List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='NoDAK']FREE Rocksmith Holiday Song Pack

Happy Holidays from the Rocksmith team! Rock out this holiday season to (3) complimentary holiday tracks, courtesy of Rocksmith: “Carol of the Bells”, “We Three Kings”, and “God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen”. Each song includes a new authentic tone accessible in AMP mode. NOTE: Available arrangements will vary by song. Rocksmith™ game disc is required for play. Music credits available at www.rocksmith.com. Music Downloads Not Rated by the ESRB.[/QUOTE]

Sweet hoping to get this for Christmas, thanks!

[quote name='Wordoron']it says deals dude, so like chill out. and learn to read. not everything is free[/QUOTE]

This is the List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content so I think you should heed your own advice.

[quote name='dungonmaster316']Batman inc coustume is free for batman arkam city[/QUOTE]

This was posted on the last page.

[quote name='MrPiggles']This is the List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content so I think you should heed your own advice.
[/QUOTE]
well first off i wasnt talking to you. and yeah so what if its a free content thread. who cares, at least hes giving out use full info people can use. so stop being jerk about things cus you didnt get something for free k? unlike you hes helping people which is what this is for and all you do is complain for not finding exactly what you want

[quote name='Doctor Who']Link for Joe Danger limited free DLC: http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/Product/Santa-Danger-ATV-Pack/6e643b53-b0d0-4032-aba3-13915bc510ebNote: It is Gold exclusive.[/QUOTE]
BS thats is gold only... and it wont be free after the 25th for us sliver :(

[quote name='CartofRosu']There's a free 2011 holiday theme posted on the 19th of this month http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/P...rchaseid=63f4d5e2-3c5e-4ea1-84ea-6f2d537b0002[/QUOTE]

Already posted check post #3111, please search the thread before posting anything in the future! Thanks

Reminder -- If you want to get in on gold only holiday freebies and sales, Xbox is offering free one month at this link for free members only. You do need to put a payment option on file for autorenew but with the new xbox.com it's very easy to immediately remove it. You no longer need to call support.

[quote name='louiedog']Reminder -- If you want to get in on gold only holiday freebies and sales, Xbox is offering free one month at this link for free members only. You do need to put a payment option on file for autorenew but with the new xbox.com it's very easy to immediately remove it. You no longer need to call support.[/QUOTE]

NOT VALIDY TO EUROPE Thanks anyway :roll:

[quote name='Warrio_r']don´t mean to be rude my friend,but already posted mate. Nice to see you here again "cold" mate :bouncy:[/QUOTE]
When?

Instead of putting the 3 discs of the game as one big GoD download they've split it up so you download the 'city hub' and such as the main GoD download and then get the cases in the game as DLC downloads it seems.

[quote name='punklivz']cool thanks for the info :) my husband just bought this on demand last night :p[/QUOTE]

Not to add drama gossip but the game is tight and right now for New Years
the rockstar pass is 400ms off so its a nice deal to get La Noire right now.

[quote name='r3dreck']Are these part of the Pass or new ones?[/QUOTE]

to aid what mikehaggar99 said its for the digital purchase copy only and it helps chop up the loading times, if you own the DISCs
just install them to the hdd, you'll still have to change each disc to flip between case/desk missions its lame but the same effect.

[quote name='Warrio_r']yes they were allways FREE but thanks anyway mate[/QUOTE]

I think I got these mixed up with the compatibility pack, sorry

[quote name='Dylan38130']Where are the 2012 Avatar Glasses ??[/QUOTE]

Those are usually made available closer to the new year. Wait a week or so. They'll probably even be free.

The Xbox 360 version of Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's has gone from being Free and not being able to Unlock it to now costing -1 MSP. Yet when you click to buy, it says that you do not have enough as the game actually cost, 4294967295 MSP.

Is this legal to charge that much for a game that was at one time free?

Never seen a Free game cost that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back