List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='LinkinPrime']I'm pretty certain that New Vegas hasn't had any gamer pics on any of the OXM discs...as far as the one's in the US. They did have Fallout 3 in the past though.

The only New Vegas gamerpic I know of is the one I have on right now, and its from the Walmart Gamecenter pack.[/QUOTE]

There were Fallout: New Vegas gamer pics in the US OXM disk. I think it was the April issue if I am not mistaking. I have had a train with the disk going on since March 31st. http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=228889 3rd one down the list.

I was the one who brought up the Pinball FX 2. Sorry for the inconvenience... I wasn't sure if it would work and it seems Microsoft rigged it so you still had to pay to play.

Anyway, the 11th Game Room pack is up with another theme. If anyone hasn't done it yet and is interested you can dl the first 10 packs and rig your arcade up with enough themes for a chivo. I believe it's 20G. There's another that's 5-ish for putting a lesser amount up as well, if you never got it. There's actually a decent amount of free ones unrelated to paying.

[quote name='pyoobez']I was the one who brought up the Pinball FX 2. Sorry for the inconvenience... I wasn't sure if it would work and it seems Microsoft rigged it so you still had to pay to play.[/QUOTE]

Thanks anyway. I was curious whether it would work or not, and I'm guessing it would have had Buccaneer been made available to buy individually. My Xbox 360 still shows it as Marketplace Content for Pinball FX (30 MB). I'll keep it in hopes that someday it will work.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Damn it...I wonder what I did with that disc. :shock: If I can't find it I'll have to join your train if its still possible. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

NVM I did have them, and I had them installed. I don't know why I completed forgot about these.

------------

Thanks for the heads up on the 20G's for the themes with the arcade packs. I didn't know they included new themes.

hey guys, uhm, i just got here to the forums and i was wondering, do i need to create any sort of location based xbl account to access these contents? i cant find the free arcade games :(

[quote name='cKyOne']hey guys, uhm, i just got here to the forums and i was wondering, do i need to create any sort of location based xbl account to access these contents? i cant find the free arcade games :([/QUOTE]

All the free content assumes you have a US-based account (or is it North America), unless otherwise stated in the OP.

I just noticed they got the Kinect premium theme for free right now, oh and for anyone who got a Kinect they have a free car for Kinect Joy Ride game.
I can't post the links cause I'm too new of a member but I'm sure someone else will.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Joy Ride car gives me an error: "Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. It appears you've found a glitch in the system."

The description of the item states that it "requires entry of the appropriate redemption code," so I'm sure that has something to do with it.

[quote name='MrMan2k3']The Joy Ride car gives me an error: "Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. It appears you've found a glitch in the system."

The description of the item states that it "requires entry of the appropriate redemption code," so I'm sure that has something to do with it.[/QUOTE]

Oh that odd? Well try finding ad in xbox. It should say "Unlock the kinect joy ride extra chevrolet volt". That where i got it.

[quote name='rickyff7']Oh that odd? Well try finding ad in xbox. It should say "Unlock the kinect joy ride extra chevrolet volt". That where i got it.[/QUOTE]

I tried it through the Marketplace link again, and now it worked. Weird...

I don't even have Kinect or Joy Ride, but I figured I might as well grab the freebie in case I get them in the future.

Credit to CAG Sulik2, Blade Kitten is showing up as free in the XBLA marketplace through the Web site (link).

I have not tried out whether it's the full game - I'll edit or take down the post once I can confirm.

[quote name='fatboyjam']Credit to CAG Sulik2, Blade Kitten is showing up as free in the XBLA marketplace through the Web site (link).

I have not tried out whether it's the full game - I'll edit or take down the post once I can confirm.[/QUOTE]

It shows full game listed at 600 points. The link directs to something for free but its only 53 MB...maybe some DLC?

[quote name='Spydir420']I just noticed they got the Kinect premium theme for free right now, oh and for anyone who got a Kinect they have a free car for Kinect Joy Ride game.
I can't post the links cause I'm too new of a member but I'm sure someone else will.[/QUOTE]

You know I'm not interested in the Kinect but I like the theme a lot, very futuristic.

[quote name='bomberbadj']Er, guys. is this free Black OPs "premiere theme" a premium theme? I added it to my download queue but I won't be able to check on it til much later.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/P...000000-0000-4003-803f-000141560855?cid=search

***Edit: Oops, I think it's not. My bad. Move along. Nothing to see here. :D[/QUOTE]
You got my hopes out for a second there, I do hope a free premium theme comes along before Tuesday.

[quote name='rickyff7']Thanks for the head up Spydir420, here link.

Kinect Premium theme:

Kinect Joy Ride Chevy Volt:

*Note* You could only get it in Ads at xbox marketplace or Spotlight (Not website)[/QUOTE]

This also works for mexican xbox-live accounts (and also the Lara Croft free DLC) :applause:

[quote name='AzzidReign']You got my hopes out for a second there, I do hope a free premium theme comes along before Tuesday.[/QUOTE]I'm sure there will be and I'm also sure you'll have to pay for it like all other CoDs premium themes.

Credit goes to bigassboy for putting this on the deals forums:
[quote name='bigassboy']Activision didn't think to put codes for female avatar items in the limited edition of C.O.D Black Ops on the Xbox 360. Since the codes that come with the L.E are all male they made two Multi-Use codes for the SR 71 Flight Suit and the Woods Outfit.

Reminder these only work on accounts with a Female avatar.
SR 71 Flight Suit
gyvf8-pf7ry-28d7v-vgwv8-cfgrm

Woods Outfit
r76bq-cr3mf-g2ttf-9g36r-bqwjd[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Hsith']Credit goes to bigassboy for putting this on the deals forums:[/QUOTE]

If you change your avatar to female, you can enter the codes, but there isn't much point since it only works on your account. So Non live people can't use it. I guess its good if you want to have it for collection purposes or something.

Its a shame they only messed up the female stuff, it looks really nice=P

[quote name='punklivz']I don't have live, and it worked for me :)[/QUOTE]

I just tried this and it doesn't work with any of my local accounts. I have to join xbox live to redeem a code.

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']I just tried this and it doesn't work with any of my local accounts. I have to join xbox live to redeem a code.[/QUOTE]
I think they meant that they didn't have Gold. Silver IS a form of Live though.

I didn't want to start a new thread for this, but here is a free one time use Sherlock Holmes Avatar code for Females:

JGCDB-3KVMQ-3TJQG-8CB7G-B2WG8 GONE

Please post when you have used it.

YW Popular Penguin

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I didn't want to start a new thread for this, but here is a free one time use Sherlock Holmes Avatar code for Females:

JGCDB-3KVMQ-3TJQG-8CB7G-B2WG8

Please post when you have used it.[/QUOTE]
Someone Used It :/

Free one-time Female Adidas Outfit Avatar code from Footlocker:

GJXXP-2FQV3-7HJ37-4VXHJ-T3M2Z

Post when used. ;)

Man all these free female clothes, they need to give some clothes to the guys.
P.S.- They said it's completely legal and I've had the themes myself for a little while, but you can get the OXM premium themes via flash drive just google DRM free dlc.

[quote name='shino_kun']Free one-time Female Adidas Outfit Avatar code from Footlocker:

GJXXP-2FQV3-7HJ37-4VXHJ-T3M2Z

Post when used. ;)[/QUOTE]

Thank you to some ass lurker for not posting up when it was used. Ugh. Thanks anyways for giving us CAG's a code. Be nice if somebody posted up they used it. This is why I PM codes anymore.

(Hope this is the right place to post!)
As for my first post i do something good (?)
The Gears of War 2 Flashback Map pack (found it in the game case)

MJ68P-RBY39-8KRXB-GWYJ4-W4PQb

I live in germany so i cant use this code! Whoever gets it first shall take it

[quote name='DarkPro0xy'](Hope this is the right place to post!)
As for my first post i do something good (?)
The Gears of War 2 Flashback Map pack (found it in the game case)

MJ68P-RBY39-8KRXB-GWYJ4-W4PQb

I live in germany so i cant use this code! Whoever gets it first shall take it[/QUOTE]
Hopefully a fellow cag has taken it and not a lurker.

Coke is giving away free DJ Hero 2 and Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock DLC (as seen on Joystiq). Just sign up for a free mycokerewards account if you don't already have one. It generates a code for the DLC. Supposedly good through Nov 29. Confirmed good for Silver members as well (I got em).

http://www.mycoke.com/iframes.do?section=GuitarHero
My Chemical Romance track pack (Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock):

* "Bulletproof Heart"
* "Helena"
* "Teenagers"
* "Welcome To The Black Parade"

The My Chemical Romance track pack is available on Xbox Live Marketplace for Xbox 360 for free from November 23 through November 29. On November 30, it becomes available on Xbox 360 for 600 MS Points ($7.50), on PlayStation 3 for $7.49, and on Wii for 750 Wii Points ($7.50). Each track will also be available for individual download -- 160 MS Points ($2) each on Xbox 360, $1.99 each on PlayStation 3, and 200 Wii Points ($2) each on Nintendo Wii.

http://www.mycokerewards.com/reward...sion&WT.z_pclick=1&WT.z_promo=1_12109_7_5_c_a
Tiesto Mix pack (DJ Hero 2):

* "Traffic" mixed with "Louder Than Boom"
* "Feel It In My Bones" ft. Tegan & Sara
* "Knock You Out" ft. Emily Haines mixed with "Young Lions"

The Tiesto Mix pack is available on Xbox Live Marketplace for Xbox 360, PlayStation Network for PlayStation 3 and as downloadable singles for Nintendo Wii for free from November 23 through November 29. On November 30, it becomes available on Xbox 360 for 640 MS Points ($8), on PlayStation 3 for $7.99, and on Nintendo Wii as singles for 300 Wii Points ($3 each, $9 in total).

[quote name='Nintendokid54']Got both for the inevitable GH6 $15 > in the future and the $20> DJh2... thanks for the post[/QUOTE]

Same here. Activision rhythm games keep about as much worth as old sports titles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back