FIFA 09 - Live Season - Serie A
FIFA 09 - Live Season - Ligue 1
FIFA 09 - Live Season - Bundesliga
FIFA 09 - Live Season - All Leagues Pack
FIFA 09 - Live Season - Primera División de México
FIFA 09 - Live Season - Barclays Premier League
FIFA 09 - FIFA 09 Ultimate Team - English
FIFA 09 - FIFA 09 Ultimate Team - Spanish

I've been updating them on another forum for a bit.

http://xboxdlc.webs.com/

I just threw them up on a free in case it every went down. Had links for US marketplace feel free to take any if missing.[/QUOTE]
Thank you! I had a few missing in the arcade games addons section, so I added those in. I've bookmarked your website and will compare both lists soon.

Also I think that Burnout Paradise - Burnout (TM) Paradise Bikes is gone. I looked all over for it on xbox.com I think maybe they incorporated into the 1.9 download.

[quote name='sleepydumbdude']
I'll just update that from now on so don't have to scroll through them all
[/QUOTE]
I'm more concerned with the old addons that I have yet to add. But thank you for the updates link! (and yes, I added the Forza 3 DLC)

Just to let you know, 1 vs 100 is also available to members in the UK, too (and I presume the rest of Europe, although don't hold me to that.)

Does this list include free games/DLC/themes on the Eastern marketplaces, too? Looking at it, I can only see Hexic 2.

There is a free premium theme that is given as a prize when you win the mini game from this years xbox.com advent calender

link: http://www.xbox.com/de-DE/adventskalender/

this is in german and is only redeemable on a german account, but you can still sign up and get a code by clicking the login button in the middle of the page and entering your username and email from your original account

[quote name='yatesl']Just to let you know, 1 vs 100 is also available to members in the UK, too (and I presume the rest of Europe, although don't hold me to that.)[/QUOTE]
Updated
[quote name='emperor922']naruto broken bond has a free sasuke costume and nba live 10 got a shoe pack[/QUOTE]
Updated
[quote name='dwb6']There is a free premium theme that is given as a prize when you win the mini game from this years xbox.com advent calender

this is in german and is only redeemable on a german account, but you can still sign up and get a code by clicking the login button in the middle of the page and entering your username and email from your original account[/QUOTE]
I've updated what I know, but what is the theme's name?
[quote name='yatesl']Does this list include free games/DLC/themes on the Eastern marketplaces, too? Looking at it, I can only see Hexic 2.[/QUOTE]
Someone please answer his question!

[quote name='dwb6']There is a free premium theme that is given as a prize when you win the mini game from this years xbox.com advent calender

this is in german and is only redeemable on a german account, but you can still sign up and get a code by clicking the login button in the middle of the page and entering your username and email from your original account[/QUOTE]

whoops, forgot to add the name. its called the History of Gaming Premium Theme

I have no idea how...but I won the mini game and got my code. Thanks!

[quote name='emperor922']found an avatar prop thats free
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/avatar/offers/011f0001-0000-4000-8000-000058580828/[/QUOTE]

Thank you, added to queue.

[quote name='emperor922']found an avatar prop thats free
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/avatar/offers/011f0001-0000-4000-8000-000058580828/[/QUOTE]
Ahh, so that prop is meant to be free.

I saw the line in the press release that stated, "On December 10, get your Avatar in the holiday spirit with specialty items including an ugly holiday sweater and even a free holiday gift for your Avatar to unwrap!", but when I checked the marketplace was charging 240MSP. I just figured I'd misinterpreting their meaning.

Anyways, thanks for the heads up, emperor922.

I don't mean to be that guy but I've heard there are a few free music videos so maybe add a video spot to OP?
[quote name='intoxicated662']Free music videos I found: Linkin Park-Given Up, Slayer-Behind "World Painted Blood", Pearl Jam-The Fixer (I had already posted this free awhile back)[/QUOTE]

U.S. Air Force The Circuit Gamer Picture Pack

U.S. Air Force Halo Legends Gamer Picture Pack

U.S. Air Force Halo Legends Theme

Girls Go Geek Co Brand Theme

Girls Go Geek Co Brand Picture Pack

[quote name='Spybreak8']I don't mean to be that guy but I've heard there are a few free music videos so maybe add a video spot to OP?[/QUOTE]
Good observation, but the reason I held off on a video section is the same reason I didn't add in a regular theme and gamer pictures section; there are a lot of free videos, themes and pics, most of which are terrible.

I need to know which ones are worth downloading and how I should add in the sections.

Also, DOES ANYONE WANT TO MOVE THE THREAD BACK TO THE 360 SECTION, OR IS IT FINE WHERE IT IS? It seem to be getting a half and half for each side and can't decide what I should do.

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally think it's better served in the 360 section since this is only 360 stuff. It's also a permanent thread that's being updated, whereas the majority of the threads in contests/free stuff are short lived.

[quote name='Nebenator']
Also, DOES ANYONE WANT TO MOVE THE THREAD BACK TO THE 360 SECTION, OR IS IT FINE WHERE IT IS? I seem to be getting a half and half for each side and can't decide what I should do.[/QUOTE]
I never would have found this where it is now.

I also wouldn't have found it where it is now. In fact this is the first time I've heard of this thread. Pretty cool so I thought I'd tag it.

As I'm new this may have been mentioned already but I noticed mulptiple avatar awards for the same thing in Left For Dead 2. I've been playing the game and when I reached 10,000 kills I got the T-shirt (not the frying pan) also when I rescued the gnome I got the T-shirt (not the gnome). Are the prizes region specific or something?

Once again cool thread, I'll keep checking it out.

BTW The free German premium theme is called "History Of Gaming" and it's super lame. I do not recommend going through that process just to acquire it.

[quote name='spree4567']I personally think it's better served in the 360 section since this is only 360 stuff.[/QUOTE]
Well I think we'd all expect to find any sales listed in the Video Game Deals section even if they were only on 360 stuff. Likewise, a website's "free stuff section" is the first place I'd think to look for free XBL or PSN content.

But if the general consensus seems to be a for 360 section., then I guess newly released content can be posted indvidually in the Contests & Free Stuff forum, while this thread exists in the Xbox 360 forum for archival purposes.

[quote name='pyoobez']There's a free Coke Zero Viper SRT10 for Need For Speed Shift.

http://www.mycokerewards.com/itemDetail.do?itemId=9695

You have to get it through a mycokerewards account and it's 0 points so an empty account will get it. Then you have to have the disc and log into their EA Nation section and enter the code in there. It's FOUR-FOUR-FOUR-FOUR so it's not a regular Microsoft dl code.[/QUOTE]
It's not free XBLM Content (it's not available from the XBLM), but it is an offer for free DLC. I reccomend you make a new thread in the Contests & Free Stuff section about it.

Also, I updated the OP with tallguy and yamato's posts.

I'm still undecided if I should move the thread back; there were a lot of great posts in favor of both sections.

Has anyone figured out what to do about the videos section?

This isn't an Xbox game, but I thought I'd mention it - You can get Microsoft's Tinker for free from their website. It's a Games for Windows Live game, so comes with achievements for your Gamertag.

microsoft.com/games/en-us/Games/Pages/tinker.aspx

Dash of Destruction comes up with:
Sorry

This offer is not valid in your region, or it has expired.

When I attempt to purchase it. Is it because I only have silver membership?

Weird. I just downloaded it with a new, silver account. Don't know why you're having issue.

for some reason it looks like the number 12 is gone. on my screen it completly skips it. anyone else having this problem?

*EDIT* i think they took the number off to fix the theme since when you look for themes in the game marketplace, its under premium themes.

Dash of Destruction is no longer available to download. I was going to download it for my sister.
Aegis Wings is still good. It still has at least 1000 players each week.

Yeah, it's part of the daily deals through X-Mas. It was free 2 days ago...might have carried over to yesterday since they had issues with it when it was released.

I grabbed the 2010 theme and sportin' it right now. I also picked up that indie avatar golf game yesterday, its pretty neat actually (was 2 bucks and reminded me of a knock off golf game on Wii Sports).

I just saw on the Video Marketplace that there are free episodes of some Nickelodeon shows right now, including:

Rocko's Modern Life
Doug
Rugrats
Hey Arnold

It appears that the first episode of each show is currently Free on the marketplace.

The New Years free theme was a standard theme when it released, but they fixed it so anyone who downloaded the theme when it was free can redownload the premium for free. All you need to do is go into your download history and redownload and then delete the standard or keep it if you want it.

umm .. quick question .. did anyone recieved that code for the Final Fantasy avatar "gift" (its a chocobo) yet? It said that the code to redeem it will be emailed out during the holidays. I haven't received mines yet and wondering if others have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back