List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Air Band for Kinect Fun Labs was just marked down from 240 msp to free. No details as to whether this is a permanent price drop or a limited time thing.

edit: Credit goes to the XBLA sales thread in the deal forum and xbldb.com

Any idea where I should add this to the wiki? xbox.com lists it as a standard Xbox 360 game and not XBLA even though it's downloadable only. I feel like people would expect it in the XBLA DLC section. It's not "retail" as the wiki lists that type of game content.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='louiedog']Air Band for Kinect Fun Labs was just marked down from 240 msp to free. No details as to weather this is a permanent price drop or a limited time thing.[/QUOTE]
Thanks!

[quote name='louiedog']Air Band for Kinect Fun Labs was just marked down from 240 msp to free. No details as to weather this is a permanent price drop or a limited time thing.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up

[quote name='louiedog']Air Band for Kinect Fun Labs was just marked down from 240 msp to free. No details as to weather this is a permanent price drop or a limited time thing.

Any idea where I should add this to the wiki? xbox.com lists it as a standard Xbox 360 game and not XBLA even though it's downloadable only. I feel like people would expect it in the XBLA DLC section. It's not "retail" as the wiki lists that type of game content.[/QUOTE]

Well, it's not a mistake freebie this time. It is part of the Kinect Anniversary Sale. Maybe for a limited time.

I thought Air Band was free already, or was that a glitch? I already downloaded it and I didn't think I paid for it.

Edit: Nevermind, seems I paid for it. I thought it was free and bought it without realizing it.

Yea, the first few Xbox Labs 'games' were free, but then they tried to start charging for them. Glad they made Air Band Free at least for this week. I don't think they should charge for any of these 'games'. I'm not even sure I would pay 80 msp for Sparkler...

Thanks for the heads up on the Free Air Band!

[quote name='louiedog']
Any idea where I should add this to the wiki? xbox.com lists it as a standard Xbox 360 game and not XBLA even though it's downloadable only. I feel like people would expect it in the XBLA DLC section. It's not "retail" as the wiki lists that type of game content.[/QUOTE]

I think posting it under Game addons isa good idea it doesnt really fit in as a full free games.

[quote name='GamerChris']Thanks, but it's Daisy Duck. Daisy Duke is from Dukes of Hazzard. Also, it's Donald's girlfriend. Daffy is from Looney Tunes.[/QUOTE]

thanks man. I fucked up big time.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']thanks man. I fucked up big time.[/QUOTE]

No worries. I just had a scary visual of a Disney character walking around in booty shorts. :)

[quote name='bullka']WHat is this?
PS: DOESN'T WORK WITH UK ACCOUNT!!![/QUOTE]

The game isn't up yet under the UK locale on the marketplace, though the game is under Spain's and Germany's locales. The costumes show up under the Canadian (en-CA, fr-CA) and Mexican (es-MX) locales, but not for Spain (es-ES) or Germany (de-DE). Might be because it's a North American only offer, or because the game doesn't come out in Europe until the 28th. Trying checking after the game's out in your region.

[quote name='Owen']Tomorrow[/QUOTE]

Oh alright thanks, I heard it was the 25th alot so I kinda thought i got bamboozled.

Woot! I actually get to contribute something for once!

If you're a gamespot member (if not, sign-up!), you can register yourself for a code that will unlock the Initiation Station demo (Saints Row: The Third) thing, for free.

Just sign-in/sign-up, and fill out the little information thingie after clicking on Xbox 360. You'll then get a code to redeem for the Initiation Station download.

http://www.gamespot.com/event/codes/saintsrow-xbox/

[quote name='Takusho']

If you're a gamespot member (if not, sign-up!), you can register yourself for a code that will unlock the Initiation Station demo (Saints Row: The Third) thing, for free.

Just sign-in/sign-up, and fill out the little information thingie after clicking on Xbox 360. You'll then get a code to redeem for the Initiation Station download.

[/QUOTE]

Nice but its already posted. All you did is repost it here. Still good effort.

[quote name='Takusho']

http://www.gamespot.com/event/codes/saintsrow-xbox/
[/QUOTE]

Thanks sir! I usually check this thread first so any reposts from the board that aren't already posted in this thread are usually welcome!

[quote name='BlazeP']Thanks sir! I usually check this thread first so any reposts from the board that aren't already posted in this thread are usually welcome![/QUOTE]

Ditto

[quote name='Takusho']

[/QUOTE]

Thanks! This is a sweet idea to release the character creator demo ahead of the game's release. I'm sure we've all made crappy characters when games come out because we want to play the game, not take the time to create a character. Now I can make a more badass character because I'll take more time.

That Pinball FX2 Free Table is the funs! Much more fun and entertaining than the SF2 table I bought. Wish I could get rid of that table as it sucks in the fun department. Now this table....I would have bought instead.

Thank goodness it is FREE!! Hope everyone gets it.

I grabbed the free pinball table, and then realized I'd never downloaded Pinball FX2. I'm trying to grab the free download of it off xbox.com, but it keeps coming up 'Uh oh, you've found a glitch in the system'. Is anyone able to download it?

[quote name='cswloo']I grabbed the free pinball table, and then realized I'd never downloaded Pinball FX2. I'm trying to grab the free download of it off xbox.com, but it keeps coming up 'Uh oh, you've found a glitch in the system'. Is anyone able to download it?[/QUOTE]

I've seen a couple of reports on twitter in the last hour about problems with the marketplace and updates. Try again later and it should work.

[quote name='louiedog']I've seen a couple of reports on twitter in the last hour about problems with the marketplace and updates. Try again later and it should work.[/QUOTE]

I just tried again now and it worked. Thanks.

[quote name='cswloo']I just tried again now and it worked. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Till Nov 2nd it's free CAGs so make sure you get it!!!

EDIT:
I know I was just advising here on the form the tables free period, and just added to his post saying keep trying bc the table isn't gonna be free much longer.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TriskaidekaPunk']Till Nov 2nd it's free CAGs so make sure you get it!!![/QUOTE]

I think he meant the Pinball FX2 game in general, not the table.

i got both and i´m thinking on buying some tables but it´s difficult to get points here in portugal,they are too expensive and we don´t have the points surveys like there are in other countrys (i´m talking about the FREE BING POINTS) so i have to buy and only on stores because i don´t have credit card and don´t like them either. Feel free to add me as friend on xbox live but remember that i don´t one gold subscrition,so don´t give me priority on your friend´s list because i can´t play with you on line. Thanks and sorry for the off-topic :roll:

[quote name='Warrio_r']i got both and i´m thinking on buying some tables but it´s difficult to get points here in portugal,they are too expensive and we don´t have the points surveys like there are in other countrys (i´m talking about the FREE BING POINTS) so i have to buy and only on stores because i don´t have credit card and don´t like them either. Feel free to add me as friend on xbox live but remember that i don´t one gold subscrition,so don´t give me priority on your friend´s list because i can´t play with you on line. Thanks and sorry for the off-topic :roll:[/QUOTE]

You can buy cheap microsoft points online so they dont need to be expansive even if they are in your country. And you can always buy temporary credit cards that you usualy give as gifts. Good luck with the points.

[quote name='lovestar']You can buy cheap microsoft points online so they dont need to be expansive even if they are in your country. And you can always buy temporary credit cards that you usualy give as gifts. Good luck with the points.[/QUOTE]

thanks mate buy i will have to buy from the same away that i had being doing,on retail stores that cost´s 31€ per 2100 pts. thanks for the help mate

[quote name='andern']Free XBLA Kinect Labs Add-on game Mutation Station[/QUOTE]

Nice find you posted it before I could :), I knew there would be a freebie due to the anniversary.

[quote name='Warrio_r']i got both and i´m thinking on buying some tables but it´s difficult to get points here in portugal,they are too expensive and we don´t have the points surveys like there are in other countrys (i´m talking about the FREE BING POINTS) so i have to buy and only on stores because i don´t have credit card and don´t like them either. Feel free to add me as friend on xbox live but remember that i don´t one gold subscrition,so don´t give me priority on your friend´s list because i can´t play with you on line. Thanks and sorry for the off-topic :roll:[/QUOTE]

The Paranormal table is much fun. Do NOT get the Super Street Fighter 2 table. It is one of the biggest regrets of my Arcade game buying. Enjoy that table and will enjoy having you on my friends list to see if I can outscore you on Paranormal table.

What exactly makes it bad? I have it (heck, it's the only table I own aside from Paranormal) & I enjoyed it.

If you plan on getting Otomedius Excellent, you might want to download this. It's a free download, but it's just one of those things where if you want to see people who downloaded certain content (in this case, the pre-order bonus from GameStop), then you can still play with them. Think of it like that pack for Dead Rising 2/Off The Record where you need to download it so you can play with someone wearing the DLC costumes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back