List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fable 3 is currently free for Xbox Live gold members. I went back a few pages, and found absolutely no mention of it. Did nobody notice this, or did I just not go back far enough?
There were a tom of posts about it way back. If its been free longer than 24 hours, you can pretty much guarantee someone already posted it

the movie State of Emergency is free to rent this weekend for Gold Members (US, no idea if elsewhere)

Should be in the big window on the tv & movies tab.

Also, at least now it's not showing up for free on the Zune player (the others have) or the web (I don't think they ever did on that)

Last edited by a moderator:
Fable 3 is currently free for Xbox Live gold members. I went back a few pages, and found absolutely no mention of it. Did nobody notice this, or did I just not go back far enough?
It's been free for a few weeks as part of the "Games with Gold" promo that's going until December

State of Emergency is not coming up as free, even though it's advertised as "free" on the dash. Anyone else having this issue?

EDIT seems to be working now.

Vesuvius - "Promised Land", which is necessary for the Rock Band 3 achievement "Live Free or Die", will be delisted after June 30.

Get it now before it is gone forever.

GLaDOS - "Still Alive": http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Still-Alive/00000000-0000-400c-80cf-005d45410829
Miranda Cosgrove - "Headphones On": http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Headphones-On/00000000-0000-400c-80cf-018645410829
Vesuvius - "Promised Land": http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Promised-Land/00000000-0000-400c-80cf-00b645410829
Stephen and the Colberts - "Charlene (I'm Right Behind You)": http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Charlene-Im-Right-Behind-You/00000000-0000-400c-80cf-00f245410829

I didn't see this in the thread

200 MSP Free in Canada Dashboard

There is a Scotiabanc SCENE ad.

Gives 200 MSP, 100 MSP viewing a video, and another 100 MSP signing up with your E-mail

*Note, the firt 100 MSP gives a code in the Screen finishing the video

iyj13m.jpg

If I do not renew my Gold subscription, will I still have access to Fable 3 or Spartacus Legends as a silver member?
Fable 3: yes; works fine on silver. game is yours permanently.

Spartacus: you won't be able to play as the game requires an online Gold connection all time. Once you are back to Gold, you will be able to resume playing.

I didn't see this in the thread

200 MSP Free in Canada Dashboard

There is a Scotiabanc SCENE ad.

Gives 200 MSP, 100 MSP viewing a video, and another 100 MSP signing up with your E-mail

*Note, the firt 100 MSP gives a code in the Screen finishing the video

iyj13m.jpg
No longer works, code doesn't come up after video, nor do you receive an email after registering . Thanks for the heads up anyway! :)

If i try create account with this link i have this promotion is not avaible. Why? i try this 3x time;/ i must using other country or email hotmail or other?

If i try create account with this link i have this promotion is not avaible. Why? i try this 3x time;/ i must using other country or email hotmail or other?
It was only for June for Fable 3 free. Now it is July so it no longer is valid.

no so i cant download it? i can download at UK and US too and other country so idk why Japan and south africa not;P

on uk dashboard is an advertisment for a windows mobile phone, u watch the ad and they give you a phone for your avatar.

I downloaded Defense Grid.  It apparently bypassed the Fable III download and now that is stuck pending.  I already went to my download history to restart but it's still pending

Check storage device for corrupted download?

Remove the partial download, clear cache, and re-queue Fable?
It may have been connection issues. The download started again at 18%. Last I checked it was 20% (did not see 19%) but then went to 0% and stayed that way for a few minutes only to now show 20% again.

Ultimate Game Sale Day 3 :

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings    $9.99

Forza Horizon    $14.99

Left 4 Dead 2    $9.99

The Orange Box    $4.99

Crysis 3    $19.99

Ultimate Game Sale Day 3 :

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings $9.99

Forza Horizon $14.99

Left 4 Dead 2 $9.99

The Orange Box $4.99

Crysis 3 $19.99
While this is the free thread, I appreciate seeing the games for today. Man, I'm glad I took advantage of the MSstore coupon blunder. [/off-topic]

Wood of been nice if Id been able to grab some MSP from befores offer, some bloke got 12,000 MSP from it. Was some sorta Canada ad, am looking foward to that again

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back