List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='jdawgg76']Forza 4 Free Car from the new pack
2011 Citroen DS4[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up mate!

[quote name='jdawgg76']How do the Battlefield Updates work? Do you have to download each one or does 4 include whatever is in 1,2 and 3?[/QUOTE]

I think you have to download each one because is diferent from pc version that sometimes one update includes the others,but i´m not sure off that is a fact mate! :bouncy:

[quote name='jdawgg76']Forza 4 Free Car from the new pack
2011 Citroen DS4

Street Fighter X Tekken
Color Palette Add On 7
[/QUOTE]

Will be getting these because that is the way I am having fun in SFxT is playing with colors. Hoping that Tekken Tag 2 or some other fighter will bring back my desire to actually play fighters for the fighting.

Grabbing Forza just in case get the game later on in the lifetime of th 360....

thanks and cheers

[quote name='jdawgg76']

How do the Battlefield Updates work? Do you have to download each one or does 4 include whatever is in 1,2 and 3?[/QUOTE]
You need them all to play with others that are on the most recent.

[quote name='gundamxzero']You need them all to play with others that are on the most recent.[/QUOTE]
That's what I figured. Thanks. I don't see why they didn't just make them title updates so they were just applied when you started up the game. This is ea, king of the title updates after all.

As COLDblood pointed out in THIS thread, free Slim Jim avatar t-shirt through a dashboard ad. Pictures in the original thread. =D

(For those that don't skim through the other threads very often.)

Additionally, the Hotel Transylvania dashboard ad has an avatar t-shirt as well. Directions in original thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Snookie! I don't browse the other threads and am always very happy when people like you make sure the people that watch this thread know about the free xbox stuff coming out. I mean, that is what it's for. lol Thank you again!

I've been trying everyday since it came out Tailswisher, but have not yet found the skittles ad either. I'm wondering if it's even real. Now that'd be a cruel hoax... Either that or my cars land ad luck ran out. lol

*grr* I'm still upset that I was upstaged by a Cars Land t-shirt. >.< It's not so much that I wanted it, it's that I wasn't able to get it when others could, ya know. lol. I think that's Microsoft's cruel joke. Only making ads available to certain age groups in certain areas. I mean, I found the Hotel Transylvania ad all over the place, but no Slim Jim, Skittles, or Cars Land.

[quote name='heraymo1']i found the skittles ad just today bye making a account and putting year born at 1994 and i got several ads[/QUOTE]

I've tried this trick and it didn't work for me, works for some but not others.

[quote name='Tailswisher']*grr* I'm still upset that I was upstaged by a Cars Land t-shirt. >.< It's not so much that I wanted it, it's that I wasn't able to get it when others could, ya know. lol. I think that's Microsoft's cruel joke. Only making ads available to certain age groups in certain areas. I mean, I found the Hotel Transylvania ad all over the place, but no Slim Jim, Skittles, or Cars Land.[/QUOTE]

I feel your pain. I can only find the Hotel Transylvania ad too. I really want the Skittles one.

For Gears of War 3, could you add the Aaron Griffin character DLC? You can get it in game but you need to play Horde mode for ten years. It's on the Gears of War Facebook page click the getgriffin button and it generates a code for you. That's technically free, innit?

[quote name='BayonetOfRetrobution']For Gears of War 3, could you add the Aaron Griffin character DLC? You can get it in game but you need to play Horde mode for ten years. It's on the Gears of War Facebook page click the getgriffin button and it generates a code for you. That's technically free, innit?[/QUOTE]
We have known about that since last august, I think everyone who wanted one has got it by now. But yes, it is technically free I guess if they are still doing it.

Sorry if this has been posted before, but I just saw an ad for "Hotel Transylvania" so I clicked on it and went to the free downloads and got a free avatar shirt.
EDIT: Oh yeah forgot to say the ad was on the dashboard (non beta)

Last edited by a moderator:
I only saw the Hotel Transylvania ad today and the Skittles ad 3 days ago. Got both avatar gears.

Also, the Verizon ad added a hoverboard prop recently. I don't know when the next props come out for that ad.

Forgot to mention there are some more free episodes up, but I don't remember if anyone mentioned "The New Normal" pilot or the second free "Gumball" episode (Season 3 Episode 1).

I know people get excited when a new post comes up but then sees no freebie. This is one such post that is just saying thanks for pointing out about the jacket. Though a 'thank you' post is better than a bitching post or spam post :p

Just letting you guys and gals know that The World of Warcraft for Pandoria or whatever is called says that there will be an avatar item coming soon. You have to watch the ad then it takes you to a selection screen. Just a heads up so whenever you see the ad you can click it to see if the avatar item is up.

[quote name='Chemosh013']Man, I miss the old dashboard :([/QUOTE]

Ive gone through 5+ system updates due to the new dashboard and im missing out on these freebies, so Im right there with you, unless microsft gives something for free to those who did upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back