List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='cheko']Seriously people cant you read, it says the dash! it's not a link ...you must look for it on your xbox 360 DASH! just because it's yellow/orange doesn't automatically make it a link:roll:[/QUOTE]

Seriously cheko can't you move your mouse over it, it's a link! it's not not a link ...you must figure out what happened to the WEBSITE LOCATION! just because it's yellow/orange doesn't automatically make it a link unless its actually a link:roll:

You guys aren't missing out on much. When I was at GameStop, they mentioned the Sprint UMvC3 thing on the TV. The gamerpics aren't actually of Shuma & Jill. Just the word "POW!" for Jill (I think Blue background) & "BOOM!" for Shuma (I think Red background. Might be the other way around).

I found the sprint contest on my dash today, it was under the "inside xbox" tab, though I think that is going away tomorrow with the new dash.

just booted up the xbox for the first time in months and im not getting an update notification, am i the only one?

[quote name='Dorok']just booted up the xbox for the first time in months and im not getting an update notification, am i the only one?[/QUOTE]

Comes out tomorrow. Some people are in the Dashboard Preview BETA.

[quote name='r3dreck']New Dash update has syfy app now... some free shows I haven't explored it completely but looks promising.[/QUOTE]

awesome, i will have to check that out tonight...hopefully we'll be able to stream that Neverland Mini-Series they premiered on Sunday night.

[quote name='Solid Scarecrow']no, with the new dashboard go to inside xbox scroll all the way left and you can get the umarvel game pics[/QUOTE]

thanks for posting the info, confirmed that its there for me too.

Yup, the UMvC3 Sprint ad is there for me as well (thanks for the info). & it's like I mentioned before. "POW" w/ red background for Jill, & "BOOM!" w/ blue background for Shuma (though I had the colors swapped). But hey, least you get entered to win a code for said characters.

[quote name='Solid Scarecrow']i hope thiss thread doesnt turn into a posting of every fucking new app that comes out post center[/QUOTE]

Topic title is "List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content"...

[quote name='l33t fr0g']Topic title is "List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content"...[/QUOTE]

okay then if you download Arkanoid live trial it unlocks a free gamer pic

[quote name='Khalid']Yes thanks guys! Got Dungeons & Dragons Daggerdale for my Taiwanese account that I made for ghostbuster.[/QUOTE]

Loll same here

You didn't do it right. Make a new live account make it from tawain go to that link click the third one from the bottom it was ask you some info I made everythign else up and used 10603 for the postal code its in Taipei City. Its still live I just got it for a friend 2 minutes ago.

I got it a couple hours ago. Havent downloaded it yet though...just made a new Taiwanese xbox live account and "purchased" it there for 0MSP. Now all I gotta do is recover the account to my xbox, doanload it, and BAM free D&D. Kick ass...and so glad I didnt waste 600MSP on it! :D

I'm so glad I checked this topic and that I can guess my way through the checkout process. :lol:

Thanks for the heads up, Bloomy!

i have never had luck at this, don't know how you guys make up stuff, even with a us account it had to be real address, phone number and all that

Nice, just grabbed Daggerdale as well. I had originally made a Taiwan account way back for Plants Vs. Zombies but I couldn't remember that for the life of me so I made a much easier to remember one this time around (plus I'll just keep it on my console this time).

For those of you confused what to do, first go to hotmail and make an account with the right country (taiwan). Use Taipei City and 10603 for the postal code when signing up for anything and just make up the rest (I think my street was 55783 Ping, for example). Next, go to Xbox.com and sign in with the new hotmail email and set up a taiwan account. Same thing with the location info. From there, simply go to and purchase the daggerdale game for free. I recommend google chrome as you can use it to translate everything and make it easier. After that, just download the account to your Xbox and then download the game. Done.

FYI, it still works. Downloading right now.

hey guys thanks for the heads up on D&D, ive been wanting it for awhile, i just hate spending 1200 points, you know? as of 0900 in Germany the game is still free on the taiwainese marketplace! happy downloading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back