List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='henhowc']Are these codes region free? I noticed that it lists UK and some other European country when I access the page.[/QUOTE]

Yes, just redeemed one myself.

I tried to edit the wiki yesterday, but for some reason my edits never go through. The Forza 2 DLC on the front page is no longer available.

For some reason my alt facebook didn't work. Would anyone be willing to trade a renegade and ME shirt for 2 PS3 codes? I have a Subway costume and a map DLC code for Killzone 3. Someone, please, trade me. I don't have a PS3 and I am a HUGE fan of ME.

[quote name='Tailswisher']For some reason my alt facebook didn't work. Would anyone be willing to trade a renegade and ME shirt for 2 PS3 codes? I have a Subway costume and a map DLC code for Killzone 3. Someone, please, trade me. I don't have a PS3 and I am a HUGE fan of ME.[/QUOTE]
I've got a bunch of spare codes. But my PS3 went and got the yrod. What else do you have?

[quote name='Tailswisher']For some reason my alt facebook didn't work. Would anyone be willing to trade a renegade and ME shirt for 2 PS3 codes? I have a Subway costume and a map DLC code for Killzone 3. Someone, please, trade me. I don't have a PS3 and I am a HUGE fan of ME.[/QUOTE]

change browsers or delete cookies thats what i had to do

[quote name='michaelh']change browsers or delete cookies thats what i had to do[/QUOTE]
Or if your super devious, use a proxy.

[quote name='TheAJS']Or if your super devious, use a proxy.[/QUOTE]

They don't check your IP address, so it doesn't really matter, and you still need to delete cookies or change browsers

I just got two t-shirts, but one of them is the grey better with kinect mass effect t-shirt, not the one they have advertised... Oh well, not complaining, this one is cooler.

[quote name='MrPiggles']They don't check your IP address, so it doesn't really matter, and you still need to delete cookies or change browsers[/QUOTE]
I thought if you made to many FB accounts, then FB would limit your IP from making to many accounts?

[quote name='TheAJS']I thought if you made to many FB accounts, then FB would limit your IP from making to many accounts?[/QUOTE]

i have about 20 accounts

[quote name='in boston']2 free Mass Effect 3 avatar shirts via facebook.

https://apps.facebook.com/xboxmasseffect/[/QUOTE]

You have successfully redeemed a code for:
thumbm.png
thumbm.png
thumbm.png

thanks for the heads up CAG

Sweet got all 3 for my main and 1 for my female avatar.

Anybody know what happened to that Mass Effect FaceBook promo that they had where you invite more people to join your crew and they would give us a mini Normandy when they reached a certain number of people, similar to the Red Dead unlocks.

[quote name='CartofRosu']YH*4H-YWTHF-VD!9X-3HTW!-YW*4#

#imos
!ohnny *lebitz[/QUOTE]

Someone took the code without passing along a thank you - so here is a thank you! I mostly wanted to prevent others from wasting their time trying to use it.

[quote name='the Gooseler']Sweet got all 3 for my main and 1 for my female avatar.

Anybody know what happened to that Mass Effect FaceBook promo that they had where you invite more people to join your crew and they would give us a mini Normandy when they reached a certain number of people, similar to the Red Dead unlocks.[/QUOTE]

They already gave away the codes, the Normandy prop was Mission 1's prize... if you did that and go back to check their page (https://www.facebook.com/xbox/app_316882578351614), under Mission 1 "debriefing" you'll see your unlock code, and a link to redeem it through Xbox.com. You just have to scroll down a bit :)

[quote name='icp_00_111']It is showing for 1360 ms points, anybody got any tips on how to get it for free?[/QUOTE]
Shows up as free for me on my UK account. Are you using website or dash?

[quote name='icp_00_111']It is showing for 1360 ms points, anybody got any tips on how to get it for free?[/QUOTE]

I believe that it's only free in the UK, odd since it's about American Horror Films.

[quote name='Junpei']They already gave away the codes, the Normandy prop was Mission 1's prize... if you did that and go back to check their page (https://www.facebook.com/xbox/app_316882578351614), under Mission 1 "debriefing" you'll see your unlock code, and a link to redeem it through Xbox.com. You just have to scroll down a bit :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot just got it :bouncy: I was worried I missed this. When i clicked on the app on my page it wouldn't do anything. Were there any other missions?

[quote name='the Gooseler']Thanks a lot just got it :bouncy: I was worried I missed this. When i clicked on the app on my page it wouldn't do anything. Were there any other missions?[/QUOTE]

Mission 2 was an avatar t-shirt, and all the other missions required you to make a video to have a chance at winning some major prize (xbox 360, etc.)

[quote name='TriskaidekaPunk']You have successfully redeemed a code for:
thumbm.png
thumbm.png
thumbm.png

thanks for the heads up CAG[/QUOTE]

how did you get all 3 shirts? with another FB account?

Free Hyundai Veloster avatar t-shirt is back.

Just look for the Hyundai Veloster video ad on the US Xbox dashboard. I've seen it in the Games section. No luck involved this time. If you see the ad you will get it if supplies are still available.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/Community/Promotions/veloster-t-shirt

Offer good until 11:59 p.m. PT March 31, 2012 while supplies of 34,000 male and/or 47,300 female avatar t-shirts last, to Xbox LIVE Gold or free members who are legal residents of the fifty (50) US (+DC), 18+. The gender of your avatar when participation occurs will determine whether you will receive a male or female avatar t-shirt. Promotional code will be emailed to the address listed in your Xbox LIVE profile. Microsoft is not responsible for technical errors of any kind, including software or network transmission errors. Offer valid to individual customers; limit one (1) gift per Xbox LIVE account. Sponsor: Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052.

[quote name='Tailswisher']Mission 1 was the Normandy Prop, Mission 2 was the early access code NOT t-shirt.[/QUOTE]

My bad, t-shirts were mission 3

Anyone knows if this has Region Lock again??

i have my code for this t-shirt and the toyota yaris prop and don't work with my mexican account

[quote name='CodeTrader']Free Hyundai Veloster avatar t-shirt is back.

Just look for the Hyundai Veloster video ad on the US Xbox dashboard. I've seen it in the Games section. No luck involved this time. If you see the ad you will get it if supplies are still available.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/Community/Promotions/veloster-t-shirt

Offer good until 11:59 p.m. PT March 31, 2012 while supplies of 34,000 male and/or 47,300 female avatar t-shirts last, to Xbox LIVE Gold or free members who are legal residents of the fifty (50) US (+DC), 18+. The gender of your avatar when participation occurs will determine whether you will receive a male or female avatar t-shirt. Promotional code will be emailed to the address listed in your Xbox LIVE profile. Microsoft is not responsible for technical errors of any kind, including software or network transmission errors. Offer valid to individual customers; limit one (1) gift per Xbox LIVE account. Sponsor: Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='louiedog']Musical Feet for Kinect Fun Labs is now free.

link[/QUOTE]

Thank You! About time! This was the last of the Fun Labs that has never been free at any point.

I'd recommend everyone add it to your download history now since some of the other free Lab games were only temporary.

[quote name='GunstarRed']Thank You! About time! This was the last of the Fun Labs that has never been free at any point.

I'd recommend everyone add it to your download history now since some of the other free Lab games were only temporary.[/QUOTE]

i think kinect sparkler never been free always showed up at 240 only one i need unless it was at one point.. so i think that may be the last one..

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back