List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Tony Stark']Does anyone know if Walking Dead Ep 1 has achievements?[/QUOTE]

Yeah and it's a combined achievements not separate for each ep.

[quote name='Ninja Twin']Its a total of 40 achievs for all 5 Epps.. 8x5.[/QUOTE]

Just to elaborate, it's 100 points per episode. 500 all together. And they're based on finishing the episode chapters, so you can't miss any of them.

Free Toy Soldiers Avatar Toy Biplane prop.

This can only be found FREE in the Sales & Specials+ App.

Load up the S&S+ App.
Select the Chain Reaction tile, and it will be the first offer showing as FREE.

thumblg.png

If you check the Sales & Specials + dashboard app, the Toy Biplane is the first offer (save 240msp) in this week's Chain Reaction. I assume the usual S&S+ region restrictions apply.

[quote name='LondonGaijin']Free Toy Soldiers Avatar Toy Biplane prop.

Load up the S&S+ App.
Select the Chain Reaction tile, and it will be the first offer showing as FREE.[/QUOTE]

thanks very much mate! ;)

[quote name='Ruuku1012']XBLA game Happy Wars has been free for months.[/QUOTE]

I was just wondering why this game isn't on the list on the first page?

[quote name='sammydog419']I was just wondering why this game isn't on the list on the first page?[/QUOTE]

Is the first page list kept up to date?

[quote name='hammurabi1337']Is the first page list kept up to date?[/QUOTE]

The first post proudly informs me "This is a wiki post, and can be edited by anyone."

[quote name='LondonGaijin']Free Toy Soldiers Avatar Toy Biplane prop.

Load up the S&S+ App.
Select the Chain Reaction tile, and it will be the first offer showing as FREE.[/QUOTE]

I somehow missed this before, thanks!

[quote name='Rapid4ire']thought the kinect party was free! I downloaded it last year, now it 's telling me in need to pay to unlock it.[/QUOTE]

You needed to download both files.
If I recall there was the game, and then a separate "unlock" file.

I think if you didn't get that at the time you're out of luck.

[quote name='CosmosTheMouse']You needed to download both files.
If I recall there was the game, and then a separate "unlock" file.

I think if you didn't get that at the time you're out of luck.[/QUOTE]

If you have kids or like to entertain guests a lot at your home, then I think it's worth paying for Kinect Party. I got it free, but after seeing how much my kids have enjoyed it, I would've gladly paid for it.

[quote name='Rapid4ire']thought the kinect party was free! I downloaded it last year, now it 's telling me in need to pay to unlock it.[/QUOTE]

What exactly did you download for Kinect Party? There is a Kinect Party - Base Game listing on the marketplace, which is still free. I don't have a Kinect so I didn't fire this up, but I presume it is a shell like Pinball FX 2. From what I gathered, the mini-games are then played through channels, which must be purchased. During the Countdown sale, an individual channel (Star Gazer) briefly appeared on the marketplace, but then a Full Unlock appeared and was free and the Star Gazer one disappeared (though it's still in my purchase history). Another full unlock, for those that purchased Double Fine's Happy Action Theater also went up. According to XBLDB, the Full Unlock listings stopped being free on 1/4.

[quote name='RCS0926']If you have kids or like to entertain guests a lot at your home, then I think it's worth paying for Kinect Party. I got it free, but after seeing how much my kids have enjoyed it, I would've gladly paid for it.[/QUOTE]

Yep, nearly got every achievement on New Years Eve, mainly because of the kids.

[quote name='RCS0926']If you have kids or like to entertain guests a lot at your home, then I think it's worth paying for Kinect Party. I got it free, but after seeing how much my kids have enjoyed it, I would've gladly paid for it.[/QUOTE]

This is true.
I don't have a Kinect at all, but a friend of mine does. His kids went crazy for it when we all played. Out of all the Kinect ones he has that was the most entertaining one out of the bunch.

[quote name='TriskaidekaPunk'] Just hit my dashboard, kind random but its free :) Enjoy[/QUOTE]

BroDuck mentioned it a couple pages ago and I believe there's a thread specifically for this freebie, but thanks for posting it anyway. I'm sure there are a few people who missed it before.

[quote name='uhnsk']BroDuck mentioned it a couple pages ago and I believe there's a thread specifically for this freebie, but thanks for posting it anyway. I'm sure there are a few people who missed it before.[/QUOTE]

A lot of people (myself included) have not been able to have this ad show up. So I am glad he posted that.

[quote name='musha666']A lot of people (myself included) have not been able to have this ad show up. So I am glad he posted that.[/QUOTE]

I got the avatar goodie through the ad tile showing avatars going down what looks like a water slide. Nothing about Chase was noted on the tile, but it took me to the Chase Liquid ad when I selected it.

[quote name='musha666']A lot of people (myself included) have not been able to have this ad show up. So I am glad he posted that.[/QUOTE]
I haven't seen it yet either. At this point, I think it's a myth. :lol:

[quote name='TriskaidekaPunk']Just hit my dashboard, kind random but its free :) Enjoy[/QUOTE]

Ya, as everyone is saying, old news; but DAMN if this doesn't get my vote for most hideous avatar freebie! I love it!

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']Ya, as everyone is saying, old news; but DAMN if this doesn't get my vote for most hideous avatar freebie! I love it![/QUOTE]

It will go well with my favorite gamerpic.

[quote name='the indianbeast']can't find it. avatar outfit looks slimy[/QUOTE]

Try refreshing the dash like I posted above ^^ or try loading up a Silver account.

[quote name='Ninja Twin']Try refreshing the dash like I posted above ^^ or try loading up a Silver account.[/QUOTE]

What region does the ad shows up? i tried in us and uk account for 2 days and couldn't find it. i grew tired and gave up :(

[quote name='taylort3']well fuck I finally found the ad but it gets an error saying that my email cant be recieved at this time or something.[/QUOTE]

Same here. It either says that it can't send my email and to try again later or it kicks me out of the ad.

[quote name='vamn']Same here. It either says that it can't send my email and to try again later or it kicks me out of the ad.[/QUOTE]

I used a temporary e-mail from www.stop-my-spam.com and it worked like a champ. Might be worth giving that a try.

Honda Civic Si ad on US dashboard has free avatar shirts. Free theme too. It is same ones as before. In case you missed these freebies when there were direct links on Xbox.com.

thumblg.png

thumblg.png

There's a Redbull ad that has some free downloads, but you must watch some videos to unlock the "rewards".

I'll save you all a bunch of time. The first reward is a gamer pic, the second one is a theme, and the last one was so lame...I felt like the kid on A Christmas Story with his decoder ring. It was just some trailer video. I was hoping the final one would have been an avatar item.

Very disappointing.

[quote name='CodeTrader']Honda Civic Si ad on US dashboard has free avatar shirts. Free theme too. It is same ones as before. In case you missed these freebies when there were direct links on Xbox.com.

thumblg.png

thumblg.png
[/QUOTE]

Is there a way to download it on a non-us account? I've go to the add through another account but when i'm trying to download shirts to my main account i get 800700e8 error :

[quote name='lazyNeighbour']Is there a way to download it on a non-us account? I've go to the add through another account but when i'm trying to download shirts to my main account i get 800700e8 error :

[quote name='hammurabi1337']Avatar items can't be used outside their intended regions... :cry:[/QUOTE]

Too bad, but thanks for the answer.

Also another question about this add. I can see there are 4 different themes, I've got to download only one(with orange Civic on the right) how do I get all of them?

yeah, they can launch a guy from orbit but they can't give us a free wing suit for our avatar. stupid red bull.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back