List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I hope I don't sound too much like a noob.. But I searched everywhere and can't figure something out. I got the free borderlands pass on my new argentina account, but is there any way to get it on my main account so I can actually use it?? I went back about forty pages in this thread and didn't see it. Sorry to bother.

[quote name='DragonQuestLord']Ok I hope I don't sound too much like a noob.. But I searched everywhere and can't figure something out. I got the free borderlands pass on my new argentina account, but is there any way to get it on my main account so I can actually use it?? I went back about forty pages in this thread and didn't see it. Sorry to bother.[/QUOTE]
Go onto your Argentinian account, go into Borderlands 2, and download all the DLCs. Then just switch to your normal account and go in-game, it should let you fast travel to the DLC areas.

I have a question can creating a "foreign" account cause problems for my main accounts? Can xbox do something to your profiles or xbox 360 for creating accounts to get free stuff? I never create fake accounts on xbox but free BL2 season pass is too good to pass up. Thanks in advance.

I have foreign account(and afaik lots of people do too) to buy stuff(or get them for free) that are not available in my country(because of poor xbox live support here) and everything is fine :D

[quote name='michaelh']my usa account got banned but my console is ok, all dlc is still there[/QUOTE]

You got banned for downloading the Dlc? or were you already banned

i wasnt already banned, i just logged on yesterday and it said banned but i can just create another so nothing to worry about really

[quote name='michaelh']my usa account got banned but my console is ok, all dlc is still there[/QUOTE]

Because you downloaded the Season Pass on a different profile and then used the content on your main account?

Curious as to how they decided to ban you. Do you have a lot of accounts from different regions to download free offers?

Damn... I created one and dl the pass. Just to be on the (hopefully) safe side I deleted the account from my xbox not worth losing everything for a pass. Would like to see other CAG's insights and hopefully Veterans and not newbies. Sorry newbies don't trust ya'll yet.

[quote name='zombieking779']Damn... I created one and dl the pass. Just to be on the (hopefully) safe side I deleted the account from my xbox not worth losing everything for a pass. Would like to see other CAG's insights and hopefully Veterans and not newbies. Sorry newbies don't trust ya'll yet.[/QUOTE]

This has happened plenty times in the past, free stuff in different regions, and this is the first time I've heard someone having an account banned. I'm betting it may have been a different reason for the ban. And even if it is, I doubt they'd ban your other accounts/console

I created an account and it is wanting me to pay on xbox.com, the console link and in-game. If anybody has any ideas to get it to work I would be happy to listen. thanks ahead of time if anybody tries helping.

Thank you for the quick reply soliunasm. It took four hours to download the two dlc, but it did work. :) Now, how to get the halo outfits to my main account? lol

[quote name='DragonQuestLord']Thank you for the quick reply soliunasm. It took four hours to download the two dlc, but it did work. :) Now, how to get the halo outfits to my main account? lol
[/QUOTE]

Sadly it is not possible to get avatar items from the marketplace on an other account than the one you downloaded them to.

Hitman: Absolution - Contracts Pass (FREE)

Extend your Hitman Absolution experience with the Contracts Pass. Contracts is an innovative new online game mode that allows gamers to create and share their own custom hit challenges within Hitman Absolution. Before buying this item, please check if you have a valid Contracts Pass code included with your copy of Hitman Absolution.

Not available for US accounts at the moment.

[quote name='Hawaiian']Hitman: Absolution - Contracts Pass (FREE)

Extend your Hitman Absolution experience with the Contracts Pass. Contracts is an innovative new online game mode that allows gamers to create and share their own custom hit challenges within Hitman Absolution. Before buying this item, please check if you have a valid Contracts Pass code included with your copy of Hitman Absolution.

Not available for US accounts at the moment.[/QUOTE]

This offer is not valid in your region.... GB only?

[quote name='Hawaiian']Hitman: Absolution - Contracts Pass (FREE)

Not available for US accounts at the moment.[/QUOTE]

Also works for my Dutch account, so I guess most of Europian countries wil work.

[quote name='City Hunter']it says gratis, but when I go to buy, it says 400 MP :([/QUOTE]

Riddle:

Why do I respond to the previous question with: No there is not.

Look and you will find your answer! :)

The "hidden" demo of Kinect Sports Gems: Ski Race is now available via Kinect Central on the console - for one week only, but it's yours to keep forever if you download it this week! (Last week's demo was Kinect Sports Gems: 3 Point Contest, no longer available, unless you grabbed a copy via Kinect Central when it was available last week.)

[quote name='FareFan']The "hidden" demo of Kinect Sports Gems: Ski Race is now available via Kinect Central on the console - for one week only, but it's yours to keep forever if you download it this week! (Last week's demo was Kinect Sports Gems: 3 Point Contest, no longer available, unless you grabbed a copy via Kinect Central when it was available last week.)[/QUOTE]

My only question is if you can unlock achievements with these, or if they're truly demos.

[quote name='Blade']My only question is if you can unlock achievements with these, or if they're truly demos.[/QUOTE]

No they are truly demos. You can't unlock any achievements until you pay 240 points to unlock the full version.

I haven't seen this posted yet, so I'll post it just in case.

If you have Battlefield 3, you can get a free Aftermath theme if you go into the in-game store (under Options) and scroll down to the "Theme" section. It's right under the Paris theme, and is 0msp.

I'm not sure if it's Premium Members only since it was in the Premium Bonus Content Drop, but it's not located in the Premium section of the store. At least it's still free, though.

[quote name='FareFan']The "hidden" demo of Kinect Sports Gems: Ski Race is now available via Kinect Central on the console - for one week only, but it's yours to keep forever if you download it this week! (Last week's demo was Kinect Sports Gems: 3 Point Contest, no longer available, unless you grabbed a copy via Kinect Central when it was available last week.)[/QUOTE]

They should just put all those Kinect Sports Gems onto one retail disc and make the achievements worth 3000 GS instead, then maybe charge only $15 for it. That would be awesome.

[quote name='GunstarRed']They should just put all those Kinect Sports Gems onto one retail disc and make the achievements worth 3000 GS instead, then maybe charge only $15 for it. That would be awesome.[/QUOTE]

Mind providing a link?

^^^Kinect Sports Ultimate Collection was only $15 at the Microsoft Online Store for several days between Brown Thursday and Cyber Tuesday. It was one of the few games that didn't completely sell out during that mad $10 sale. Guess they either had a crapload of them or people couldn't bring themselves to spend the extra $5 over what everything else cost.

[quote name='thegnarstar']Mind providing a link?[/QUOTE]

No link; this is a "hidden" demo only available through your console (Kinect Central) like that Hitman Sniper Challenge demo. The link in your purchase history of the demo leads to a 404 page Ooops we couldn't find that page.

Also these Kinect Sports Gems (50G and 240msp each) have nothing to do with Kinect Sports Ultimate and are NOT part of the latter. You can still own and enjoy both if you wish.

[quote name='FareFan']No link; this is a "hidden" demo only available through your console (Kinect Central) like that Hitman Sniper Challenge demo. The link in your purchase history of the demo leads to a 404 page Ooops we couldn't find that page.

Also these Kinect Sports Gems (50G and 240msp each) have nothing to do with Kinect Sports Ultimate and are NOT part of the latter. You can still own and enjoy both if you wish.[/QUOTE]

Aren't the gems included with Kinect Sports, though? Or do the gems have different modes, levels, or something that differentiates themselves with the Kinect Sports' version?

I wouldn't pay 240msp just for useless gamerscore. Even if they were temporarily free like the 3-Point Challenge or the Ski Challenge, it's not worth the hassle if they're the same.

[quote name='Takusho']
Aren't the gems included with Kinect Sports, though? Or do the gems have different modes, levels, or something that differentiates themselves with the Kinect Sports' version?

I wouldn't pay 240msp just for useless gamerscore. Even if they were temporarily free like the 3-Point Challenge or the Ski Challenge, it's not worth the hassle if they're the same.
[/QUOTE]

They are different and come with new achievements worth 50G per Gem. But it depends on how you define 'different'. The sports themselves, e.g., skiing, are not new to the Kinect...
http://majornelson.com/2012/11/20/kinect-sports-gems-launch-today/

I haven't seen this posted yet, so I'll post it just in case.

If you have Battlefield 3, you can get a free Aftermath theme if you go into the in-game store (under Options) and scroll down to the "Theme" section. It's right under the Paris theme, and is 0msp.

I'm not sure if it's Premium Members only since it was in the Premium Bonus Content Drop, but it's not located in the Premium section of the store. At least it's still free, though.
As a "regular" player the theme is listed at 240 msp unfortunately.

Thanks. Figured as much. The app's launch on the dash is the only time I've seen a free month of hulu plus w/ no strings attached.

The warcraft mist of pandaria tees are still available for download (if you can find it) I thought I missed it for good but I found it today under games

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back