List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've resisted joining facebook for years. If there's one thing that will make me join it might as well be a Mass Effect 3 contest.

I can hide it from everyone right? I just want to use it for contests and things like that.

[quote name='shadowrage']I've resisted joining facebook for years. If there's one thing that will make me join it might as well be a Mass Effect 3 contest.

I can hide it from everyone right? I just want to use it for contests and things like that.[/QUOTE]

make a "fake"?

Yeah don't care much for the facepage either...But been getting an awful lot of freebies off it lately. Definetly make it fake, unless you want some psycho ex-boyfriend/girlfriend tracking you down.:drool: Fake as a hookers love....for anything that isn't CRACK.:bouncy:
Oh by the way PM me...We can be fake friends.:D

[quote name='NoDAK']The Normandy avatar prop and ME3 avatar shirt are available free once the community unlocks them. IIRC, 100,000 and 200,000 codes each. The DLC and other prizes are awarded for mission entries based on merit.[/QUOTE]
thanks for the tip ... I just hope that they don't release a list of random codes that you have to catch fast otherwise they will be all gone.

Not knocking Takusho, but they really should have searched first. I had already posted this under the regular contest section since this isn't a free Market place item. It is a contest that requires a certain amount of people to do it before an ITEM is given away. The contest is for a custom Xbox 360 and they just happen to be giving away the Normandy prop as the first mission award if enough people enter.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='cottonmouth80']Not knocking Takusho, but they really should have searched first. I had already posted this under the regular contest section since this isn't a free Market place item. It is a contest that requires a certain amount of people to do it before an ITEM is given away. The contest is for a custom Xbox 360 and they just happen to be giving away the Normandy prop as the first mission award if enough people enter.[/QUOTE]

I don't usually read other threads, so I thank him (or her) very much for posting it!

[quote name='Dbuck1818']But not everyone reads every thread of the forum cottonmouth.[/QUOTE]

You don't need to read every thread. That's what topic titles are for. And you can even preview the topic by hovering over it with your mouse.

I just wish Takusho didn't use that annoying font in every post. It's like Myspace circa 2006 in here.

I just wish Takusho didn't use that annoying font in every post. It's like Myspace circa 2006 in here.[/QUOTE]
:applause:What he said:applause::lol:

I just got a Kinect tonight so I went to the xbl marketplace to browse around. I found the 3 Kinect Fun Lab add-ons Air Band, Mutation Station, & Battle Stuff for free. The only Kinect Fun Labs type stuff I saw listed here on cag were Fun Labs itself and Avatar Kinect (both under free apps & hubs). The only way I can launch all of these is to go to my recent downloads and launch them from there, but I'm 4 hrs new to this Kinect.

Edit: I now see several posts about each of these being free, but they were all a few months old and said it was a temporary anniversary sale or something. They are still free or free once again, either way it deserves a fresh mention.

[quote name='PottyPops']I just got a Kinect tonight so I went to the xbl marketplace to browse around. I found the 3 Kinect Fun Lab add-ons Air Band, Mutation Station, & Battle Stuff for free. The only Kinect Fun Labs type stuff I saw listed here on cag were Fun Labs itself and Avatar Kinect (both under free apps & hubs). The only way I can launch all of these is to go to my recent downloads and launch them from there, but I'm 4 hrs new to this Kinect.

Edit: I now see several posts about each of these being free, but they were all a few months old and said it was a temporary anniversary sale or something. They are still free or free once again, either way it deserves a fresh mention.[/QUOTE]

yes you are right and it´s free to say that the only ones from all kinect fun labs, that aren´t free are the: Kinect Sparkler and the Musical Feet. This ones you must buy but...for FREE there are:
Kinect Fun Labs (the application);
Mutation Station
Air Band
Kinect Googly Eyes
Battle Stuff
Build A Buddy
Kinect Me
Bobble Head

Thanks for the head´s up mate

You can also launch Kinect Fun Labs by going into the Games Marketplace Section and choosing the KFL tile but this requires you be signed into XBL.

[quote name='Warrio_r']yes you are right and it´s free to say that the only ones from all kinect fun labs, that aren´t free are the: Kinect Sparkler and the Musical Feet. This ones you must buy but...for FREE there are:
Kinect Fun Labs (the application);
Mutation Station
Air Band
Kinect Googly Eyes
Battle Stuff
Build A Buddy
Kinect Me
Bobble Head

Thanks for the head´s up mate[/QUOTE]

[quote name='bryan_0906']You can also launch Kinect Fun Labs by going into the Games Marketplace Section and choosing the KFL tile but this requires you be signed into XBL.[/QUOTE]

Is there a way I can download Bobble Head and Build A Buddy without having a Kinect to log into Kinect Fun Labs? Is there a xboxlive.com link or is it somewhere on the dashboard of xboxlive? I've tried to check but I cant seem to find it anywhere.. Could you guys help me? Thanks.

[quote name='bryan_0906']You can also launch Kinect Fun Labs by going into the Games Marketplace Section and choosing the KFL tile but this requires you be signed into XBL.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I see. Under games/game marketplace/extras/game hubs. Thanks, that's better than going to my recent downloads.

Heads up.

There are free History Channel Top Shot and Top Gear pics and themes. Can't find the link unfortunately. Search for it through your dashboard.

And yes, this is the inferior Top Gear :p
The pics are still nice though, but the theme is crap.

Went to check out the free DBZ season, seems only episode 1 of season 8 (standard edition) is free. The rest (so far) come up as 80msp each.

I know the veloster and the volkswagen polo were all ready mentioned but the 2011 mazda rx-8 R3 , 2011 volkswagen scirocco R, 2012 BMW M5, and the 2012 Honda Civic Si Coupe are also free for Forza 4. Even the BMW M5 premium theme is free.

[quote name='D0ugie']I know the veloster and the volkswagen polo were all ready mentioned but the 2011 mazda rx-8 R3 , 2011 volkswagen scirocco R, 2012 BMW M5, and the 2012 Honda Civic Si Coupe are also free for Forza 4. Even the BMW M5 premium theme is free.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the refresh but all that has been disclosed many pages back, released dates were in October thru December of last year.
I took the time to update the OP for all these so please check there for links. :bouncy:

any chance someone will edit the main post so that the dead DLC doesnt show up anymore? i mean sure put it on there and hide it, but anyone willing to keep the main post up to date and show whats actually active first? kind of annoying as it stands right now

[quote name='GrimmTrixX']any chance someone will edit the main post so that the dead DLC doesnt show up anymore? i mean sure put it on there and hide it, but anyone willing to keep the main post up to date and show whats actually active first? kind of annoying as it stands right now[/QUOTE]

It's a wiki help out the community and do it instead of just bitching and expecting someone else to cater to your needs.

[quote name='draven1089']It's a wiki help out the community and do it instead of just bitching and expecting someone else to cater to your needs.[/QUOTE]

Kind of tough to do it when i come here to find it in the first place. I assumed someone was on top of it an constantly checking it already so why would i? I figured it was also turned into a wiki so people who maybe go looking for whats on here, find out its no longer good, and delete the dead freebies could change it.

I was just asking a question, no need to get all hostile. a simple "no" or "well this thread is for everyone to help out so if you find something dead feel free to remove it" would've been the more polite way to put it. Seriously, has common courtesy disappeared in society?

[quote name='GrimmTrixX']Seriously, has common courtesy disappeared in society?[/QUOTE]

No, it's still here. Well; over there to be exact. Dead in a ditch. :twoguns:

[quote name='GrimmTrixX']Kind of tough to do it when i come here to find it in the first place. I assumed someone was on top of it an constantly checking it already so why would i?[/QUOTE]

So, you're gonna bitch and complain that a Wiki isn't update...but not take the 2 seconds to update it yourself. Yeah...makes perfect sense...

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']So, you're gonna bitch and complain that a Wiki isn't update...but not take the 2 seconds to update it yourself. Yeah...makes perfect sense...[/QUOTE]

Lot's of people don't know they are able to/are allowed to. Even those that do may not feel comfortable poking around with such things. Better that they leave it to those that do know how and want to. In either case, if you couldn't have been a little more polite, you could have simply not said anything.

Now all of you stop bickering! *Stern Face*

[quote name='mokmoof']So apparentl, as someone who did not purchase Battlefield 3, I cannot access the multiplayer until 3/17. Do I get my free month of Gold then?[/QUOTE]

Its unlikely it would be a month but yes i believe gold starts on 17 for us silver mems

[quote name='D0RC']Thanks. Just to clarify. If you're a Silver member, you download this demo, then you'll get a month of Gold free? That starts 2/17? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Uh... I don't think that's true

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back