List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Tailswisher']The Nerf link doesn't work for me. Says it's not valid in my region; USA.[/QUOTE]

Oh, that's weird, well you can just find it on the dashboard and download it that way. Just look in Themes & Gamer Pictures and sort by release date.

There's codes from the post above, (japan region locked)

9X2VH-CQ9QQ-GXWHJ-WKTXF-V7QYZ
DFPWQ-WJ4KH-7DWV4-W2QHP-VQVQZ
HC47M-HCDFK-WFWWX-PKKCC-VKGQZ
CJT2K-RVMDF-VWJ7T-RTJWX-23JFZ
3KRKK-D4WTP-2HYCY-FKYMD-V667Z
XXKYF-PT3J3-GPHYH-D2J2K-XPF4Z
QJ9VX-WF3QY-7FWDP-K26RX-GJ32Z
49JPH-TTDKV-XQT67-F42VX-CKCKZ
VQ4XM-PCVHG-62YDK-RHH7P-J92DZ
7DGDT-TXXDW-GXGHK-F47HF-F3WDZ
MCGVX-Q4XPD-42CRP-V2YFV-FPX9Z
C7JM4-KXKRH-GVWJV-KHFJ7-KKQJZ

[quote name='metal_ikaro']On the next page codes free 48 hours and a market game japan (region-locked)

http://xbox360.mh-frontier.jp/contents/48h_play/

1. Having started section on xbox.com
2. Give the big red button.
3. Then the white box that says xbox
4. The first code is for 48 hours and the other is for the game

Thanks to: LODREO from Mexico.[/QUOTE]

Are the games and 48 code Region-Locked or just one or the other?

Thanks for the free info.

[quote name='Zonic505']Kinect Rush: Snapshot is another free Kinect Fun Labs add-on.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up Zonic

[quote name='metal_ikaro']On the next page codes free 48 hours and a market game japan (region-locked)

http://xbox360.mh-frontier.jp/contents/48h_play/

1. Having started section on xbox.com
2. Give the big red button.
3. Then the white box that says xbox
4. The first code is for 48 hours and the other is for the game

Thanks to: LODREO from Mexico.[/QUOTE]

Thanks got the game,my friend.
is downloading right now ;)

h2_2.gif

W4QPM-9GCJY-4FQM9-Q26H6-CC7MZ

WHAT DOES IT MEAN

For those who only check this thread check the contest at freetimemachine.com Use a pc or windows phone, quick sign up and if you win the free song they email you a code for 160 MSP

Heres the thread
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=319106

[quote name='jlazenby1']For those who only check this thread check the contest at freetimemachine.com Use a pc or windows phone, quick sign up and if you win the free song they email you a code for 160 MSP

Heres the thread
1.Not suposed to list contests here
2.I have Trie on over 20 occasions with this(with different emails) and have gotten a free song download everytime

[quote name='xFaith'][quote name='jlazenby1']For those who only check this thread check the contest at freetimemachine.com Use a pc or windows phone, quick sign up and if you win the free song they email you a code for 160 MSP

Heres the thread
2.I have Trie on over 20 occasions with this(with different emails) and have gotten a free song download everytime[/QUOTE]

When they say free song download, they actually send you 160 MSP.

[quote name='xFaith'][quote name='jlazenby1']For those who only check this thread check the contest at freetimemachine.com Use a pc or windows phone, quick sign up and if you win the free song they email you a code for 160 MSP

Heres the thread
2.I have Trie on over 20 occasions with this(with different emails) and have gotten a free song download everytime[/QUOTE]

Wow, really gonna complain about this? Im sure the people that dont check the other threads dont mind at all, its not hurting anyone and if youre winning every time its not much of a contest huh??

[quote name='MrPiggles'][quote name='xFaith']

When they say free song download, they actually send you 160 MSP.[/QUOTE]

There is no msp code in the email

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']It didnt work from my iPhone lol[/QUOTE]

Has to be a windows phone or a computer,.I tried with my droid and wouldnt work, used the laptop and had np winning 3 codes outta 8 tries for 160 msp a piece lol

[quote name='jlazenby1'][quote name='xFaith']

Wow, really gonna complain about this? Im sure the people that dont check the other threads dont mind at all, its not hurting anyone and if youre winning every time its not much of a contest huh??[/QUOTE]
I, for one, wouldn't have seen this had you not posted this. Thanks, jlazenby.

The mods here at CAG do a great job, I don't think they need anyone trying to do their job for them...

Grabbed the ME3 dlc and that FFXIII-2 costume (even though it looks kinda ehhhh). Looks like a nice day for free dlc to release lol

[quote name='Warrio_r']Thanks for the heads up Zonic

Thanks got the game,my friend.
is downloading right now ;)[/QUOTE]
how is it that you guy's were able to pick up the game? I used my JP account but it says due to my reigon it wont download?

[quote name='dominator']I got the same thing, it says my console doesn't match the region though I'm using a Japanese account.[/QUOTE]

They must somehow be changing their IP address to match up with something in JP area. I have none idea how to do that but have the game(demo?) DL in case I figure out how to get it done.

Hope someone gives you the info so you can enjoy it as well. I just like grabbing free stuff.

:D

I got sent a code from the JP promotion, and I redeemed it on xbox.com and downloaded the games onto my Xbox without a hitch, and I'm in the US

[quote name='MrPiggles']I got sent a code from the JP promotion, and I redeemed it on xbox.com and downloaded the games onto my Xbox without a hitch, and I'm in the US[/QUOTE]

The same thing here,no ip change just used the code mates. I´m in Portugal by the way

I think they are talking about the monster hunter JP promotion. Are you talking about the maw, snoopy, or lode runner promotion? those aren't region locked. Monster Hunter Frontier is.

[quote name='dominator']I got the same thing, it says my console doesn't match the region though I'm using a Japanese account.[/QUOTE]

I had no problems at all. I just went to www.xbox.com/ja-JP, signed up with a fake Japanese address, then signed in and redeemed and downloaded the game. I've already played it. :whistle2:#

[quote name='sleepydumbdude']I think they are talking about the monster hunter JP promotion. Are you talking about the maw, snoopy, or lode runner promotion? those aren't region locked. Monster Hunter Frontier is.[/QUOTE]

Got the code from the japonese site,used my japonese acount .... and worked. Yes i´m talking about monster hunter frontier dude :roll:

Got the same notification that the region does not match the location of the promotion...
Oh well, good times for those that got the game
And big thanks to the contributors in this thread ;)

[quote name='dominator']Did you guys do this all online? I did it on my console, maybe that's why it wasn't working. Sorry for cluttering up the thread guys.[/QUOTE]

did it online in pc. Then download it on the console after adding it in my pc, to the download list!
Sorry for my english,i´m portuguese

[quote name='LinkinPrime']What's the link for the Japanese free game?[/QUOTE]

Are you asking about Monster Hunter Frontier? It's a Japanese multiplayer only online game that isn't accessible outside of Japan, short of using a VPN or proxy.

[quote name='rpmboy']http://xbox360.mh-frontier.jp/contents/48h_play/

under 1 there is a big red arrow. click
2 codes
top- a 48 hr
bottom-game
game has to be on a jap acc[/QUOTE]

Ah, thanks!

[quote name='MrPiggles']Are you asking about Monster Hunter Frontier? It's a Japanese multiplayer only online game that isn't accessible outside of Japan, short of using a VPN or proxy.[/QUOTE]

Someone above mentioned Lode Runner, Snoopy, Maw?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Ah, thanks!

Someone above mentioned Lode Runner, Snoopy, Maw?[/QUOTE]

japan gave 1 of those 3 away for xbox 10th i think. it's dead now and that guy just misunderstood

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back