List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clarify- is this an avatar prop or is this an advent calendar? the URL said it was an advent calendar.

For those that still cant get a code - try http://www.guerrillamail.com/

It creates a temporary email addy for you, and u can check your mail on the website itself.

I tried with my yahoo and aol account and got nothing, worked with guerrilla mail instantly.

Edit: [quote name='h0mi']Clarify- is this an avatar prop or is this an advent calendar? the URL said it was an advent calendar.[/QUOTE]

Im pretty sure its this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9ARI8epUws

if you're using a gmail account, you can add random periods to your username to get more codes:

email@gmail
em.ail@gmail
ema.il@gmail

are all different to that site, but google ignores the periods

All those who love Rock Band, who would like a free redeem code for AC/DC Live Track
Pack
. It's exportable to 360 hard drive and you need rock band game to use. The rules
are simple first person to send me a PM with the funniest joke wins, yes I chose so good
luck. I have ONLY 1, best luck to CAGs. PM ONLY Responses nothing in form please!!

anyone one want to trade for a banshee, i have several hundred lol.

and yet i'm STILL waiting for my controller prop from from ms. i bought my 360 back in december!

[quote name='TriskaidekaPunk']All those who love Rock Band, who would like a free redeem code for AC/DC Live Track
Pack
. It's exportable to 360 hard drive and you need rock band game to use. The rules
are simple first person to send me a PM with the funniest joke wins, yes I chose so good
luck. I have ONLY 1, best luck to CAGs. PM ONLY Responses nothing in form please!![/QUOTE]

:WINNER:
[FONT=&quot]A mother and her son were flying Southwest Airlines from Oakland to Kansas City.

The son, who had been looking out the window, turned to his mother and said, "If big dogs have baby dogs and big cats have baby cats, why don't big planes have baby planes? The mother, who couldn't think of an answer, told her son to ask the flight attendant.

So, the little boy asked the flight attendant, "If big dogs have baby dogs and big cats have baby cats, why don't big planes have baby planes?" The flight attendant asked, "Did your mother tell you to ask me that?" He said that she had.

With a clever grin, she said, "Tell your mother it's because Southwest Airlines always pulls out on time."

[/FONT]
monchikunx won the redeem code!!

[quote name='GUNNM']Why was his thread deleted?[/QUOTE]
I'm not sure, but bear this in mind: I posted if anyone else had this scenario:
You submitted, immediately checked email; it was there.

You (IMMEDIATELY) copy and paste the code to XBL.com; it doesn't work.

Then you go to check your email, retry the code; suddenly it works.

and I pointed out that I was worried that it was some kind of code generating website, which scares the s**t out of me.

After that (30 minutes later) I refreshed and saw it was deleted (the whole thread).

[quote name='The Holy Pretzle']I'm not sure, but bear this in mind: I posted if anyone else had this scenario:
You submitted, immediately checked email; it was there.

You (IMMEDIATELY) copy and paste the code to XBL.com; it doesn't work.

Then you go to check your email, retry the code; suddenly it works.

and I pointed out that I was worried that it was some kind of code generating website, which scares the s**t out of me.

After that (30 minutes later) I refreshed and saw it was deleted (the whole thread).[/QUOTE]

nope

[quote name='pablo9000']if you're using a gmail account, you can add random periods to your username to get more codes:

email@gmail
em.ail@gmail
ema.il@gmail

are all different to that site, but google ignores the periods[/QUOTE]

Didn't work for me. None of the ones except my regular email got an email about the code.

Edit: Oh well, SD is reporting that they're out of codes.

^agreed... They are all out of codes.

[quote name='"[URL']http://www.computerbild.de[/URL]"]
vielen dank für ihre anfrage!

Leider sind bereits alle codes vergeben, so dass wir ihnen keine seriennummer mehr zuteilen können.
[/quote]

I guess I lucked out. I signed up a few times, but got only 1 code, so I must've been part of the very last batch. Oh well. Thanks for the notice!

Anyone willing to spare a code? this is what I get for doing housework all day instead of checking CAG religiously :(

Could anyone spare a single code for the Banshee Avatar prop? My little brother really loves Halo gear, but I insisted that he shouldn't waste $60 on a controller just for an avatar prop. Seems I came to the thread too late, so any generosity would be greatly appreciated. ^^

[quote name='danysuri']Have:

XBOX 360
:360: Red Faction: Guerrilla – Demons of the Badlands
:360: Red Faction: Guerrilla – Demons of the Badlands
:360: Halo Reach Banshee Prop (x 140)

Want:

Xbox Live Arcade Games I don't own.
Male Avatar Items I don't own.
Just make me an offer of trade[/QUOTE]

^^

[quote name='danysuri']Have:

XBOX 360
Red Faction: Guerrilla – Demons of the Badlands
Red Faction: Guerrilla – Demons of the Badlands
Halo Reach Banshee Prop (x 140)

Want:

Xbox Live Arcade Games I don't own.
Male Avatar Items I don't own.
Just make me an offer of trade[/QUOTE]

Do you really need 140 of the Banshee codes and then do not bother to share them here. This is the free item thread and not a trade thread or maybe Slickdeals is more your speed.

Damn, can't believe I missed out on the Banshee Prop promo. I've been trying to trade for one for months. If anyone's feeling generous and has extras, a code would be much appreciated.

[quote name='Owen']Do you really need 140 of the Banshee codes and then do not bother to share them here. This is the free item thread and not a trade thread or maybe Slickdeals is more your speed.[/QUOTE]

Wow, 140 is excessive by any measure. Not going to lie, I nabbed about ten (Please don't start begging or PMing me asking for one, I guarantee that you won't get it), but gave most of them to friends who I know play reach but aren't CAG's who would of found this.

I guess anyone that needs a free code should contact
danysuri
as it looks like he/she has

Halo Reach Banshee Prop (x 140)

which are now useless on the CAG trading thread, due to abuse like this. So all you who didnt get a code....well instead of asking here...

Can a Mod come in here and clear up a lot of OT stuff? This thread is going nuts.

[quote name='popular penguin']Man, whenever I don't go to CAG for like 2 days, I miss stuff like this. Curse you people that got 100+ codes >:[[/QUOTE]

Heck yeah! I come here every day and I still missed it! I only wanted one.. :( Sooo not fair. Makes me sick. But it happens every time. I haven't gotten any good stuff from here..

I honestly felt bad for grabbing two, one for me and one for a Halo: Reach playing, non-CAG using friend, who was very excited about it.

What ticked me off was going on eBay last night and finding tons of the codes up for sale. Free is free, but it seems like every time we find something cool to enjoy, some fucking idiot ruins it for everyone else for their own greed, financial or otherwise. Don't come on here bragging about getting hundreds or thousands of codes. It's not cool. CAGs are supposed to help each other out and to point out the all the good deals out there, not take blatant advantage of a deal to the point that it puts other CAGs at a disadvantage or makes them completely unable to enjoy the same. Save that stuff for SD. It has no place here.

i felt bad after the first few hundred codes i grabbed, i repent! haha i'm gonna give em all away. i learned from popular tv that i am a hoarder and therefore it's a medical disease. i cannot be blamed

I got a few PMs with a code for the Banshee. Thank you so much A Gamer, officerrickyross222, and Blade3D. You guys put a :3 on my face. It's only fair that I post my unused codes here, for the CAGs. Please let others know if you used a code.

YXMWH-RXW4R-KJD9M-QGM6M-THXQZ
F72FP-7FKP3-QCVH7-4XJGT-VGYXZ

^Just an FYI, both of these posted codes have already been used. 1/2 an hour and they're gone, and of course the user(s) didn't bother to let the thread users know. Or even say thanks for that matter. Further evidence that this thread is slipping into the sewrers I suppose. Just thought I should let other potential code users know they were gone.

100 codes? damn. I only grabbed 3. One for me, one for a friend and one code for here just encase someone missed out.

If you did not get a code and have been a member at CAG for over a year be the first to PM me and I will send one your way.

EDIT:
Code was given to: "flameofdoom666" also gave my buddies spare code to "chuckie88"

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='COLDblood']100 codes? damn. I only grabbed 3. One for me, one for a friend and one code for here just encase someone missed out.

If you did not get a code and have been a member at CAG for over a year be the first to PM me and I will send one your way.[/QUOTE]

What if you have been here forever but only made an account this month? lol:joystick:

[quote name='COLDblood']100 codes? damn. I only grabbed 3. One for me, one for a friend and one code for here just encase someone missed out.

If you did not get a code and have been a member at CAG for over a year be the first to PM me and I will send one your way.

EDIT:
Code was given to: "flameofdoom666" also gave my buddies spare code to "chuckie88"[/QUOTE]

You might want to post the code that you gave to flameofdoom666 so someone can just redeem it. He was trading banshee codes earlier today. He offered one to me for a 800 ms point game on my trade list.

- First one to tell me who shot first; Han or Greedo gets a code. (PMed FatBoyJam)
- First one to tell me the name of Scott Pilgrims Band after sex bob-omb gets a code. (PMed Exu)
- First one to tell me the name of Spidermans first love gets a code. (PMed Hannibal)
- First one to say "CAG makes me spend all my money" gets a code. (PMed dmzauk)
- First one to correctly answer this question: "Does this make me look fat?" gets a code. (PMed Bomber)
(note only one code per person)

All gone...

...for now? o_O muhahahaha

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Nintendokid54']- First one to tell me who shot first; Han or Greedo gets a code.
- First one to tell me the name of Scott Pilgrims Band after sex bob-omb gets a code.
- First one to tell me the name of Spidermans first love gets a code.
- First one to say "CAG makes me spend all my money" gets a code.
- First one to correctly answer this question: "Does this make me look fat?" gets a code.
(note only one code per person)[/QUOTE]

"CAG makes me spend all my money"

[quote name='Nintendokid54']- First one to tell me who shot first; Han or Greedo gets a code.
- First one to tell me the name of Scott Pilgrims Band after sex bob-omb gets a code.
- First one to tell me the name of Spidermans first love gets a code.
- First one to say "CAG makes me spend all my money" gets a code.
- First one to correctly answer this question: "Does this make me look fat?" gets a code.
(note only one code per person)[/QUOTE]

"Nope, it doesn't." :)

Edit: Or alternatively,

"Before you ask me, ask yourself, 'Do I feel fat wearing this?' Then, maybe I can give you a better answer!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back