List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='GunstarRed']Thank You! About time! This was the last of the Fun Labs that has never been free at any point.

I'd recommend everyone add it to your download history now since some of the other free Lab games were only temporary.[/QUOTE]
Yes! I'm glad this is finally free..
.. haven't got Kinect yet, but better download that now..

[quote name='JamesFerguson']The Kinect Fun Labs only have 50 achievement points each.[/QUOTE]

you are RIGHT sorry , i mean 50 pear each one. Thanks for correcting me mate :bouncy: my bad there

[quote name='TedBundYzcoa']Anyone knows if this has Region Lock again??

i have my code for this t-shirt and the toyota yaris prop and don't work with my mexican account[/QUOTE]

Iactually would love that code,Ican't get it becuase of my cellphone! Care to PM it to me?:)

Actually, I'm the same. I can't access the dashboard right now cause of my xbox being disconnected, but if someone could get me the codes for the shirt/prop I'd be grateful.

Also Kinect Voice Studio is now free. It's an app,however it has 5 achievements,and 5 avatar unlockabes. Can be found via Bing search or Video app marketpace.

I can't find it via the xbox.com, however episode 1 (premiere) of Monster Man from SyFy channel is up for free on the Zune Video Marketplace

http://akamai.eprizecdn.net/xbox/208970_Alter/en/images/email_header_blast.jpg

Hi BillyDavid,

Ever wondered what it would be like to lead a double life? Here's your chance to change your identity and experience life in the shoes of a powerful ninja!

Change your Xbox LIVE Gamertag by April 15th during the Alter Your Ego Giveaway to receive a free Black Ninja Avatar Costume. This costume is normally worth 320 Microsoft Points in the Xbox LIVE Marketplace. Use your reflexes and stealth to take a look at the costume, and you'll see why it'll be worth it to alter your ego and gain a new identity!

Enjoy!

Xbox LIVE Rewards Squad

[quote name='BillyDavid']http://akamai.eprizecdn.net/xbox/208970_Alter/en/images/email_header_blast.jpg

Hi BillyDavid,

Ever wondered what it would be like to lead a double life? Here's your chance to change your identity and experience life in the shoes of a powerful ninja!

Change your Xbox LIVE Gamertag by April 15th during the Alter Your Ego Giveaway to receive a free Black Ninja Avatar Costume. This costume is normally worth 320 Microsoft Points in the Xbox LIVE Marketplace. Use your reflexes and stealth to take a look at the costume, and you'll see why it'll be worth it to alter your ego and gain a new identity!

Enjoy!

Xbox LIVE Rewards Squad[/QUOTE]

Got the same email. Unfortunately, it's not totally free, since it costs 800msp to change your gamertag.

[quote name='sp00ge']Got the same email. Unfortunately, it's not totally free, since it costs 800msp to change your gamertag.[/QUOTE]

Isn't the first gamertag change free? I've opened an account for my gf some days ago, and they let me modify her gamertag one time for free, since Xbox gave her a completely random name... that could be true for new Live accounts only, however maybe they'll send a code to your e-mail instead of adding the costume to your avatar wardrobe automatically, so there could be a chance to capitalize this offer... :)

[quote name='Junpei']Isn't the first gamertag change free? I've opened an account for my gf some days ago, and they let me modify her gamertag one time for free, since Xbox gave her a completely random name... that could be true for new Live accounts only, however maybe they'll send a code to your e-mail instead of adding the costume to your avatar wardrobe automatically, so there could be a chance to capitalize this offer... :)[/QUOTE]

Hm gonna have to try this...

Only free if you never created one before. I have a tag that I signed up for on the computer and it gave me a random one. That tag is used by friends to play when they are over and its also signed up for rewards. It doesn't have the offer though on the rewards page i get this

Look out, because select Xbox LIVE Rewards members will soon be leading life as an unstoppable ninja! We gave our VIP members an exclusive opportunity to earn a Black Ninja Avatar Costume from the Xbox LIVE Marketplace, and they're taking advantage!**

Doesn't say anything about that tag getting it and I never got the email on that account like I did my others.

I think crimson alliance is free on the marketplace.I was just looking at games and when I went to crimson alliance I saw "FREE DOWNLOAD" I did not see a get trial button so hit the free download and hopefully its the full game

[quote name='XzMrHitDatHoezX']I think crimson alliance is free on the marketplace.I was just looking at games and when I went to crimson alliance I saw "FREE DOWNLOAD" I did not see a get trial button so hit the free download and hopefully its the full game[/QUOTE]

that's old and isnt really free. requires purchase of character packs. also it's been posted in this thread about a million times now

[quote name='lito88']how did you get all 3 shirts? with another FB account?[/QUOTE]

Sorry for being late but I used two a friends and mine

Ren and Path you get "ONE" per account but if you invite 5 friends to win one on each account can have the Kinect N7 shirt as well
so each facebook is limited to 2 shirts. Also if you set up the MassEffect app and select male both shirts will be male.

[quote name='GunstarRed']Looks like Kinect Fun Labs: Air Band is free now as well. I don't know how to make better links, so hopefully someone here can do it.[/QUOTE]

This has been free for a bit guess it was never added to the OP thanks for the refresh

[quote name='TriskaidekaPunk']Sorry for being late but I used two a friends and mine

This has been free for a bit guess it was never added to the OP thanks for the refresh[/QUOTE]

yeah it was Free for the "Kinect Anniversary Sale" since then it just been free they never changed it back to 240MSP..

im thinking of totaly updating the OP but not sure how to do the links as words instead of the actual link. may take a few days though.

if you have the crackle app for xbox you can view movies and tv shows.
the tv shows are mostly old or cartoon ones.
the movies are old ones also but not all are bad. i just watched the move screamers on the xbox last night.

well sorry but i just though that people could know about this. the movie i watched was a full movie too.
if you dont call it free what do you call it then

[quote name='Parkerktm']That girl on fairly legal is bangin. If I didn't feel like my manhood was being abducted by watching it I would follow the show.[/QUOTE]Go watch season 2 of Life when they sexy her up. Unbelievable. On second thought, watch both seasons as it was a great show.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']You need gold to use crackle anyways, but yeah dont post things like that anymore[/QUOTE]

ok sorry. i did not know crackle was gold only.

[quote name='star65']if you have the crackle app for xbox you can view movies and tv shows.
the movies are old ones also but not all are bad. i just watched the move screamers on the xbox last night.[/QUOTE]
Didn't know about this. Thanks, man.

[quote name='star65']if you have the crackle app for xbox you can view movies and tv shows.
the movies are old ones also but not all are bad. i just watched the move screamers on the xbox last night.[/QUOTE]

Awesome! Didn't know what crackle was for. Thanks for posting. Love finding out about free stuff in the free content forum. :)

haha....weird that people didn't know about crackle. In that case, if you subscribe to cable TV (depending on the provider and plan) you may also be eligible to view movies through the EpixHD app. Netflix actually has a deal with Epix to get their movies but usually at a delay. For example, you can watch Thor through EpixHD right now but it'll probably be another two months or so before its available on Netflix IW.

[quote name='henhowc'] For example, you can watch Thor through EpixHD right now but it'll probably be another two months or so before its available on Netflix IW.[/QUOTE]

Woot! You just gave me something to watch tonight! Thx!

[quote name='henhowc']haha....weird that people didn't know about crackle. In that case, if you subscribe to cable TV (depending on the provider and plan) you may also be eligible to view movies through the EpixHD app. Netflix actually has a deal with Epix to get their movies but usually at a delay. For example, you can watch Thor through EpixHD right now but it'll probably be another two months or so before its available on Netflix IW.[/QUOTE]

Hmm I wonder if that'll work with Time Warner Cable. :whistle2:s

Hello again,

A while ago I got a code for a free indie game (US Only) from a Facebook thread.
There are about 10 codes on that page and it is possible that some have not been used, but I don't know for sure because if I check, somebody else cannot use them anymore. :D

So, happy hunting I guess! ;)

Indie Game: Venture

Also I have seen no mension anywhere about the Xbox Live Rewards program (EDIT: The Program is open to legal residents of the 50 United States (and the District of Columbia), the United Kingdom, Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, Australia and New Zealand, who are 18 years and older at the time of enrollment).
With Xbox Live Rewards, that is a legitimate site from Microsoft themselves, you can earn Microsoft Points using your Xbox Live account. these will be deposited in your account monthly around the 15th, if or when you reach 100 or more points.
It is not that much, but it is free and you can spend it on an avatar item or something that you rather not pay for.

Xbox Live Rewards

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont Know If its been posted but The Axe Anarchy Theme and Gamer Pics are free
also,
I'm hosting a contest for 200msp here

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back