List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='vamn']Didn't see posted yet:

Omega DLC for FFXIII-2 - It's free in Japan right now (until the 11th???). It's part of Amazon's preorder
for the game, too. But hopefully, it'll be like the preorder DLC for Lost Odyssey and it'll work with the US
version of game, too. So dust off those JP accounts.[/QUOTE]

It stoped on the 10th, today its 240ms now and isn't being free so no more :( just a heads up so yall
don't rush to make a jp but its good to have one. CAG on peeps.

[quote name='COLDblood']You need the Xbox UFC dashboard app to purchase it but UFC Rio is free right now for gold members while supplies last.[/QUOTE]

Not sure if it works for those who got the last paperview but I just downloaded the UFC app and got UFC Rio in HD preordered for free

[quote name='louiedog']The free CheapyD Homie DLC pack for Saints Row The Third comes out on the 17th.

[youtube]mK-EtVOQLT4[/youtube][/QUOTE]

omg! thats AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

It worked for me and I did get 141 for free also. Thanks for the heads up guys. Hopefully they will get the kinks worked out but I'm not complaining for a free fight.

[quote name='louiedog']The free CheapyD Homie DLC pack for Saints Row The Third comes out on the 17th.

[youtube]mK-EtVOQLT4[/youtube][/QUOTE]
This is awesome. Favorite part of video "No one :censored: with CheapyD " then he snaps their neck. A Pure Gangster Moment! :D

[quote name='jlazenby1']Not sure if it works for those who got the last paperview but I just downloaded the UFC app and got UFC Rio in HD preordered for free[/QUOTE]

Ya just tried it, didn't get the last one and can't get this one. Oh well.

[quote name='r3dreck']Ya just tried it, didn't get the last one and can't get this one. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

follow them on twitter and check twitter on the thursday of the same week that the event starts

[quote name='sassylaurie']Not working for me. It shows up as free, but then when I try to download it, it is showing I need 1200 pts.[/QUOTE]

Are you using a Russian account? If not you have to create one. I've read you can use google chrome to translate the page for you.

[quote name='Psycosis86']Are you using a Russian account? If not you have to create one. I've read you can use google chrome to translate the page for you.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I created a russian account. Has anyone else had success?

[quote name='sassylaurie']Yes, I created a russian account. Has anyone else had success?[/QUOTE]

I figured it out. I don't know why, but even though I specified my region was Russia, it was a US account. Setup a new one and queued the download for free!.

Thanks.

Actually, I think it was because I did not enter a Postal Code in Hotmail as it was not required.

[quote name='D0ugie']Hello all I just noticed today Crimson Alliance is a freedownload. I'm in the US if that maters.:D[/QUOTE]
That's an old one, and to get any achievements you need to buy characters,

[quote name='BlazeP']Just a heads up Daggerdale is also free on the Russian market as pointed out to me by TrEX 71R

"Hi, I'm not registered on the site cheapassgamer, but I read it, This game is free to Russia! http://marketplace.xbox.com/ru-ru/P...ggerdale/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258410aa2"[/QUOTE]

I was really hoping for another game, but thanks for the heads up in case anyone missed the Taiwanese deal. The free games always seem to come from a non-Latin based alphabet.

For the record I figured out how to download Dungeons and Dragons Daggerdale. I created a Russian hotmail account and then made an xbox account through the Russian xbox page and not the US one (live.xbox.com/ru-RU/) I'm really thankful that google chrome can translate russian effectively. Then when it asks for your name ans stuff just put in a Russian zipcode etc. and you're all set.
Then you just download your new profile to your xbox and bam. It begins to download. You are welcome.

[quote name='pyoobez']The demo to Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning is out. http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/P...ing-DEMO/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80245418983

Only reason I'm mentioning it, is if you play the full demo (45 minutes) you'll get free Reckoner Knight Armor and a Chakram Launcher weapon for Mass Effect 3 (and reversely, you can get N7 inspired armor for KoAR when ME3's demo hits.)[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, it's a GOLD exclusive. :whistle2:(

[quote name='Tailswisher']Unfortunately, it's a GOLD exclusive. :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

so i see, im damn near crying lol, fucking no fair, my gold ran out and i didnt realise, ive posted a month gold code to 2 days ago makes it all the more worse and the fucker that got it from here didnt even say thanks.

[quote name='pyoobez']The demo to Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning is out. http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/P...ing-DEMO/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80245418983

Only reason I'm mentioning it, is if you play the full demo (45 minutes) you'll get free Reckoner Knight Armor and a Chakram Launcher weapon for Mass Effect 3 (and reversely, you can get N7 inspired armor for KoAR when ME3's demo hits.)[/QUOTE]

Thanks alot for the heads up. Looking forward to mass effect 3.

[quote name='michaelh']so i see, im damn near crying lol, fucking no fair, my gold ran out and i didnt realise, ive posted a month gold code to 2 days ago makes it all the more worse and the fucker that got it from here didnt even say thanks.[/QUOTE]

but the $1 offer is still alive you can buy it and then download the demo :D

im in the uk, also for some reason i owe MS money £60 for a years live i didnt pay for(how the hell that happened is beyond me) so i cant use bank and dont have paypal i have to get paid cards

[quote name='michaelh']im in the uk, also for some reason i owe MS money £60 for a years live i didnt pay for(how the hell that happened is beyond me) so i cant use bank and dont have paypal i have to get paid cards[/QUOTE]

Had that happen to me, too...shitty Microsoft billing charged me 8 days before my Gold expired. I used Paypal, and I filed a dispute with them because they had no right to charge me early. Paypal reversed the fee and removed Microsoft's billing permissions. In turn, Microsoft took away my Gold. They sent me bills every other day for a few months claiming I owed them money, but I used a prepaid card and they stopped. I didn't owe those money hungry bastards a cent.

[quote name='rococo']but the $1 offer is still alive you can buy it and then download the demo :D[/QUOTE]

Don't suppose a Gold trial code or whatever would work? If anyone has a 48hr one I'd love to get these for when I get ME3 in the future. Can anyone help me out here?

Thanks for the tip on the Mass Effect 3 items.

I downloaded it for them, and if I like it, I'll be able to use the N7 armor once I find the game on sale. :D

Hello all, I know it was on the front page list. But totem ball is back on the marketplace for free. But incase you don't know it requires a live cam to play.

I dont know if anyone knows this or wants this but, if you like the "Clean house NYC" show theres a free episode on the zune marketplace. You can watch episode 6 from the New York series. Again, dont klnow if anyone wants/cares but its free & wasn't posted before.

[quote name='sd0tbluntz']I dont know if anyone knows this or wants this but, if you like the "Clean house NYC" show theres a free episode on the zune marketplace. You can watch episode 6 from the New York series. Again, dont klnow if anyone wants/cares but its free & wasn't posted before.[/QUOTE]

I just looked for it, and it's at normal price

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back