List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Interstella 5555']I keep getting an error whenever I try to queue up for the mask. Is anyone else having this problem?[/QUOTE]

I was having the same problem. Thought it was just crappy internet.

Oh well, I should have snagged this one when it first went up this morning. I wasn't in a rush because I figured it was a promotional tie-in rather than a glitch.

[quote name='Viol8tor']"Sorry An error has occurred during the transaction. Please try again later."

:bomb:[/QUOTE]
looks like everyones getting that now

[quote name='helluvagood']looks like everyones getting that now[/QUOTE]

I didn't get an error, but it's charging 160 points for it on the confirmation screen.

[quote name='Ki77a KiD TRe']my mistake... ARGH, there goes 240pts. It didn't even bring up a confirmation window saying anything about purchasing.[/QUOTE]

Well, that does suck... but since you bought it... What do you think of it?

[quote name='INMATEofARKHAM']Well, that does suck... but since you bought it... What do you think of it?[/QUOTE]

Go to www.themexbox.com to find out for yourself. I thought it was very plain looking, specially for Halo, their Ready To Drop ODST Theme was very well done, this one is pretty week.

[quote name='Ki77a KiD TRe']my mistake... ARGH, there goes 240pts. It didn't even bring up a confirmation window saying anything about purchasing.[/QUOTE]

I had this happen to me with Bungie Pro. I had no idea what it was at the time, but I had it for like a year for free, then I said I'd keep it, and I swear it NEVER said it cost points. Next thing I know, I'm out 800 pts. I call MS and they say there's nothing they can do about it. I said "remove my Bungie Pro sub, I don't want it." They would not budge. That's $10 worth of shit that I bought because they didn't label it as such. It wasn't too bad though, since I got those points for free, but still...

They need to ask you at least twice before charging you points.

[quote name='Benisjamin']I kept getting an error and now it's 160 points[/QUOTE]
I've had a few friends confirm that it is 160 points now.

Also, in the thread specifically about the mask, someone said that it said it was free but was still charged 160 points. I did download it when it said it was free, but I was not charged 160 points.

[quote name='downsouthtigger']Hey look at my sig (whenever it decides to refresh), you're not missing much in the Zombie mask![/QUOTE]

doesn't matter, ppl like free stuff. The Metro Darkone mask was probably the worst free item I've ever seen but...because it's free, ppl want it. The zombie mask least looks better than the Darkone mask and you can wear it for Oct to be festive. Also bragging rights if you got it for free vs someone you know who didn't is worth the 8 secs of glory.

[quote name='100xp']doesn't matter, ppl like free stuff. The Metro Darkone mask was probably the worst free item I've ever seen but...because it's free, ppl want it. The zombie mask least looks better than the Darkone mask and you can wear it for Oct to be festive. Also bragging rights if you got it for free vs someone you know who didn't is worth the 8 secs of glory.[/QUOTE]

Really? I got free on both of my accounts (I got in early as soon as it was posted) so I guess I have double bragging rights then..cowabunga!

I just noticed from the OP that a few things seem to be inaccurate now. I tried downloading TotemBall (since I just recently obtained a free Live Vision Camera at Toys R Us) and the link is now dead. Doing a search for TotemBall on Marketplace shows no results. I previously downloaded it on my other 360, so I guess I'll have to copy it over from there.

Also, the link for 1 vs. 100 appears dead as well.

Dash of Destruction, on the other hand, seems to be working again (it shows up in the OP as taken down). That could be because I downloaded it previously, though?

[quote name='MrMan2k3']Dash of Destruction, on the other hand, seems to be working again (it shows up in the OP as taken down). That could be because I downloaded it previously, though?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's probably it. I tried to download it, and it said the offer was not valid in my region.

Woot got the theme. Lame MS doesn't make more reach stuff for free.

edit: the premium theme is pretty good too

Last edited by a moderator:
has anyone seen an Adidas ad with the code mentioned here?

Xbox.com | Calendar of Events - adidas Superstar Sweepstakes Official Rules
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/community/events/adidassuperstarsweeps/rules.htm

To Enter via Xbox 360:During the Promotion Period, obtain an avatar code (each a "Code") either by purchasing a pair of adidas shoes at a participating Foot Locker store or from an email or advertisement containing an applicable Code

Well it seems like you need to purchase a pair of shoes at the store, or be on their email newsletter. I'm subscribed to their newsletter/ads , but after checking I didn't see any special code on any of the my emails.

[quote name='murph17']has anyone seen an Adidas ad with the code mentioned here?[/QUOTE]

Is this thing still updated? 1 vs. 100 is gone for good. Microsoft decided to cancel it. Or at the very least it's gone for free. They might bring it back paid. Wouldn't be suprised. Also I'm not sure if it should be filed under games or avatar apparel but there's a free dowload called "Destination Arcade". It's not a game but an app that helps you better search xbox live arcade (and a slick one too) and it has avatar awards. A male and female hoodie that unlock when you load it up and an awsome dragon pet after you search around a bit.

[quote name='anthonyn']Is this thing still updated? 1 vs. 100 is gone for good. Microsoft decided to cancel it. Or at the very least it's gone for free. They might bring it back paid. Wouldn't be suprised. Also I'm not sure if it should be filed under games or avatar apparel but there's a free dowload called "Destination Arcade". It's not a game but an app that helps you better search xbox live arcade (and a slick one too) and it has avatar awards. A male and female hoodie that unlock when you load it up and an awsome dragon pet after you search around a bit.[/QUOTE]

I think their replacing 1 vs 100 with something similar to it. I saw it somewhere a while ago that microsoft are putting another type of gameshow on. 1 vs 100 was a test game for them that their going to put something more permanent on now.

[quote name='Michael Essien']I think their replacing 1 vs 100 with something similar to it. I saw it somewhere a while ago that microsoft are putting another type of gameshow on. 1 vs 100 was a test game for them that their going to put something more permanent on now.[/QUOTE]

Replacing it with You Don't Know Jack. At least that's what I've read

[quote name='nnthomas']Some free Dead Rising 2 Packs:

Ninja:

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/games/OfferRedirect.ashx?Id=79b56d00-ebf5-4f02-884e-4fb9d33a3820

Psycho:

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/games/OfferRedirect.ashx?Id=d7cb3aff-9993-4f75-be3e-2a605ce17078

Soldier:

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/games/OfferRedirect.ashx?Id=5e944ba7-f05f-4fe6-8e7f-2c8a8e215bcf

Sports Fan:

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/games/OfferRedirect.ashx?Id=db98b64a-6cd9-428b-a265-8d5f1a09c659[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but did you read the description on them?

It's to allow you to play co-op with people that have the packs...basically an unlock key so that you can play with others that got the DLC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back