List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Warrio_r']yes but since this site is for posting "FREE THINGS ONLY" i tought i didn´t the site idea. But thanks anyway for your answer mate ;)[/QUOTE]

Someone was asking about getting previews of these free themes and gamerpics. He responded. It was completely relevant.

[quote name='louiedog']Someone was asking about getting previews of these free themes and gamerpics. He responded. It was completely relevant.[/QUOTE]

Yes and that's why there's a PM system. It was relevant to the question asked but not to the topic of the thread and was therefore off-topic.

(Not directed at you directly but people need to use the PM system for that kind of stuff)

@Warrior, thanks for the dlc you posted a page back.

[quote name='GenPirate']Yes and that's why there's a PM system. It was relevant to the question asked but not to the topic of the thread and was therefore off-topic.

(Not directed at you directly but people need to use the PM system for that kind of stuff)

@Warrior, thanks for the dlc you posted a page back.[/QUOTE]

you are welcome mate :bouncy:

It was there. It's huge too, like 1.94 GB. I'm in the process of downloading it.

Edit: I tried getting the link from my download history, but it takes me to a "Oops" page. Sorry.

[quote name='Tropicat']It is ridiculous that they are not on Xbox.com or the marketplace on the console.

For themes http://www.themexbox.com/

For gamer pics http://gamer-pics.com/[/QUOTE]

Yes. Huge thank you for those links. :D Really needed those. They're good to have for this thread. Considering how many times I've downloaded a free theme or pic that turned out horrible. Good to know what they look like before hand. I know it's not a lot of time, but it's still time wasted when I have to delete them because they were just awful.

[quote name='Warrio_r']yes but since this site is for posting "FREE THINGS ONLY" i tought i didn´t the site idea. But thanks anyway for your answer mate ;)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='GenPirate']Yes and that's why there's a PM system. It was relevant to the question asked but not to the topic of the thread and was therefore off-topic.

@Warrior, thanks for the dlc you posted a page back.[/QUOTE]

I thought more than that one person would like a way to see Themes and Gamerpics before downloading them. As I said it is ridiculous that you can not preview them on xbox.com or the console. Maybe the links could be put into the OP.

BTW these 2 posts are more off topic more than mine. It's not like every post is listing free items. There are pages with no free items at all. ;)

[quote name='DragonQuestLord']More free stuff. :) US airforce theme and pic this time.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/US-Air-Force/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258570802

I wish xbox let you see them before you go through the trouble of downloading them. Is there a site that has all the themes and gamer pics where you can see what they'll actually look like? I thought someone here mentioned that once..[/QUOTE]

Even though these are from 2008 I didn't have them - thanks!

[quote name='Warrio_r']what promo are you talking about ?

it seems that involve you buying live months but i´m also not sure. they offer "the Maw" game[/QUOTE]

Something like 'Register for a new silver account, don't use the marketplace(I think), check e-mail like 1 month later and you get a code for free maw.' Anyone know if it still works?

You can get 2 free themes and a picture pack for Jack Link's (messin' with sasquach)

It's not on xbox.com, get it from the dashboard spotlight.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Then go and get some live people so you can play the game of the century!!!!!!!!:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:[/QUOTE]
That Game rocks.I like the puzzles everything else is a bonus BEST GAME EVER.

[quote name='Emogothtard']BloodRayne: Betrayal is free. I don't know if the game is good or not because I'm at school. I will play it later. Here is a link. http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/BloodRayne-Betrayal/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258410acb
[/QUOTE]

That's a trailer, not the game. If it's just a picture of a gray controller, it's a game. When there's a piece of film behind it, like in that icon, it's a video.

I wish they'd require trailers to have that word in the title, this confusion seems to happen a lot.

I believe the game comes out at the end of August and will cost 1200 msp.

[quote name='louiedog']That's a trailer, not the game. If it's just a picture of a gray controller, it's a game. When there's a piece of film behind it, like in that icon, it's a video.

I wish they'd require trailers to have that word in the title, this confusion seems to happen a lot.

I believe the game comes out at the end of August and will cost 1200 msp.[/QUOTE]

Oh that sucks. I'm new to the 360 I didn't know what that meant. I will delete the post.

[quote name='louiedog']That's a trailer, not the game. If it's just a picture of a gray controller, it's a game. When there's a piece of film behind it, like in that icon, it's a video.

I believe the game comes out at the end of August and will cost 1200 msp.[/QUOTE]
how did you reply to this post if it's not even posted? Also that kid is kinda dumb

[quote name='Royal High Knight']hopefully the next compatibility pack has better costumes. Jade and Kitana already have classic costumes.[/QUOTE]

free caracters would be nice too like wwe all stars is giving with every compability patch :applause:

[quote name='Warrio_r']free caracters would be nice too like wwe all stars is giving with every compability patch :applause:[/QUOTE]

yeah and a unicorn that barfs up Lucky Charms would be great too. That will never happen. I do comend Nethrealm for the free skins but they do it so they hide the fact that 1 fighter cost 400 MSP.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']yeah and a unicorn that barfs up Lucky Charms would be great too. That will never happen. I do comend Nethrealm for the free skins but they do it so they hide the fact that 1 fighter cost 400 MSP.[/QUOTE]

alright i´m going to belive in unicorns RIGHT KNOW !!! lol stop spam.... and i´m going to stop it to :spam: :nottalking:

[quote name='Royal High Knight']yeah and a unicorn that barfs up Lucky Charms would be great too. That will never happen. I do comend Nethrealm for the free skins but they do it so they hide the fact that 1 fighter cost 400 MSP.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, the fighters should all be free. :roll:

400 MSP per fighter is nothing.

Prologue to Ms. Splosion Man (Gold-Exclusive)

This new level is available FREE as a Prologue to Ms. Splosion Man. See what happens to Splosion Man after he emerges victorious from his original adventure. See how Ms. Splosion Man is created and what she must do in order to save her beloved from the clutches of those evil scientists at Big Science Labs!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='NoDAK']Prologue to Ms. Splosion Man

This new level is available FREE as a Prologue to Ms. Splosion Man. See what happens to Splosion Man after he emerges victorious from his original adventure. See how Ms. Splosion Man is created and what she must do in order to save her beloved from the clutches of those evil scientists at Big Science Labs![/QUOTE]

Nice find. I thought this was dlc for ms.spolsion man, but since it's not im on this. :cool:

This new level is available FREE as a Prologue to Ms. Splosion Man. See what happens to Splosion Man after he emerges victorious from his original adventure. See how Ms. Splosion Man is created and what she must do in order to save her beloved from the clutches of those evil scientists at Big Science Labs![/QUOTE]

Thanks!

GOLD ONLY. Jesus it´s not a rich man,i´m neither! :cry:

Pinball FX2 secret:

If someone buys tables on your console they stay unlocked for you after they recover their gamertag on another one. I have gotten 9 free tables so far, because my friend is nice enough to buy them on mine first.

[quote name='sammydog419']Pinball FX2 secret:

If someone buys tables on your console they stay unlocked for you after they recover their gamertag on another one. I have gotten 9 free tables so far, because my friend is nice enough to buy them on mine first.[/QUOTE]
That's not really a secret, it's just how the license for DLC works for almost all DLC available on Xbox Live.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']That's not really a secret, it's just how the license for DLC works for almost all DLC available on Xbox Live.[/QUOTE]

I've had people buy games on my console before and it's never worked. It definetly doesn't work on the Black OPS dlc, now it even kicks you off the map while playing if the owner recovers their gamertag.

[quote name='sammydog419']I've had people buy games on my console before and it's never worked. It definetly doesn't work on the Black OPS dlc, now it even kicks you off the map while playing if the owner recovers their gamertag.[/QUOTE]

Anything non-live based game addon or full game is console AND account bound. Yet if its live maps, ACCOUNT holds the power on Call of Duty so a secondary that don't own can play
but HALO over rides it and make everyone OWN it to use it but if it like the Spore game, months back, its FIRST console DL to bound, anyone that gets on tht console can use it. then
theres account license transfers trick to over ride.

Edit: >below< thats what I said, console bound and account bound, but HALO is the only one to make ALL accounts have the content regardless if you are on the same system or not

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sammydog419']Pinball FX2 secret:

If someone buys tables on your console they stay unlocked for you after they recover their gamertag on another one. I have gotten 9 free tables so far, because my friend is nice enough to buy them on mine first.[/QUOTE]

When you download something, it is linked to the console, and the gamertag. You can play it with any GT, or even not signed in on the console, and you can play it on any console with the gamertag, while on XBL.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/Support/LicenseMigration

[quote name='sammydog419']I've had people buy games on my console before and it's never worked. It definetly doesn't work on the Black OPS dlc, now it even kicks you off the map while playing if the owner recovers their gamertag.[/QUOTE]

What's nice for me is my friend has many acc's so i just keep one or two and I can play that stuff!:D

See, I have to strongly disagree, though i might be an exception, My neice, who is on my xbox live family plan, bought the last black ops map pack, WHILE logged into my system, she didnt buy it through PC or through her xbox first, so the INITIAL download was on my system, then she went and recovered her account on HER xbox. we were BOTH able to play on the new maps at the same time, zombie or regular maps. as I said i might be an exception since we are under a family plan together, but I really doubt this is the case.

on a side note she also bought The Passing DLC for l4d2 from last weeks deal o the week on my xbox first, but i haven't played it yet to confirm if i have access to it.

[quote name='TriskaidekaPunk']Anything non-live based game addon or full game is console AND account bound. Yet if its live maps, ACCOUNT holds the power on Call of Duty so a secondary that don't own can play
but HALO over rides it and make everyone OWN it to use it but if it like the Spore game, months back, its FIRST console DL to bound, anyone that gets on tht console can use it. then
theres account license transfers trick to over ride.[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back