List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='mejamie']think this should just be a thread where each post should have a freebie listed. i c 2 posts on this entire page and the rest are people having a conversation[/QUOTE]never works, every 15th page or so someone posts that exact message.

I feel the same as you and sorry for contributing in that trend with this post.

Random question. About a year ago, Fable II had some sort of mixup or something that allowed users to download it for free. IIRC microsoft went ahead and embraced the mix up and said it was free for a few days. I recently have tried to redownload it, but all I can get to download from my history is the delisted "episode 1." I take it there is no way for me to re download the games on demand version anymore?

[quote name='eugaet']^ Nope, the only way to keep it after the 'glitch' was 'fixed' was to never delete it.[/QUOTE]

yeah i learned that the hard way. :hot:Atleast I beat the game, plus you can get a used copy for super cheap at GS anyways.

[quote name='Nico0020']Random question. About a year ago, Fable II had some sort of mixup or something that allowed users to download it for free. IIRC microsoft went ahead and embraced the mix up and said it was free for a few days. I recently have tried to redownload it, but all I can get to download from my history is the delisted "episode 1." I take it there is no way for me to re download the games on demand version anymore?[/QUOTE]

I can't even re-download the free episode 1.

So glad I didn't waste money on that.

[quote name='kujen']Free Wolfenstein avatar mask on their Facebook - while supplies last

https://www.facebook.com/wolfenstein/app_136344676490285[/QUOTE]

Again I am behind the curve on CAG lately but fyi this is still spilling codes, so grab you one.

thumbm.png

[quote name='SchoolGirl13']NICE FIND!!!!!! Thanks for sharing. Got one for my UK account. Shame its not available for Canadian accounts.... [/QUOTE]

A 'no go' in the States also... Which begs the question... Why region lock such a thing?

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']I can't even re-download the free episode 1.

So glad I didn't waste money on that.[/QUOTE]

They probably fucked it up when they fixed their error. It was only free because they delisted the episode and just changed the entry to the full game so if you had the episode downloaded beforehand the full game suddenly was free. But I didn't have episode 1 in my list, it changed to the full game so I guess just search through it, maybe you overlooked it...or they botched it with the fix.

I believe this is new - get a Darksiders II Avatar T-Shirt through Facebook here.

Unfortunately I don't have a Facebook account so I can't use this. Hopefully this will help some othe CAG'ers.

[quote name='TheCarsForever']I believe this is new - get a Darksiders II Avatar T-Shirt through Facebook here.

Unfortunately I don't have a Facebook account so I can't use this. Hopefully this will help some othe CAG'ers.[/QUOTE]

been posted before but good effort though.

[quote name='capybara554321']I want a mullet.[/QUOTE]

When Retro City Rampage (which looks amazing) finally comes out it will have multiple avatar awards including a mullet.

[quote name='Dr Akula']When Retro City Rampage (which looks amazing) finally comes out it will have multiple avatar awards including a mullet.[/QUOTE]

How do you know that? Do you have any links with this info? Any pics?

[quote name='dungonmaster316']tron uprising chapters 1 - 5 are free to download[/QUOTE]

http://social.zune.net/tv/series/TRON:-Uprising/d161673b-0437-46bc-8732-2ac4ad36c6e9

[quote name='dungonmaster316']also men at work has the first 2 episodes free[/QUOTE]

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/TVShow/Men-At-Work/Season/1/76b7f814-7a22-4893-8170-fd9e54d87220

[quote name='dungonmaster316']lastly teen wolf orgins is free just a recap of season 1 and previews for season 2. thats all i got for yall[/QUOTE]

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/TVShow/Teen-Wolf/Season/2/3b675089-f8b4-4112-96bd-95751fdc8df4

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']Aren't demos allways free?[/QUOTE]

Yes, but Gold members get access like a week or two earlier than Silver members. :cool:

Just a heads up for any who missed the Skateboard avatar item, they seem to be emailing everyone with an extra code for one. So check your emails.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back