List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='x1xTRIPx1x']Just found the turtle beach avatar props
Under The Sports section then scroll right
To apps.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm... I'll have to look there tonight. I went through and refreshed for a good 20 minutes last night but always had the tech toys on the first page, Degree on the third, and then the last three tabs were either Verizon (which was good since I got the elf), Battlefield 3 Premium, Rolling Stones, and then a Zero Dark Thirty on the last tab.

[quote name='mvp828']Hmmm... I'll have to look there tonight. I went through and refreshed for a good 20 minutes last night but always had the tech toys on the first page, Degree on the third, and then the last three tabs were either Verizon (which was good since I got the elf), Battlefield 3 Premium, Rolling Stones, and then a Zero Dark Thirty on the last tab.[/QUOTE]

I spent 5 hours looking and refeshing and no luck lastnight. 2 hours today, still nothing. :cry:

[quote name='OrganicTissue77']I spent 5 hours looking and refeshing and no luck lastnight. 2 hours today, still nothing. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Try finding it on a Canadian account. That's where I found it. Supposedly it is on the UK dashboard too.

[quote name='ready2play']14 day code for Xbox live anybody?

Wxyw7-c79yf-dxdhk-jm6pp-kyrb4[/QUOTE]

DANGIT! Just missed it. Would have been handy for Rock Band 3!

[quote name='BudzMcGee']Am I missing something because that link certainly doesn't show that...[/QUOTE]

It says "Play all five episodes of this acclaimed series, with the first one FREE for one week starting December 25."

[quote name='CodeTrader']It says "Play all five episodes of this acclaimed series, with the first one FREE for one week starting December 25."[/QUOTE]
Which could mean that if you buy a packaged deal of all 5 eps, you get one free that week ;-)

[quote name='Ship']Which could mean that if you buy a packaged deal of all 5 eps, you get one free that week ;-)[/QUOTE]

I believe this is a new type of strategy,you have the first one for free ... like it ... and have to buy all the other if you want to know the end. Nice ...FREE is free even when is 1/5 of the game lol :roll:

[quote name='Warrio_r']I believe this is a new type of strategy,you have the first one for free ... like it ... and have to buy all the other if you want to know the end. Nice ...FREE is free even when is 1/5 of the game lol :roll:[/QUOTE]

Just wanna mention even though you are joking this isn't the first game to do this. Fable 2 was.

[quote name='Warrio_r']I believe this is a new type of strategy,you have the first one for free ... like it ... and have to buy all the other if you want to know the end. Nice ...FREE is free even when is 1/5 of the game lol :roll:[/QUOTE]

Actually TellTale Games did the same thing with their back 2 the future series on PS3. The first episode is still free as a matter of fact, but the trophies are locked unless you buy the rest of the episodes :roll: hopefully they wont do the same with Walking dead's achievements.

[quote name='x1xTRIPx1x']Just found the turtle beach avatar props
Under The Sports section then scroll right
To apps.[/QUOTE]

"Sports Section"... where do you see a "Sports" section of anything?

I've looked under App listings, and its certainly not one of the tabs of the dash (Bing/Home/Social/Games/TV&Movies/Music/Apps/Settings). Unless you're looking at a different dash if you're in another country--though your CAG profile says Vermont.

Please, buy me a clue.

I keep seeing people say the easiest way to find it is if you have a Canadian account to get the ad, but I noticed on a screencap that it says the contest it's for is eligible in the US & Canada unless I'm mistaken.

[quote name='doomedtolive']Actually TellTale Games did the same thing with their back 2 the future series on PS3. The first episode is still free as a matter of fact, but the trophies are locked unless you buy the rest of the episodes :roll: [/QUOTE]
The free BttF episode's trophies aren't locked.

[quote name='Sanges99']"Sports Section"... where do you see a "Sports" section of anything?

I've looked under App listings, and its certainly not one of the tabs of the dash (Bing/Home/Social/Games/TV&Movies/Music/Apps/Settings). Unless you're looking at a different dash if you're in another country--though your CAG profile says Vermont.

Please, buy me a clue.

I keep seeing people say the easiest way to find it is if you have a Canadian account to get the ad, but I noticed on a screencap that it says the contest it's for is eligible in the US & Canada unless I'm mistaken.[/QUOTE]

The Sports section was showing up on the first tab (well besides the bing search, the one you start on with the game in your disc). I had no luck with finding the ad there last night however, or any luck in searching over the past two or three days off and on.

As for finding it on Canadian easier, there's likely less companies running ads on the Canadian dashboard (like I doubt the Canadian military is running ads like the US, there's probably no Slim Jim promotion, etc.) so the chances of it popping up are probably far greater.

[quote name='NoDAK']The free BttF episode's trophies aren't locked.[/QUOTE]

well, i played it and it would pop up when i was supposed to get a trophy and say something like "if you bought the full game youd get a trophy here!" so idk.

Saw the ad for the Honda t-shirt today (although it can or at least could be gotten through the website). It makes mention of a Honda Civic car pack coming January 15th, although no mention if it will be free or not.

Well these arn't listed so I suppose it can't hurt to post them anyway, please ignore if I'm just being an idiot.

'Intel Discovered'
Advergame, noticed it after I decided to go on the hunt for some free games from my US account today. Not tried it but looks fun, so... :)
[REQUIRES: Kinect]
Link: http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Intel-Discovered/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802584112bb
Box art:
boxartlg.jpg

Totemball
This game SUCKS and requires a vision camera. Not even worth the 40MB on the drive it seems to me but I havn't tried it yet. Looked at screenshots ect and it looks awful, but free.
Link: http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/TotemBall/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258410831
Box art:
boxartlg.jpg

[quote name='doomedtolive']well, i played it and it would pop up when i was supposed to get a trophy and say something like "if you bought the full game youd get a trophy here!" so idk.[/QUOTE]

Same happened to me. I didn't get any trophies until I bought the game. Maybe they changed it from giving trophies to not at some point.

Just some info on the turtle beach stuff, my wife and I are from the usa, our ads were on the second blade, but mine wasn't showing (just a swirl).

Let's try this:

Online Passcode from the most recent Xbox 360 Mortal Kombat game (MK 9?)

7TGYM-PGV9J-TYFH6-XVQT3-9J9CZ

And

14 days of Xbox Live Gold
Xbox Dashboard
Q9243-8VQRJ-R9JJG-4Q8K8-8P7PF

http://majornelson.com/2012/12/17/minecraft-the-story-of-mojang-to-air-on-xbox-live-this-saturday/

“Minecraft: The Story of Mojang” to air on Xbox LIVE this Saturday

Minecraft fans:. This Saturday, December 22, we’ll be airing World Premiering the new documentary Minecraft: The Story of Mojang. The movie follows Minecraft creator Markus Persson after his rise to fame in 2011 and examines the ins and outs of building a video company.

This world premiere will air for free for Xbox LIVE Gold subscribers in the U.S., U.K., Ireland, Belgium, Portugal, Austria, France, Finland and Sweden.

For Xbox LIVE Gold Members in those countries, check out the Minecraft tile on your Xbox LIVE dashboard for local viewing times and a trailer for the documentary.

[quote name='ready2play']Let's try this:

Online Passcode from the most recent Xbox 360 Mortal Kombat game (MK 9?)

7TGYM-PGV9J-TYFH6-XVQT3-9J9CZ
And
14 days of Xbox Live Gold
Xbox Dashboard
Q9243-8VQRJ-R9JJG-4Q8K8-8P7PF[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the code, already used:( also shouldnt this be
posted under xbox code drop, instead of here?
If you post something under here, it usually means anyone can use it.
a one time use code is no good In XBOX LIVE FREE CONTENT.but thanks anyways.

[quote name='gambit444']What's the difference between a trial pack of skins & full version? Isn't this just a demo, basically?[/QUOTE]

The trial has 7 skins, whereas the full version has what the former did, plus with more skins.

[quote name='silverrat23']The trial has 7 skins, whereas the full version has what the former did, plus with more skins.[/QUOTE]

Based on skin packs in other games I would also assume that having the trial lets you see those skins on your friends in multiplayer, but I haven't played Minecraft since the skin packs started coming out and can't say for sure.

[quote name='lilmidget144']Full House Poker Texas Heat Winter 2012 Season available for free[/QUOTE]

I unlocked 2 achievements for the new DLC before they showed up on Xbox.com, so am I now screwed and have to recover my gamertag and reearn them, or is that something that will fix itself?

[quote name='gambit444']What's the difference between a trial pack of skins & full version? Isn't this just a demo, basically?[/QUOTE]

With the free trial 7 skins will be unlocked for you to us. With the full version you get all 23 skins unlocked.

The other skin trials have free skins too. The full versions just give you more skins.

Skin Pack 1 (Trial) has 14 free skins.

Skin Pack 2 (Trial) has 15 free skins.

Skin Pack 3 (Trial) has 14 free skins.

[quote name='GunstarRed']I unlocked 2 achievements for the new DLC before they showed up on Xbox.com, so am I now screwed and have to recover my gamertag and reearn them, or is that something that will fix itself?[/QUOTE]

You'll have to recover your account.

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']Why in the hell was it removed so soon from being posted here?[/QUOTE]

It might be included in the full unlock, who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back