,stuff or codes No begging for free anything. hypocrite[/QUOTE]
sorry if i ofend you mate, but i´m not hypocrite. thanks anyway

[quote name='Warrio_r']sorry if i ofend you mate, but i´m not hypocrite. thanks anyway[/QUOTE]

You are a hypocrite. You've complained in this thread about people asking questions that don't belong here. Then, you begged for a code, something that doesn't belong here. That is hypocrisy.

There's a thread near the top of the forum where people are giving out the very sort of code you asked for. Go there and try to get one.

[quote name='louiedog']You are a hypocrite. You've complained in this thread about people asking questions that don't belong here. Then, you begged for a code, something that doesn't belong here. That is hypocrisy.

There's a thread near the top of the forum where people are giving out the very sort of code you asked for. Go there and try to get one.[/QUOTE]

:applause:

Thanks a lot for the "hypocrit" title. I just have to say that i love both of you for that. Here in portugal we call people like you "estupidos" and if you need i can tranlate that.... or just go :spam: another theard guys because both of you didn´t give nothing and are just complaing about other persons instead of helping as i did when i told them that ther was another thread for them to trade more fast, and didn´t call them anything just like you did...so you are "estupidos"!!! But thanks anyway for ..... NOTHING!!!! :bouncy:

[quote name='Warrio_r']Thanks a lot for the "hypocrit" title. I just have to say that i love both of you for that. Here in portugal we call people like you "estupidos" and if you need i can tranlate that.... or just go :spam: another theard guys because both of you didn´t give nothing and are just complaing about other persons instead of helping as i did when i told them that ther was another thread for them to trade more fast, and didn´t call them anything just like you did...so you are "estupidos"!!! But thanks anyway for ..... NOTHING!!!! :bouncy:[/QUOTE]
"estupidos- stupid people", people aren't stupid if they see you for what you are. lol Whatever, Hypocrite.;) if anybody wants a female ESPN jersey code i have one. First one to pm me gets it. (No newbies & Warrio_r is excluded, i don't like fake moderators that are hypocrites)

[quote name='Apollo Creed']Seriously, this thread has gone to hell. It was nice when people only posted to add new items found, not to continuously beg for codes or say thanks.

... and there I go adding to the problem. :(

anyway.[/QUOTE]

I'm with Apollo and others...

With all respect, this forum isn't for trading or giving away codes either - it's just for posting new, free XBLA marketplace content. New and vet members alike, please try to maintain the integrity of this thread and do the code swapping in the trading thread, or create a new one for one-time giveaways.
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7960788#post7960788

...stepping down from my faux-moderator soapbox now. My apologies in advance.

[quote name='fatboyjam']I'm with Apollo and others...

With all respect, this forum isn't for trading or giving away codes either - it's just for posting new, free XBLA marketplace content. New and vet members alike, please try to maintain the integrity of this thread and do the code swapping in the trading thread, or create a new one for one-time giveaways.
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7960788#post7960788

...stepping down from my faux-moderator soapbox now. My apologies in advance.[/QUOTE]Thanks for stepping in and saying what needed to be said.

Let's stop with the useless posts in here and keep things need and tidy, all.

Check your spam folders if you were missing any ESPN avatar items. I only got the hat and wondered why I didn't get the jersey and happened to look in my spam folder on Yahoo and stumbled onto the jersey code. I had watched Bowl games throughout the weeks they ran. Hope this helps some of you.

[quote name='Blade']^ Jesus Christ. Nobody pays attention at all, shrike.

Here's a list of currently free items for Bulletwitch with links:

Pixie Costume
Secretary Costume
Schoolgirl Costume
Mummy Costume
White Witch[/QUOTE]

Nether can you because these items are already in this form plus the they were released 6/4/2007. So don't Jesus Christ nothing.
As for gossip yes its BS, as for everyone complaining BS, as for FREE REDEEM CODES WHO CARES just don't spam the forms with
thank you. As for wasting space and time I have one black controller prop for any respectable CAG *PM only no FORM CHAT*

[quote name='shrike4242']Let's stop with the useless posts in here and keep things need and tidy, all.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='TriskaidekaPunk']Nether can you because these items are already in this form plus the they were released 6/4/2007. So don't Jesus Christ nothing.
As for gossip yes its BS, as for everyone complaining BS, as for FREE REDEEM CODES WHO CARES just don't spam the forms with
thank you. As for wasting space and time I have one black controller prop for any respectable CAG *PM only no FORM CHAT*[/QUOTE]

picard_facepalm.jpg

I give up.

[quote name='Blade']^ Jesus Christ. Nobody pays attention at all, shrike.

Here's a list of currently free items for Bulletwitch with links:

Pixie Costume
Secretary Costume
Schoolgirl Costume
Mummy Costume
White Witch[/QUOTE]

Lets try again, Blade you can't flag me because I was right YOU ARE COPYING THE ORIGINAL POST thinking you have new
content!! So don't say Jesus Christ or flag me because my post was to make fun of you true but at least I was offering a free
black controller prop code*which is still available*for wasting CAG space

I posted links to the content because the OP does not have individual content links -- the post was basically copied from here.

Crackdown:
Free-For-All Pack
Four-Play Pack

Dead Rising:
Accountant Key
Stripe Key
Pure White Suit Key
Coldhearted Snake Key
Miami Nights Key
Casual Key
Round Shades Key
Burgundy Wine Key