List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm still a newbie to this, but what is the two controller trick/how do you do it? I've seen it mentioned a lot but I can't find instructions on how to do it anywhere.
First find the ad your targeting and open it up. Then on your 2nd controller sign into the account you want to download the prop for. Then sign out of your first controller and you should be able to download it with your second controller (dont worry, you wont be sent to the dashboard). Might sound a little confusing because of the wording but it's actually pretty simple.

I've only gotten it to work through different regions when the ad is actually available on US accounts anyway and I just couldnt find them. I got the CCM hockey stick and Cadillac ATS props through my Canadian account and then had both ads show up on my US account soon after. If its not a valid offer in the US the trick wont work unfortunately.. but I always try anyways.

Hope that helps.
This trick also works with one controller.

Go inside the ad to where the download button is located.

Push guide button (X-Box Logo) to open guide.

Push X to log out.

Choose yes.

Choose Sign in.

Choose account you want the prop on and Sign in.

Push guide button (X-Box Logo) to close guide.

Download Item.

For other accounts you just have to rinse and repeat.

Make sure you do not leave the ad, because then it will reset the dashboard.

Don't see why you should struggle with 2 controllers when it can be done with just one!
This dosen't always work, sometimes you get booted from the page.

Burn notice season 5 episode1 free.

My bad. I meant season 7. The new one. Thanks for setting me straight and adding the link ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
i saw their original posts... i think they were discussing making ms accounts outside of their region... which violates ms terms of service... and cag isn't really the place to discuss things like that.

The Chase credit card liquid suit came back on the dash. It hadn't shown up on my husband's for a couple of weeks. I got mine a day or two after it first appeared. I don't know if they had removed it or not. Just a heads up in case anyone missed it before.

FREEBEE ALERT! I noticed on the US Xbox dashboard a advertizing with SLIM JIM there it is possible to download free of charge the T-SHIRT for an avatar, a theme and the picture of the player.

I just saw a Red Bull ad. Watch videos and get "exclusive content" I haven't watched them so no idea what they are. But there are three items given by different amounts of videos watched.

The SlimJim ad is old, and comes and goes.

Saw the Chase ad. How does one acquire the suit?
It's just an enter for contest thing. It'll take you to the page to download the outfit and a theme.

I just saw a Red Bull ad. Watch videos and get "exclusive content" I haven't watched them so no idea what they are. But there are three items given by different amounts of videos watched.

The SlimJim ad is old, and comes and goes. Saw the Chase ad. How does one acquire the suit?
It's just an enter for contest thing. It'll take you to the page to download the outfit and a theme.
Is this different than the one that's been on there for about a month?

Re: Red Bull - the three things are a gamer pic pack, a theme, and a trailer...  I was hoping for some avatar stuff (like prop wings or something).

The SlimJim ad is old, and comes and goes. Saw the Chase ad. How does one acquire the suit?
Is this different than the one that's been on there for about a month?
No. It's the same shirt

The Chase ad asks for an email address, or takes you to the deal of the week. No download page. Might be a new ad, then.

The SlimJim ad is old, and comes and goes.

Saw the Chase ad. How does one acquire the suit?
The red bull ad is the same as he old one that was up a few months ago. I saw it and got excited, but after I unlocked the first reward it said I already had it :p

so it looks like the subway avacado monkey prop is finally released. seems to be region locked to canada tho.

FREEBEE ALERT! I noticed on the US Xbox dashboard a advertizing with SLIM JIM there it is possible to download free of charge the T-SHIRT for an avatar, a theme and the picture of the player.

I really like it when fellow CAGers do this. Wish I could do it for the items I find.

TEACH ME FELLOW CAGers!!! YOU'RE MY ONLY HOPE!!!

Cheers

Re: Red Bull - the three things are a gamer pic pack, a theme, and a trailer... I was hoping for some avatar stuff (like prop wings or something).
Yeah, the RedBull ad was th biggest waste of time. Who the hell wants a trailer? Jeez...you'd figure they'd have something good after watching all those videos. By the way, you don't really have to watch them all. Just press B after the video loads and it will count. Anyway, they should have come up with some avatar item. A shirt or wings or something.

so it looks like the subway avacado monkey prop is finally released. seems to be region locked to canada tho.
You tried 2 Controller trick?
It doesn't work, well at least not in the US. Probably Canada only.

Free Dexter 'stalker' oultfit. Look for Showtime ads.
I'm surprised this isn't getting more attention. Best freebie I've seen in awhile. I love Dexter!

thumblg.png

Free Mazda T-shirt coming on June 26th. Look for the 10 yrs. ago ad from Mazda on the dashboard. :)
I can't wait! It's about time.

I'm surprised this is getting more attention. Best freebie I've seen in awhile. I love Dexter!
thumblg.png
I assume you mean why ISN'T this getting more attention? Maybe everyone else was scared away by that 100% underwhelming Dexter "theme" (aka freakin' WALLPAPER!) that was on the dash last week.

Now this, this has me excited.

I'm surprised this is getting more attention. Best freebie I've seen in awhile. I love Dexter!
thumblg.png
I assume you mean why ISN'T this getting more attention? Maybe everyone else was scared away by that 100% underwhelming Dexter "theme" (aka freakin' WALLPAPER!) that was on the dash last week.

Yeah, I meant Isn't. :)

Yeah, the theme was pretty disappointing.

Somewhat off topic, but you have a typo in your sig. I'm guessing you meant "Raptr", not "Rapr". That "T" makes a huge difference.

Somewhat off topic, but you have a typo in your sig. I'm guessing you meant "Raptr", not "Rapr". That "T" makes a huge difference.
Well played, sir. Well played.

...tho I swear that wasn't mistyped before the site overhaul. EDIT: annnnd fixed. :D

I have free female avatar gear for whomever tells what there rarest, and or favorite game in their collection is and when and how you obtained it through a PM.

Also there are several different ones available, they were given away as freebies through Raptr. Female requesters only please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back