List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not seeing the Falling Skies ad. I'm getting some TNT-related ads but it's for that awful looking show with The Rock.

Frustrating. I think the season premieres in a week so the clocks ticking on this one.

[quote name='mechaduckzilla']A while back someone posted most of the bonus items for both dragon age games were now free to all(equipment only, not add ons or some special like dead space armor). Since the online passes were mentioned I thought I'd repost the link for the items in case anyone missed them before. You can also unlock the items on ps3 and pc.

http://social.bioware.com/da2/dlc_bundle/[/QUOTE]

Looks I missed this one, thank you for mentioning it!

[quote name='JokeRussia']on dashboard there was an advertizing, windows phone 8, it is possible to receive phone for an avatar.[/QUOTE]

Can't find it. Was in on US dashboard?

[quote name='lazyNeighbour']Can't find it. Was in on US dashboard?[/QUOTE]

Yes. Unfortunately, precisely I don't remember as advertizing is called. Black window, it is necessary to come into it, there will be many advertizing, including: pizza hut, TNT Falling Skies, and some more. Including advertizing Windows Phone 8.

lazyNeighbour said:
Can't find it. Was in on US dashboard?
Yes. Unfortunately, precisely I don't remember as advertizing is called. Black window, it is necessary to come into it, there will be many advertizing, including: pizza hut, TNT Falling Skies, and some more. Including advertizing Windows Phone 8.
I can vouch for this. It reads something along the line of get a free win8 phone prop or something.

it's hard to find because it's not the att phone ads or the verizon ads it is a Win* phone ad.

im glad I waited on walking dead

full game of walking dead is free!
Sure it's not just the first episode? That's what I've been hearing, then the rest of the episodes still cost money/MSP.

Yeah, the first episode is free to Gold members. Still 400 MSP for each of the add-on episodes.

Last edited by a moderator:
im glad I waited on walking dead

full game of walking dead is free!
Sure it's not just the first episode? That's what I've been hearing, then the rest of the episodes still cost money/MSP.

Yeah, the first episode is free to Gold members. Still 400 MSP for each of the add-on episodes.

Supposedly episodes 2 - 5 are DRM free.

You can also still pick up the Telltale Humble Bundle and get The Walking Dead for Steam if you beat the average. Currently only $4.36.

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

I just read that.false advertising. I was only going to get it if it was full game. I dont wanna pay to play short stories. ill just get the disk when it hits 10.

Do we have a complex list being updates on TV shows being free? Because I always just see like maybe every couple weeks someone mention a free episode etc.

Do we have a complex list being updates on TV shows being free? Because I always just see like maybe every couple weeks someone mention a free episode etc.
Usually TV shows that are posted are only free limited, if I'm not mistaken...

EDIT: Also, since this is my first post since the new layout (been out of town), gotta just say how much I fucking hate it!

There is an Overlord prop in addition to the shirt on the Faling Skies ad. There appears to be a few different ads for Falling Skies. One will give you only the shirt and other will give the shirt and prop. I know someone already mentioned the free shirt, but I figured I'd let people know that there is a fre prop as well.

thumblg.png
thumblg.png

Oh and if you go to Games -> Browse Games -> Indies there's an ad for On The Grid that list multiple ads that have avatar items. So if you are having trouble finding certain ads, try looking there.

WOW!! THIS IS BRITE!!!!!

Go away for a few days (thanks to Centerdry Link not being up in the High Speed game) and come back to WHITE!!!!

Is there an option to change the background?

Thanks for posting on what I missed on the Xbox while no interconnection.

There is an Overlord prop in addition to the shirt on the Faling Skies ad. There appears to be a few different ads for Falling Skies. One will give you only the shirt and other will give the shirt and prop. I know someone already mentioned the free shirt, but I figured I'd let people know that there is a fre prop as well.

thumblg.png
thumblg.png

Oh and if you go to Games -> Browse Games -> Indies there's an ad for On The Grid that list multiple ads that have avatar items. So if you are having trouble finding certain ads, try looking there.
And might I add that the Overlord prop is huge! It's not like an action figure/toy for your Avatar, the thing is in scale with the ones in the show, when the prop is active it has to shrink your Avatar for it to fit. It also looks awesome when coupled with the shirt if you're a big fan of the show.

thumblg.png
thumblg.png

Good call on the grid ad. went straight to it and got the prop. wish verizon would release their finale thing, and yeah this bright background blows.

Sweet... Thanks for the heads up on that Falling Skies prop...

And aww, everyone doesn't like the new look... Quit yer bitchin's... This new layout looks tons better than the old one... The old one just seemed so... old...

Also glad they finally added a notification system! Good work CAG!

Sweet... Thanks for the heads up on that Falling Skies prop...

And aww, everyone doesn't like the new look... Quit yer bitchin's... This new layout looks tons better than the old one... The old one just seemed so... old...

Also glad they finally added a notification system! Good work CAG!
I also love the fact that you could just type the page you want on a specific thread!!

WOW!! THIS IS BRITE!!!!!

Go away for a few days (thanks to Centerdry Link not being up in the High Speed game) and come back to WHITE!!!!

Is there an option to change the background?

Thanks for posting on what I missed on the Xbox while no interconnection.
The black background (theme) is coming tmw... At the bottom left of the page "change theme"

I'm having trouble quoting the topic, but 

"Gears of War: Judgement - Dreadnought DLC Pack"

Is no longer free. It costs 160 MSP. Thankfully I lurked the forum before creating an account and got it while it was still free. Thanks!

I was on my Canadian account and saw the ad for the Cadillac ATS avatar prop that was listed a few months ago if anyone missed out on it. I tested it out and can confirm that the 2 controller trick DOES work with a US account.

Also, while not technically free the Canadian and UK marketplace have a gamerpic that has an offer for a free copy of E4 when you renew a year of Live.

Thanks for the "On The Grid" tip, CodeTrader. Was able to grab the overlord prop and the "Grid" will be my goto option for finding specific ads going forward.

I'm having trouble quoting the topic, but

"Gears of War: Judgement - Dreadnought DLC Pack"

Is no longer free. It costs 160 MSP. Thankfully I lurked the forum before creating an account and got it while it was still free. Thanks!
Was about to update the list to note this...then I realized that this damn new format seems to no longer support wiki posts (or at least not yet)... Its tired and oversaid, but seriously, if it ain't broke, dont fix it...

There is a soon to be free prop for Canada on a Subway ad. It says coming soon but maybe the two controller trick would work. Since I have done it before to some props.

There is a soon to be free prop for Canada on a Subway ad. It says coming soon but maybe the two controller trick would work. Since I have done it before to some props.
Yeah, it doesn't always work, definitly bummed it didn't for 21 and over and silent hill props. would rather have had either one of those vs the hockey stick. is there any way to pull avatar items off one account and "sign" them to another?

So I'm still a newbie to this, but what is the two controller trick/how do you do it? I've seen it mentioned a lot but I can't find instructions on how to do it anywhere.

New ad for "The Wolverine" watch a trailer to get Wolverine claws for your Avatar!

(Found on US Dashboard in the games section on the demos page, could possibly appear elsewhere.)

Also watch the trailer once a day to get entries to win a lifetime of Xbox Live Gold! (You'll get 58 years worth)

New ad for "The Wolverine" watch a trailer to get Wolverine claws for your Avatar!

(Found on US Dashboard in the games section on the demos page, could possibly appear elsewhere.)

Also watch the trailer once a day to get entries to win a lifetime of Xbox Live Gold! (You'll get 58 years worth)
Hmmmm....this is the 2nd "Xbox Gold for Life" thing that I am seeing. I wonder how Xbox LIVE will be working for the Xbox One (which I am not touching for a long time to come)?

Hmmmm....this is the 2nd "Xbox Gold for Life" thing that I am seeing. I wonder how Xbox LIVE will be working for the Xbox One (which I am not touching for a long time to come)?
Your account pretty much just transfers over, when it's activated on an Xbox One I'm sure they have something that gets attached to your account so it's compatible with Xbox One features, as well as still being able to be used on an Xbox 360.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back