List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Owen']I finally got it to work as well. Must be why it's working now since all the 360 codes are gone and no one likes PS3 codes.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I got a PS3 code by getting 5/10 right. I just guessed.

Looks like if you get 4 or less you lose.

[quote name='City Hunter']Xbox360 codes are gone, I got a PS3 code though, in anyone want to exchange my PS3 for a 360 code of Lara croft Guardian of light, PM me.[/QUOTE]

The same here D:

nvm, got a ps3 code. Thanks for posting

Warning to all: PS3 codes seem to only work on JP accounts only. One thing I hate about Sony, they don't have universal codes.

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone is feeling generous, I wouldn't mind one of those ps3 gaurdian of light codes. I can't get the site to translate the answers and have had no luck in randomly guessing.

nevermind, i finally got one.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Royal High Knight']nvm, got a ps3 code. Thanks for posting

Warning to all: PS3 codes seem to only work on JP accounts only. One thing I hate about Sony, they don't have universal codes.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='strizay']this code works on US PS3 consoles right?[/QUOTE]

It only works on Japanese accounts. You can however create a Japanese account to redeem the code and download it. The game will work on a US console and it will be in English.

Instructions on how to create a Japanese account can be found at http://nihongoperapera.com/store/register-sony-japan-account.html

[quote name='Owen']I finally got it to work as well. Must be why it's working now since all the 360 codes are gone and no one likes PS3 codes.[/QUOTE]
The game was given away for free recently to PS+ members so a lot of people may have already had it. I'm guessing the fact that you can't use it on US account doesn't help either.

Theres a marines ad that I clicked on yesterday and got a free theme and avatar shirt. Haven't looked at it yet but I see nothing posted about it. Check around for the ad. It was a marines video that when you click it brings up a menu with 4 or 5 things to click through to unlock the rewards.

Guessing its US only because its for the marines.

[quote name='talkingmonkeys']Theres a marines ad that I clicked on yesterday and got a free theme and avatar shirt. Haven't looked at it yet but I see nothing posted about it. Check around for the ad. It was a marines video that when you click it brings up a menu with 4 or 5 things to click through to unlock the rewards.

Guessing its US only because its for the marines.[/QUOTE]

You can see this here:
http://www.themexbox.com/forum/index.php?topic=4894.15

if you're interested. :)

[quote name='AllStarTC29sMom']You can see this here:

if you're interested. :)[/QUOTE]
oh didn't realize its been around a little while now. Thanks. Sure some other people must of missed it too then

[quote name='talkingmonkeys']oh didn't realize its been around a little while now. Thanks. Sure some other people must of missed it too then[/QUOTE]

Yeah, not everyone got it on their dash at the same time. Took me awhile before it appeared on mine. :) They must release these things in certain areas first, then put them out for everyone. Free is great though.

[quote name='talkingmonkeys']Theres a marines ad that I clicked on yesterday and got a free theme and avatar shirt. Haven't looked at it yet but I see nothing posted about it.[/QUOTE]

I guess I'm going to be the guy to do this in every thread, one-thread-at-a-time, so be it. EDUCATE THE MASSES! Anyway, nuttery aside, here goes...

At the top of the frame for each thread (not the tiptop of the page)--located below the thread title, and directly below the line for tags--there's a handy tool that just about everyone overlooks, it's very self-explanatory, and it's labeled "Search this Thread"

You're welcome. \\:D/

Hey guys...how do we know if something's already been posted? Anyway, I saw a free ad for The Walking Dead Episode 1 and didn't see it mentioned yet.

;)

Toy soldiers
9jhr9-v7wqx-h393h-c7394-9q72z
dc9vd-f42cw-kg3cc-gk9d7-d6cfz
k3mfk-973ft-xj332-wdjmj-wyvgz
6r2cw-ykfr3-pp6pv-gp4gv-j72wz
wfymj-k7jth-3jqjt-trq26-p6dgz
mdwrv-mrcqk-4jthr-7dm2x-gc9tz

[quote name='the_punisher']Bioshock infinite Elizabeth (female avatar)
6QF3g2rrf739qgk93thw9679z[/QUOTE]

I got it for my sis, thanks!!

Don't have a link since I'm on my phone, but supposedly the new judgment DLC that adds a map and execution should be dropping today for free. Just a heads up

Gears of War Judgment DLC which includes multiplayer map “Haven” and mode “Execution” - marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Haven-DLC-Pack/a87e840d-1eb8-461f-aba3-045251bcf07b

Assassin's Creed 3 is currently free on the Chinese Xbox marketplace. Be quick, as it'll change soon.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/zh-CN/P...acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802555308ae?cid=FBLike

You need to make a Chinese Xbox account, so here's some instructions courtesy of GAF:

[quote name='nhlducks35']This is what I did:

1. Make an @live.com account with the country set to China, also make sure you put an alternate email or phone number for the security code
2. Log in on the link in the OP and download AC3.
3. It asked me to make my Xbox Live account, and to confirm my address and security code (either it's texted or emailed, whatever you provided).
4. Put in Shanghai for City and 100600 for Zip Code and you should be good.
5. You can now download it.
6. Log on to your Xbox 360, sign in to the account created, open up the guide, go to download history, and download AC3.
7. When it's done downloading, you can go on your main account and play.[/quote]

[quote name='Sanges99']I guess I'm going to be the guy to do this in every thread, one-thread-at-a-time, so be it. EDUCATE THE MASSES! Anyway, nuttery aside, here goes...

At the top of the frame for each thread (not the tiptop of the page)--located below the thread title, and directly below the line for tags--there's a handy tool that just about everyone overlooks, it's very self-explanatory, and it's labeled "Search this Thread"

You're welcome. \\:D/[/QUOTE]
Not necessary at all. You should continue reading and see that someone already linked to it and said it, and they also said it appears for different people at different times. Carry on \\:D/

[quote name='Shawnchapp']Really wish i could get it to work everytime i try downloading it just says "Apology
Currently unable to complete your purchase."[/QUOTE]
It has been fixed was giving me the same thing. Definitely fixed now since other people were saying their downloads stopped for it also and corrupted.

[quote name='talkingmonkeys']Not necessary at all. You should continue reading and see that someone already linked to it and said it, and they also said it appears for different people at different times. Carry on \\:D/

It has been fixed was giving me the same thing. Definitely fixed now since other people were saying their downloads stopped for it also and corrupted.[/QUOTE]

Well... I have been downloading the game for about four hours now and it's still doing it.. I'll let you guys know if it works and all that fancy stuff.. But I'm just reporting now that it still is downloading and I still haven't gotten an error. (Crosses fingers)

[quote name='cwis']Well... I have been downloading the game for about four hours now and it's still doing it.. I'll let you guys know if it works and all that fancy stuff.. But I'm just reporting now that it still is downloading and I still haven't gotten an error. (Crosses fingers)[/QUOTE]
Either way this deal is dead as the game is no longer on the Chinese marketplace.

[quote name='Sychophantom']I missed the Assassin's Creed 3 glitch by 10 minutes. Bah.

Oh, well. Maybe I'll try migrating that account to Hungary.[/QUOTE]

u didnt miss it.. mine got to 80% and quit. this was 5minutes after it was announced

[quote name='Inbox']u didnt miss it.. mine got to 80% and quit. this was 5minutes after it was announced[/QUOTE]

yea same here, it stopped at 80

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back