List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Ew0k5AN0nomi5']where are my damn free glasses?!?!?! :p[/QUOTE]

lol no free glasses this years. I´m sorry. HAPPY NEW YEAR Cags :bouncy: :applause: even for the ones that don´t deserve it ... i know who i´m talking about :cool:

[quote name='MrPiggles']I think they meant that gift prop thing in place of this year's glasses[/QUOTE]

Thats what i thought our New Year gift already was to.

[quote name='MrPiggles']I think they meant that gift prop thing in place of this year's glasses[/QUOTE]

what gift prop? the stupid present with the sweater in the box thing?

that's a few years old.

[quote name='michaelh']no there was one about a month ago for xbox 10 year aniversry or something[/QUOTE]
The present with confetti avatar prop was the 10th anniversary avatar prop last month... we want out 2012 glasses...

[quote name='jlazenby1']If somebody has a few extra minutes would you do me a huge favor lol Enter my gamertag, mudvayne234567 and my brothers NoFX696969
I cant do it from my mobile phone and really want this car lol Id greatly appreciate it[/QUOTE]

just to let you know i went to do it and someone alrady done it for you, all you need to do is boot up the game and it downloads

[quote name='TheAJS']The present with confetti avatar prop was the 10th anniversary avatar prop last month... we want out 2012 glasses...[/QUOTE]

oh must have missed that one, oh well.

[quote name='jlazenby1']If somebody has a few extra minutes would you do me a huge favor lol Enter my gamertag, mudvayne234567 and my brothers NoFX696969
I cant do it from my mobile phone and really want this car lol Id greatly appreciate it[/QUOTE]

Well also the car you only get ingame just Jan, and must have gold to access the dlc part of forza market, just fyi

[quote name='Glowin Smurff']oh must have missed that one, oh well.[/QUOTE]
When I got it, it was sent to me in an e-mail with a DL code, so it might still be in your inbox if you haven't checked in a while, or it might not work I'm not sure.

[quote name='TriskaidekaPunk']Well also the car you only get ingame just Jan, and must have gold to access the dlc part of forza market, just fyi[/QUOTE]

So, you can only have access to the car for the month of January, and that's it?...

[quote name='toadielurks']Pinball FX2 is free - just downloaded it.[/QUOTE]

and then you realized you were playing trials of every table.

Haha just got it. I don't have the game, but it's still nice to have DLC that's free at one point just encase I decide to rent the game.

[quote name='vamn']Didn't see posted yet:

Omega DLC for FFXIII-2 - It's free in Japan right now (until the 11th???). It's part of Amazon's preorder for the game, too. But hopefully, it'll be like the preorder DLC for Lost Odyssey and it'll work with the US version of game, too.

So dust off those JP accounts.[/QUOTE]
Thanks!

Let's hope this works for the NA/EU version.

[quote name='heraymo1']arggg i cant figure out how to make a japanese account ; ;[/QUOTE]

You can either use Google Translate to translate everything into English, or just follow these steps: Go to the Omega DLC page. Click the middle link next to where your gamer pic would be. Enter in any e-mail, and change your region to Japan. On the billing address page, use 103-0013 as a ZIP for Tokyo (it's the second box from the top, on the right) and fill in whatever random information you want after that. The links still go by their English names when you hover over them, so if you get lost, just hover over a link and look down at the bottom and you should see the English name.

[quote name='Blade']You can either use Google Translate to translate everything into English, or just follow these steps: Go to the Omega DLC page. Click the middle link next to where your gamer pic would be. Enter in any e-mail, and change your region to Japan. On the billing address page, use 103-0013 as a ZIP for Tokyo (it's the second box from the top, on the right) and fill in whatever random information you want after that. The links still go by their English names when you hover over them, so if you get lost, just hover over a link and look down at the bottom and you should see the English name.[/QUOTE]
thks i got it to work ;)

[quote name='DerKapitan']FF13 themes seem to be working again. I had no issues grabbing both just now.[/QUOTE]

mine says the same things has yesterday. You are using what country ?!?

[quote name='Warrio_r']mine says the same things has yesterday. You are using what country ?!?[/QUOTE]
I downloaded it fine last night. On a US account, so it might not work in other countries.

[quote name='Bloomy']Are you trying with a US Gamertag? Replacing "en-US" in the URL (English / US) with "pt-PT" (Portuguese / Portugal) returns a dead page, so it's probably not available for your region.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/pt-PT/P...II-Theme/00000000-0000-4003-803f-0001535107e4[/QUOTE]

i tried that already in on of my us acounts and didn´t work. it still say "Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again."
In Canada it is available Too but the same message. Uk isn´t available. CAn´t figure this out mates.
Are you guys doing it from dashboard ? or from xbox.com?!? i´m doing from Xbox.com

Thanks anyway

As for the FFXIII themes, it doesn't matter if you have a US account, you need to have a US IP to actually download them.

It's the same for the free Gears 1 DLC map pack

[quote name='BlazeP']As for the FFXIII themes, it doesn't matter if you have a US account, you need to have a US IP to actually download them.

It's the same for the free Gears 1 DLC map pack[/QUOTE]

not for me,maybe you are right about the us ip for the finalfantasy but the gears i actually download it by acident thinking that it was for gears 2 and my ip is pt. But thanks for the help ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back