List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really wish that M$ would've done a better job with the way NXE processes the old themes, I had sooo many good free and paid themes that are practically worthless now. *sigh* The innocence of 2007/2008, how I miss thee.

DJ Hero - Free DJ Hero 2 Mix!

(Music Downloads Not Rated by the ESRB) DJ Hero™ is giving you a taste of the never before heard mixes that will be released with DJ Hero™ 2 this October! For a limited time only, download “Just Dance” by Lady Gaga vs. “Ghosts ‘n’ Stuff” by Deadmau5. This one is on us! But you gotta get it by June 7th and then it’s gone until DJ Hero™ 2 releases this Fall. For all song credits please visit www.djhero.com.

[quote name='reddjoey']DJ Hero - Free DJ Hero 2 Mix!

(Music Downloads Not Rated by the ESRB) DJ Hero™ is giving you a taste of the never before heard mixes that will be released with DJ Hero™ 2 this October! For a limited time only, download “Just Dance” by Lady Gaga vs. “Ghosts ‘n’ Stuff” by Deadmau5. This one is on us! But you gotta get it by June 7th and then it’s gone until DJ Hero™ 2 releases this Fall. For all song credits please visit www.djhero.com.[/QUOTE]
Released 6/8, but you gotta get it by June 7th??? Worked though. Bet they mean July 7th. Thanks Redd!

Haha I didn't even notice. I bet it's supposed to be July as well.

Here's some more
Forza Motorsport 3 - The Summer Velocity Car Sample

Guitar Hero 5 - ALL FREE BUT GOLD EXCLUSIVE
National Anthems Track Pack
-"God Save the Queen (GH Version)" by Steve Ouimette
-"Il Canto degli Italiani (GH Version)" by Steve Ouimette
-"La Marseillaise (GH version)" by Steve Ouimette
-"Lied der Deutschen (GH version)" by Steve Ouimette
-"The Star-Spangled Banner (GH version)" by Steve Ouimette

NIKE: Write The Future - Theme - Probably not premium since it's 700K

yeah, that DJ Hero track better as hell be available in a week for silver peeps! and those GH tracks should be fun too, once they're cleared for silver members.

You get a free premium theme in King of Fighters XII. I'm not sure if you get it immediately when you start the game because I noticed it quite a while after, but it's a theme featuring Elisabeth and Mature.

National Anthems Track Pack
Downloadable Track Pack featuring GH versions of ‘God Save The Queen’, ‘La Marseillaise’, ‘Il Canto degli Italiani’, ‘Lied der Deutschen’, and ‘The Star-Spangled Banner’ as arranged by Steve Ouimette.
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/games/offers/0ccf00b7-0000-4000-8000-000041560840?cid=SLink

[quote name='Zmonkay']Yeah, that DJ Hero track better as hell be available in a week for silver peeps![/QUOTE]
IIRC, that's happened before. Last year, to promote his new album, Bruce Springsteen Track Pack was offered for free for a week on PS3, Wii, & Xbox 360. With MS membership policies being what they are, silvers weren't allowed to access the dlc until the promotion period had ended.

[quote name='bob_bobson6868']I have an extra Green day Rock band export code, and also a the beatles rock band female avatar shirt code, anything to trade?[/QUOTE]Wrong thread, homes. This is not a trade thread.

[quote name='bob_bobson6868']I have an extra Green day Rock band export code[/QUOTE]

You need the disc for the export code to work, Harmonix learned their lesson from Rock Band 1 exports.

I have no idea if these still work, but they are for the free Chocobo pet from FFXIII for your avatar.

K8Y47-6X93J-QKBGH-T629V-DYRQW

FCWR2-8BKQK-HBHHG-C3J32-R3VH3

[quote name='Bazz']I have no idea if these still work, but they are for the free Chocobo pet from FFXIII for your avatar. [/QUOTE]Redeemed the top one. Thanks a bunch. :)

[quote name='Bazz']I have no idea if these still work, but they are for the free Chocobo pet from FFXIII for your avatar.

K8Y47-6X93J-QKBGH-T629V-DYRQW

FCWR2-8BKQK-HBHHG-C3J32-R3VH3[/QUOTE]
darn! missed it =(
if you have any more pm me please

Enjoy Gold for free June 11-14. Get a taste of Xbox LIVE Gold: Multiplayer gaming with your friends, personalized music from Last.fm, and updates from Facebook® and Twitter™.*

Got the email a min ago. Not necessarily marketplace content, but it should allow the ability to download the gold only members content.

Of course, the weekend I'm busy as hell (working 10 hr days, plus birthday/grad parties at night!). Ah well, maybe squeeze in a little Perfect Dark if I can find the time. Thanks for the heads up!

Oh, and the free DJ hero song now says it goes away June 15, so does that give Silver members a chance to get it?

Don't know how long this will be up but a free tshirt for your avatars
Its for a good cause, I think, so download it!

Male - 1goal shirt
Female- 1goal shirt

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish people would stop post avatar awards for games on this thread because technically they are not free since you have to buy the game to get them

[quote name='Trojann']does anyone know if i can get the Avatar gamer pic i though they were free[/QUOTE]
Nobody knows? :(

[quote name='Trojann']Nobody knows? :([/QUOTE]

Do you mean a picture of your Avatar for your gamerpic or do you mean a gamerpic from the movie Avatar or could you mean Avatar Last Airbender gamerpic? The first be free and you just go to your edit Avatar thingy and the other 2 I have no idea.

I hope this E3 will give out some more freebie like last year .. Perfect Dark premium theme .. it wasnt much to begin with but it was nice of them to give something away

[quote name='EnronLackey']I hope this E3 will give out some more freebie like last year .. Perfect Dark premium theme .. it wasnt much to begin with but it was nice of them to give something away[/QUOTE]

They gave out a helicopter to those at the Cirque Show last night, and new 360s to everyone at the 360 briefing today. Or did you mean at booths?

[quote name='Ship']They gave out a helicopter to those at the Cirque Show last night, and new 360s to everyone at the 360 briefing today. Or did you mean at booths?[/QUOTE]

err .. I meant on the XBox 360 dashboard .. not at but during the show

[quote name='Ship']They gave out a helicopter to those at the Cirque Show last night, and new 360s to everyone at the 360 briefing today. Or did you mean at booths?[/QUOTE]Link to the helicopter info? Google's giving me nothing.

[quote name='NoDAK']I heard bout it from Seeson of 360Junkies: http://twitpic.com/1wodol[/QUOTE]Thanks for the link. Wonder if any of those codes'll make it to Twitter. My feeds are flying by so fast with E3 information that I'd likely miss any that were posted or given away, though.

[quote name='rhenzhen']Where to get the xbox 360 controller prop for your Avatar? I can't find it... Thanks![/QUOTE]
Doesnt exist for purchase yet... you only see it on your avatar when shopping in the avatar market place ...i wouldnt mind one too ... you can get a joystick in the props section of the marketplace though if you just want a video game controller prop but it aint free lol

gah, fuck you M$ (or Activision, or both). Free DJ Hero song is no longer available. Ah well, at least the free GH song pack is ok for silver members now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back