List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Warrio_r']Ilomilo... Brings free pets and t-shirt for the avatar once you passe the first levels, but you will need to buy the game first. Also once you download and register the HaloWaypoint you will have Free avatar "pet" . I Hope i´m not repeting anyone´s post! :bouncy:[/QUOTE]
The Halo Waypoint "pet" is pretty old. But thanks for posting it.

[quote name='AzzidReign']The Halo Waypoint "pet" is pretty old. But thanks for posting it.[/QUOTE]

lol :roll: sorry i was not sure. But kind of....the idea is what matters. :cold:

I want the controller but that seems like a lot of work to MAYBE get it. If anybody wants to send me a code, I'll gladly send them my locoroco 2 code I have been wanting to give away for ages.

[quote name='A Gamer']Sneak peak at the ilomilo game: http://wp7supersecretaccess.ilomilo.com/

This will get you access to a code for the TRIAL of the game, which is currently not available via the marketplace. You can also purchase the full version in-game for 800 MSP... Long before they even have an official release date for the game.[/QUOTE]

Hey man, thanks for the info, but every time I enter it on xbox.com it states that "This code has already been used." and when I try to enter on my Xbox it says it's not valid. I've tried like 3 times on xbox.com and once on my xbox.

[quote name='egonpax']Hey man, thanks for the info, but every time I enter it on xbox.com it states that "This code has already been used." and when I try to enter on my Xbox it says it's not valid. I've tried like 3 times on xbox.com and once on my xbox.[/QUOTE]

The code doesn't work coz the game is on the marketplace already.

[quote name='Darklurkr23']Anyone heard anything about Harm's Way I thought is coming out today? I heard that also the 2nd pace Avatar game are both being released free :D[/QUOTE]

What's second pace? I haven't heard of it.

Just an FYI, neither game is "the winner" yet. After playing the 2 games, you can go and vote for which one you like more. (Supposedly through the dashboard but I haven't looked yet myself)

[quote name='BudzMcGee']Just an FYI, neither game is "the winner" yet. After playing the 2 games, you can go and vote for which one you like more. (Supposedly through the dashboard but I haven't looked yet myself)[/QUOTE]
I heard you have to download the gamerpic for which game you want to win, but I can't find them in the marketplace. I also searched the dashboard and can't find any way to vote for which one I want to win.
Personally, I like Harm's Way more.

Harm's Way = Good graphics, easy achievements, a lot of fun, great multiplayer, great hit detection

Crash Course = bland graphics, frustrating achievements, boring pretty fast, piss-poor hit detection

Just my 2 cents though. I encourage everyone to try them both out.
Also, apparently Harm's Way isn't available to anyone in Australia and New Zealand. Ive heard people in those regions need a US gamertag to download it. *shrugs*

[quote name='Captain Urahara']I heard you have to download the gamerpic for which game you want to win, but I can't find them in the marketplace. I also searched the dashboard and can't find any way to vote for which one I want to win.
Personally, I like Harm's Way more.

Harm's Way = Good graphics, easy achievements, a lot of fun, great multiplayer, great hit detection

Crash Course = bland graphics, frustrating achievements, boring pretty fast, piss-poor hit detection

Just my 2 cents though. I encourage everyone to try them both out.
Also, apparently Harm's Way isn't available to anyone in Australia and New Zealand. Ive heard people in those regions need a US gamertag to download it. *shrugs*[/QUOTE]

I don't know which way I would vote (and I haven't been able to find how to vote either, it's supposed to be in the spotlight channel but it may just not be up yet). Crash Course is kind of bland, and you are right, most of the achievements suck since they seem to be based on "fail this many times in a row" rather than playing the game like it's meant to be. On the other side, in the time it took me to beat the american maps in crash course I beat the entire single player "campaign" in Harm's Way and haven't been able to find an online match for either game so far. Also, driving in Harm's way is absolutely horrible.

Just download and enter the "exit" and "exit 2" demos and you will win free image for your gamertag. Also the two last xbox live arcade games aditions , also give free images, i´m talking about "Doritos Crash Course" and "Harm´s Way".
I hope i´m not repeting anyone

Here's the Harm's Way gamer picture needed to submit the winner in case anyone wanted a quick link. I wasn't able to find the Crash Course online anywhere though.

New user so I can't directly post the link.

Harm's Way - marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Harms-Way/00000000-0000-4002-802f-000358570887?cid=search

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Crash Course = frustrating achievements
[/QUOTE]
150/200 are easily gotten in about an hour. All gold and under 1:40 on the one Japan level are the only difficult ones.

[quote name='thenutman69321']150/200 are easily gotten in about an hour. All gold and under 1:40 on the one Japan level are the only difficult ones.[/QUOTE]
I didn't say they were all frustrating. I just said it had frustrating achievements.

I just got an email with a code for the original Call of Duty for XBL (from the Gamestop CoD sweeps). I don't need it, so the first person to quote me and say they want it gets it.

[quote name='fritter']I just got an email with a code for the original Call of Duty for XBL (from the Gamestop CoD sweeps). I don't need it, so the first person to quote me and say they want it gets it.[/QUOTE]

Me, please!

[quote name='fritter']I just got an email with a code for the original Call of Duty for XBL (from the Gamestop CoD sweeps). I don't need it, so the first person to quote me and say they want it gets it.[/QUOTE]
"they want it" haha
You did say the first person who quotes you AND says 'they want it' gets it.

I Want it please

[quote name='fritter']bugeater got it. Sorry others, I wasn't going to be too picky/tricky about the wording xD[/QUOTE]

killer9 deserve it more than another person, but i think he didin´t take it

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Warrio_r']killer9 deserve it more than another person, but i think he didin´t take it[/QUOTE]

It was first come first serve.

[quote name='SonicJ']It was first come first serve.[/QUOTE]

i has just pointing what i think has fare. I gives too much to the comunity.

[quote name='ErezYehuda']Why is Metro 2033's Dark One Mask listed as previous. I just got a valid code for one a few minutes ago.[/QUOTE]
For the majority of people it doesn't work.

[quote name='ErezYehuda']Why is Metro 2033's Dark One Mask listed as previous. I just got a valid code for one a few minutes ago.[/QUOTE]

can you post the code in order for other to test it ?

[quote name='Warrio_r']can you post the code in order for other to test it ?[/QUOTE]

Here is a free mask code if anyone wants it.

KVYVG-CHVRR-879MG-3YKBK-X7XVG

[quote name='dmzauk']Here is a free mask code if anyone wants it.

KVYVG-CHVRR-879MG-3YKBK-X7XVG[/QUOTE]

the code as already been use but thanks anyway

[quote name='Warrio_r']can you post the code in order for other to test it ?[/QUOTE]

Not reusable, but you can just get your own. Register on THQ.com, go to the register game page, and say you have the game. It asks for a retail code, but says that if you don't have one, to just press submit. The "My Games" page or whatever will have the Xbox code right next to the entry for Metro 2033.

[quote name='ErezYehuda']Not reusable, but you can just get your own. Register on THQ.com, go to the register game page, and say you have the game. It asks for a retail code, but says that if you don't have one, to just press submit. The "My Games" page or whatever will have the Xbox code right next to the entry for Metro 2033.[/QUOTE]

i tried that and didn´t work for me. Is it ask you too much, if you could do that for me and pm the code to me , pleaseeeeeeee :bouncy:

[quote name='Warrio_r']i tried that and didn´t work for me. Is it ask you too much, if you could do that for me and pm the code to me , pleaseeeeeeee :bouncy:[/QUOTE]
Not sure why that wouldn't work for you

[quote name='clickpow']Not sure why that wouldn't work for you[/QUOTE]

I give up - made 3 different accounts and I got nada. Oh well. :whistle2:D

***Edit: Anybody out there nice enough to get the Metro 2033 code for me? :) Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Warrio_r']i tried that and didn´t work for me. Is it ask you too much, if you could do that for me and pm the code to me , pleaseeeeeeee :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

No problem at all! Sending it now. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back