List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='GenPirate']So I assume male avatars cannot get the female bing shirt? I am a completionist and part of me wants both. But thanks to whoever posted the Bing shirt, I got the male one of course.[/QUOTE]
It wouldn't let me but you can always change your avatar's gender DL it and then change it back.

[quote name='Kaiju Nexus']Thanks. Prolly won't ever wear it, but free stuff is always a win.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='kitpowers007']Hmm...sure looks you're wearing it there... :p[/QUOTE]

I noticed that also and was going to say something. :lol:

[quote name='FluxDF']I noticed that also and was going to say something. :lol:[/QUOTE]

What can I say, I couldn't resist the freeness of it...

:cool:

Block Party avatar prop code is ready to be claimed. Code is universal.

9xbx9 - 9rcd9 - 9bck9 - 9prty - 9rckz

It unlocks a grill to flip burgers on.

(and in case anyone didn't notice, the letters in between all the 9's say "Xbox Arcade Block Pary ROCKS")

[quote name='CAiNiACprime']Block Party avatar prop code is ready to be claimed. Code is universal.

9xbx9 - 9rcd9 - 9bck9 - 9prty - 9rckz

(and in case anyone didn't notice, the letters in between all the 9's say "Xbox Arcade Block Pary ROCKS")[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

So I guess we should technically add the Game Room, and Game Pack 001 and Game Pack 002 to the ever growing list?

I was kind of surprised to see the two game packs today.

[quote name='BudzMcGee']So I guess we should technically add the Game Room, and Game Pack 001 and Game Pack 002 to the ever growing list?

I was kind of surprised to see the two game packs today.[/QUOTE]

Well its not like they're giving you the games. Its just so you can play the demos before you buy.

[quote name='CAiNiACprime']Block Party avatar prop code is ready to be claimed. Code is universal.

[/QUOTE]

So awesome, i cant wait to see this in action. :applause:

And its only awesome, cuse its FREE. Dishing out $ for a item like this sounds the opposite.

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDH39CMOVMo

Thanks CAiNiACprime!

[quote name='CAiNiACprime']Well its not like they're giving you the games. Its just so you can play the demos before you buy.[/QUOTE]

I wrote that at 11:22, by 11:25 I had learned all to well this fact.

I'm really disappointed they didn't give a SINGLE free game, but more disappointed at how the controls work on the couple of games I tried the demos for. I probably won't be coming back to this any time soon.

Lets just hope for a couple of free cabinets in the future.

[quote name='BudzMcGee']I wrote that at 11:22, by 11:25 I had learned all to well this fact.

I'm really disappointed they didn't give a SINGLE free game, but more disappointed at how the controls work on the couple of games I tried the demos for. I probably won't be coming back to this any time soon.

Lets just hope for a couple of free cabinets in the future.[/QUOTE]

I feel you on that. The Intellevision games have terrible control schemes. I get that they were trying to stay true to the real thing, but not the best idea.

As far as the rest go, theres only two games on there worth anything to me (Battlantis and Crystal Castles) but I pretty much got my fill of them from the 10 minute demos.

Definitely let down by this production. Though at least Perfect Dark came out of it. :bouncy:

Just adding a game unlockable premium theme thats missing.

Perfect Dark Skedar theme - Get at least one kill with every weapon in the game. (some require secondary functions, i.e Slayer/Crossbow/Tranq)

[quote name='Viol8tor']So awesome, i cant wait to see this in action. :applause:

And its only awesome, cuse its FREE. Dishing out $ for a item like this sounds the opposite.

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDH39CMOVMo

Thanks CAiNiACprime![/QUOTE]
Lol. I like how the patty falls on the floor, and the avatar puts it right back on the grill. Also, extra lols for the fugly mask.

redeem code PHT9P-KXR4Y-BB6BY-VFMPD-THT4T get a bing t-shirt for your avatar. Code is universal for xbox 360

I just went looking for the Metro 2033 free mask and the website said they are all out...so it looks like that promotion is dead.

[quote name='skeeve20']Another free prop with an unlimited code, Cardboard Samurai Tube:

BX79Y-Q768M-YJ272-43TM2-BYG7M[/QUOTE]

"This code has already been used."

:|

[quote name='skeeve20']Another free prop with an unlimited code, Cardboard Samurai Tube:

BX79Y-Q768M-YJ272-43TM2-BYG7M[/QUOTE]

Not unlimited apparently. Damn, that would have been a nice freebie. Where did you get it?

[quote name='maxim2boobles']9xbx9 - 9rcd9 - 9bck9 - 9prty - 9rckz
xbox arcade block party rocks, NOT

[/QUOTE]

Used, Awesome, THanks!

[quote name='Vulcan2422']Anybody else having troubles with the Rockband download? I keep getting a page not available[/QUOTE]

Still works for me even when not signed in. It takes me to the song.

Yah but when you actually go to add it to your que is what I'm talking about. I can see the song as well but when I try to add it to my que or confirm it, It says page unavailable

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Charlene is easily my favorite Rock Band track. "You know I'm missing you. My mind is kissing you!"[/QUOTE]"I'm right behind you. . . Charlene" Great video, too. Gotta be an easy song to beat on expert as it's pretty simple and short.

Errr.. not sure if this goes here, but anyway if anyone bought Supreme Commander 2 used and is missing the map pack, here's a free code!

CQG26-9GK6Y-CDF3K-66B7M-2CYQY

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back