List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Tailswisher']Does the app give you anything other than calendar dates?[/QUOTE]

So far, that is what it seems to be doing and showing highlights from last years E3. Maybe this is something that Xbox will be using at shows for those that cannot go to them.

If it does become a regular thing, NICE. If it is only for E312, I apologize to everyone who downloads this.

i just want to say that the Raptr giveaway for the maw and that other game should not be banned.
i had them in my trade list and now i am banned till june 2014. i have never done anything else that is wrong and my feedback is a perfect 100%.
they should not be banned as only americans that have xbox live silver can get them for free. not everyone can.
THIS MEANS THE REST OF THE WORLD AND AMERICANS THAT ARE XBOX GOLD CANT GET FOR FREE. I THINK THIS WOULD BE MOST PEOPLE. YOU SHOULD ONLY BAN ITEMS FOR TRADE IF THERE IS AN EXPLOIT THAT EVERYONE CAN GET TO OR THE ITEMS ARE FOR FREE.

i got another copy of the maw for myself from a trade after this raptr thing started.

i am in australia and cant enter it and i got the games through a trade (a few games for a games on demand game).
i should not have been banned for this and i would remove the game from trade list if the ban was lifted.

this is the free xbox live marketplace forum and those were free to some people and i was just explaining my problem.
and i have sent a message to them through the contact us link on bottom of page.

[quote name='star65']this is the free xbox live marketplace forum and those were free to some people and i was just explaining my problem.
and i have sent a message to them through the contact us link on bottom of page.[/QUOTE]

So why are you posting about it here? We can't do anything about it, and all you're doing is spamming the thread.

[quote name='hexa']The themes seem to only work from the xbox, as I got "Unavailable in your region" on both of them.[/QUOTE]

I had the same thing in the US, even though I assume he's in the US too considering he used /en-US/. Now I just get a "Ooops! What happened to this page?"

[quote name='hexa']The themes seem to only work from the xbox, as I got "Unavailable in your region" on both of them.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='BlankUsername32']I had the same thing in the US, even though I assume he's in the US too considering he used /en-US/. Now I just get a "Ooops! What happened to this page?"[/QUOTE]

Its on the xbox dashboard under themes

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Free avatar hat/beard from Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter ad on the dashboard. Im currently eearing it if you want to check it out.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I would have NEVER watched that entire preview if I didnt know about this. :)

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Free avatar hat/beard from Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter ad on the dashboard. Im currently eearing it if you want to check it out.[/QUOTE]

Is that jacket part of the outfit too?

Here's what they look like:

thumblg.png

If you don't live in the US (or possibly Canada), don't bother doing the GOW goggle thing. The code appears to be region locked for people outside that territory.

I'm currently stuck outside the country and all I get are "This code is not valid for your region or expired" errors. :(

[quote name='Rocker_Joseph']all im getting is teen wolf ads[/QUOTE]

I'm not even seeing those. Where am I supposed to be looking?

Edit: Figured it out thanks to a different thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Kitsune Sniper']If you don't live in the US (or possibly Canada), don't bother doing the GOW goggle thing. The code appears to be region locked for people outside that territory.

I'm currently stuck outside the country and all I get are "This code is not valid for your region or expired" errors. :([/QUOTE]

Sweet, I'm in Hong Kong, and apparently the code (GOW Goggles) works for me! So you should try it anyway.

[quote name='Kitsune Sniper']If you don't live in the US (or possibly Canada), don't bother doing the GOW goggle thing. The code appears to be region locked for people outside that territory.

I'm currently stuck outside the country and all I get are "This code is not valid for your region or expired" errors. :([/QUOTE]

Works for me and i live in sweden. :cool:

same here fml

Works in UK.

[quote name='Zidail']Sweet, I'm in Hong Kong, and apparently the code (GOW Goggles) works for me! So you should try it anyway.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='EvilMe']Works for me and i live in sweden. :cool:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='emwearz']And Australia.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='yatesl']Works in UK.[/QUOTE]
Wow.

Guess Mexico is just not that important to them. :(

I hate Microsoft so damn much.

[quote name='Kitsune Sniper']Wow.

Guess Mexico is just not that important to them. :(

I hate Microsoft so damn much.[/QUOTE]

Mexico worked buddy, Estoy en monterrey y no tuve ningun problema...

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back