List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='COLDblood']says its region locked... what region unlocks it anyone know?[/QUOTE]

I got them both with my US account.

Really? It's not working on my account, which is also U.S., unless you did it through your 360. That way works just fine for some reason.

[quote name='Andami']Really? It's not working on my account, which is also U.S., unless you did it through your 360. That way works just fine for some reason.[/QUOTE]

It seems like we can no longer download the free themes, gamer pics, or avatar items via links anymore.

You have to do it via the dashboard now.

[quote name='musha666']Thanks, I would have NEVER watched that entire preview if I didnt know about this. :)[/QUOTE]

You can click just "A" a few times and its skips it, only reason I skipped is because I have seen it :) Thanks LinkinPrime for the heads up on the item though

[quote name='TheCarsForever']Can anyone offer a hint where on the dashboard these free themes can be found. I can't locate 'em and even tried a Bing search with no luck.[/QUOTE]
Games > Game Marketplace > Avatars > Themes > Sort by Release Date

[quote name='feroca']Games > Game Marketplace > Avatars > Themes > Sort by Release Date[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the help! Found 'em no problem this way.

Thanks for all the nice finds guys.

@Tailswisher
Try swapping accounts several times. When you login it will refresh the advertisements.

I'm unable to find the Add, looked for 20+ minutes. Only Pixar ad I get is for Baired (I guess that's the name), Is the promo still working? + where did it appear on dash? (I mean which section)

Yeah, this is by far the hardest avatar gear to get! I spent an hour last night looking for the ad and an hour and a half this morning. That Cars Land ad just refuses to appear on my Xbox 360!

[quote name='Pakhair']I'm unable to find the Add, looked for 20+ minutes. Only Pixar ad I get is for Baired (I guess that's the name), Is the promo still working? + where did it appear on dash? (I mean which section)[/QUOTE]

I went to the game section --> marketplace --> I found the "Car" add over there. Also able to get the Theme and Avatar item from it!
Just in case, you can also try refreshing the dashboard (home button -> then press "Y").
Hope that helps!

[quote name='aydios']I went to the game section --> marketplace --> I found the "Car" add over there. Also able to get the Theme and Avatar item from it!
Just in case, you can also try refreshing the dashboard (home button -> then press "Y").
Hope that helps![/QUOTE]

I had to find it the same way as well.

Thanks OP. Haven't played it yet, but might eventually.

[quote name='sleepydumbdude']This is for PC but is GFWL and you get achievements with it.

Free for a limited time Red Tails plane for the f2p game Microsoft Flight.
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/P...0000000-0000-4000-8018-00014d5308d2?cid=SLink

You can get the achievements Mach 1 and 32k that originally came with the P-51 Mustang paid dlc.

Here is the Flight game DL link again
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/P...6acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8044d5308d2?cid=SLink[/QUOTE]

[quote name='sleepydumbdude']This is for PC but is GFWL and you get achievements with it.

Free for a limited time Red Tails plane for the f2p game Microsoft Flight.
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/P...0000000-0000-4000-8018-00014d5308d2?cid=SLink

You can get the achievements Mach 1 and 32k that originally came with the P-51 Mustang paid dlc.

Here is the Flight game DL link again
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/P...6acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8044d5308d2?cid=SLink[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the free DLC!

[quote name='angeezy']i'm trying to find the cars ad as well. the battlefield 3 ads keep popping up for me :S[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Tailswisher']Yeah, I spent a little over 3 hours over the course of 2 days looking for the ad and never found a single sign of it. So I gave up.[/QUOTE]

Just checked my 360, I got the Cars ad in the lower right of the Video tab on the Dashboard. What do you have your Gamer Zone set to? Mine's Pro, and maybe they're targeting ads and not showing it if you're set to Underground.

[quote name='angeezy']i'm trying to find the cars ad as well. the battlefield 3 ads keep popping up for me :S[/QUOTE]

I found the Cars ad under the "Apps" tab on the dashboard if that helps at all.

I got it the cars ad shown up on my apps page after about 5 tries. Don't have to click on the view gallery or video links just click on the red circles and click B to go back. At first I was clicking on the galleries and when I went hit B to go back it kept bringing me back to the apps page and wasn't giving me the avatar shirt. My gamer zone is set to recreation not that I am sure it matters.

so i know this is a crapshoot but does anyone know of a free gamerpic of a Fox or fox like animal. i tried searching on th xbox bing and it was a no go. i was hoping there were gamerpic for fantastic mr fox but no dice

[quote name='violentfox']so i know this is a crapshoot but does anyone know of a free gamerpic of a Fox or fox like animal. i tried searching on th xbox bing and it was a no go. i was hoping there were gamerpic for fantastic mr fox but no dice[/QUOTE]

Tails from Sonic the Hedgehog... possible image of fox in gamer pic collection for Sonic games.

[quote name='violentfox']so i know this is a crapshoot but does anyone know of a free gamerpic of a Fox or fox like animal. i tried searching on th xbox bing and it was a no go. i was hoping there were gamerpic for fantastic mr fox but no dice[/QUOTE]

I searched gamer-pics.com for "fox" and found this.

http://gamer-pics.com/alaskan-adventures/

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/P...5-d802415607dc?DownloadType=GamerPic#LiveZone

Also as mentioned by SchoolGirl13, there is the Tails gamer pic.

http://gamer-pics.com/sonic-the-hedgehog-1/

Well, I switched my gamer location from Underground to Family to Pro and searched for another 30 minutes with no luck. I really don't understand this stupid cars land ad...

[quote name='Tailswisher']Well, I switched my gamer location from Underground to Family to Pro and searched for another 30 minutes with no luck. I really don't understand this stupid cars land ad...[/QUOTE]

I think ad is IP locked, only appears for people in US. Same as GOW Judgement Baird goggle you can redeem it online but can't download them as it requires US IP

[quote name='Pakhair']I think ad is IP locked, only appears for people in US. Same as GOW Judgement Baird goggle you can redeem it online but can't download them as it requires US IP[/QUOTE]

I'm in the US but still can't find this fucking ad.

[quote name='silverrat23']Got the cars t-shirt on my first try and I don't even live in the US...[/QUOTE]

I thought it was a US Exclusive? :O
What part of the world are you from and how did you do it?
I need all the free things i can get for my avatar xD

[quote name='Zidail']I thought it was a US Exclusive? :O
What part of the world are you from and how did you do it?
I need all the free things i can get for my avatar xD[/QUOTE]

It is US exclusive. I have a secondary US account and downloaded it from there. I just simply signed into that account and it was just there.

It took me a few times to find the Cars ad, but a little less than the Abe Lincoln. (I used the Menu/Y refresh technique and found it buried in apps (which is where the Abe Lincoln one was too)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back