List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='cheko']Lurkers are ridiculous,all those codes yet they are all used. I don't care who gets the code, I just hate the fact that I have to copy and paste thousands of codes only to find out they are used. Some forums have spoiler drop icons that don't allow you to even see it unless your logged in maybe something similar to that should be established.[/QUOTE]

I managed to score one. Keep in mind this is also being posted on facebook and twitter.

[quote name='louiedog']Lucas Arts is posting them on twitter. For every CAG lurker that grabs one, 100 are going to @lucasartsgames followers.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I've just been sitting on the lucasartsgames twitter page. But they should have a few more rounds of codes today, so keep on F5ing, I guess? That's how I did it.

Got one... was lucky enough to get the tweet and had the "Redeem Code" page open in another browser. Even so, there were tons of used codes I had to go through before finding a working one.

Got one for me and one for my son. Coworker grabbed another.

Any way to get the free PvZ zombie mask other than going through the website? MS won't let my son get it because he's too young. And it doesn't show up as free on the dash.

Rawr to that!!! I got one in like 15 tries on the first list (now) because I didn't read ahead
there were more so I was like sweet. But I got one my gf got one and my buddy got jealous
and yeah I had to search for him but I got a free cheese burger for copy-n-pastn like 150
codes till I got him one but YES free avatar props and free food :)

FOR YOU eugaet: no dice the age thing is in lock till 18 can't do nothing but make a new account
if you want mature things, you could call up ms but they wouldn't help. As for that mask though
it's not free NO more like I posted 4 pages back, grill prop still works via marketplace not Redeem code

Notice: ONE MORE DAY FOR CONTROLLER REDEEM CODES for all WHO You KNOW WHO YOU ARE

saw this too late. oh well, no lightsaber for me. on the plus side i'm a new 360 owner. not even 500 gamerscore yet. someone kind enough to gift me with any redeem codes for anything. also does anyone know if it's possibel to get the alan wake avatar bonus using the GoD version (came with my 360)

feel free to add me
xbl:serophaze

COLD BIOOD!!! i chop the link again or if you in the market on XboX its all the way almost to the end of "Props" or look for the BLOC PARTY but here is the link!!

http://marketplace.xbox.
com/en-US/Product/Grill-Prop
/00001000-fa4e-e2c3-c15c-33a458580833

tried to add you serophaze but it no valid!!

keeping a close eye on twitter apparently "many, many more throughout the night" in reference to lightsaber codes. dunno when the next batch goes up though

i shall be sad and stay up all night for one of these, those things look awesome..just not awesome enough for too many of my ms points

[quote name='TriskaidekaPunk']COLD BIOOD!!! i chop the link again or if you in the market on XboX its all the way almost to the end of "Props" or look for the BLOC PARTY but here is the link!!

http://marketplace.xbox.
com/en-US/Product/Grill-Prop
/00001000-fa4e-e2c3-c15c-33a458580833

tried to add you serophaze but it no valid!![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the link I have been trying to get that for months.

[quote name='Nintendokid54']i'll be on the look out for lightsaber codes... :D[/QUOTE]
I will be on the look too for you guys so you too can have one bc I agree they are BADASS BUT ARE BS if you gotta pay 400ms waste of $5.
Just keep tabs here... one of us will say something

:) Happy Holidays :)

dang tried a load again and all used, a friend just bought me 2100 ms points and im still too cheap to pay the 400, want my free one :lol:

Sweet, managed to find a valid code for the dual light sabers... Thanks for the heads up!!! :D:D

BTW, if you havent gotten one, go here: http://twitter.com/lucasartsgames

Thats the lucas arts twitter web page. Go there and hit refresh every few minutes to see the latest list of codes that is posted. They post a new list every once in a while. Thats what I did... ;)

[quote name='Spybreak8']Ahh wtf, after I redeemed a code I got a page that said sorry you found a glitch in the system. Then after the 3rd alternative code it said you already own this content (this is with the first link that logan posted). I checked online and there is nothing waiting to download on my 360!? F[/QUOTE]

Go to account management and check your download history to see if its there.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Go to account management and check your download history to see if its there.[/QUOTE]

Yeah tried that, nothing there?!

[quote name='supermodestmouse']tried so many, got none :([/QUOTE]

KEEP TRYING! :D

I think I copied and pasted 50+ codes before I finally got one about a minute ago. I'm 99.9% sure that there are quite a few more codes that haven't been redeemed.

Copy and paste both code lists in a new Notepad/Word document and delete each one after you redeem it. You should be able to get something before you delete all of the codes you've pasted. :lol: Good luck!

Lol I think I got it.

Edit: I think there was a problem with the "purchase" going through and I looked in my active downloads on the 360, download qeue on xbox.com but didn't see anything. Turned my 360 off and actually called up tech support to see if they could do anything about it. Well after I was doing a few troubleshooting things on my 360 I checked out my download history and sure enough the item was on there yet it never downloaded. SO that's strange but yeah got one finally after I just re-downloaded it!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know what's up. I entered a code and appeared to go through. I can't see it in my history. So I was going through the codes and entering them on IE and it said you already own this product or something, but I can't find it in the download history - does anyone know what gives?

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Ugh... no dice![/QUOTE]

[quote name='spideymike']Hopefully some more will be up soon. Not worth $5, but for free, heck yeah![/QUOTE]

Be honest:

Did you guys try ALL of the codes on both lists, or just a handful and said "fuck it!"? :lol: There HAS to be a least a few more that haven't been used yet.

never mind - if you used a code that appeared to work, but can't find it in your download history, search force unleashed II on xbox.com and then you will see that you purchased it and can download it again.

[quote name='FreeStuffFan85']Be honest:

Did you guys try ALL of the codes on both lists, or just a handful and said "fuck it!"? :lol: There HAS to be a least a few more that haven't been used yet.[/QUOTE]

I have some Mass Effect to play... I am not trying every code. Hopefully I catch a new patch as it gets posted though!

[quote name='FreeStuffFan85']Be honest:

Did you guys try ALL of the codes on both lists, or just a handful and said "fuck it!"? :lol: There HAS to be a least a few more that haven't been used yet.[/QUOTE]

I was trying at about 6:50 and found one that had not been used.

flameofdoom666, that tweet is from about 45 minutes ago.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']I have some Mass Effect to play... I am not trying every code. Hopefully I catch a new patch as it gets posted though![/QUOTE]

I have Halo 3 scored campaign to finish, new Rock Band DLC to play AND I still need to start on Assassin's Creed 1. Shepard can wait for 10ish minutes, can't he? :lol:

Since I'm in the holiday spirit, I'll keep copying and pasting and let you guys know if I run across any more unused ones. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back