List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='emwearz']Yes. It generates both Male and Female of the Red Warrior Suite, of course it only works with the gender of your avatar.[/QUOTE]

guess I'm just having terrible luck or all the male suits are gone haha
4 female suits in a row

[EDIT] 5th times a charm! entering in a males name gave me 4 female suits, entering a females name gave me a male suit :/ [EDIT]

^ try clearing your cookies, and try again? Make sure your location and everything is correct, double check, etc.

Not sure what to say, it mentions that it won't work in safari... is that your problem?

[quote name='subs0nik']^ try clearing your cookies, and try again? Make sure your location and everything is correct, double check, etc.

Not sure what to say, it mentions that it won't work in safari... is that your problem?[/QUOTE]

In chrome you can make a new Incognito tab

[quote name='Shawnchapp']Male code
9C7PT-F7MFQ-DCFCX-49JH6-MGG3Z[/QUOTE]

Thank you! The one I got was a female code so it went to my wife's account.

[quote name='cottonmouth80']I can confirm that if you put in a guys name it will give you female armor and if you put in a girls name it will give male armor.[/QUOTE]

I entered a male name and received a male armor.

I put it fake for the name field and I got male armor the first time and female armor the second time, here is the code for the female armor:
D46TJ-K2JTR-963VK-FTY6R-XDVGZ

Sleeping Dogs: Ghost Pig Pack

Become the elusive movie star with the Ghost Pig mask. Dogeyes’ black fedora hat, an assassin’s straw hat, and a lone sheriff’s hat are also included in this free pack.
banner.png

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/P...7e4d264-8e23-4e01-8e80-15e98bbcc057?cid=SLink

[quote name='cottonmouth80']I can confirm that if you put in a guys name it will give you female armor and if you put in a girls name it will give male armor.[/QUOTE]

Right now they are asking if you are Male or Female.

Anyway, what's the difference between both. I mean, how do I know if I have the male or female? Keep in mind I did it yesterday, they weren't asking gender then.

Last edited by a moderator:
You wont be able to download it if you have the wrong gender code. Cause males cant wear female stuff and vise-versa.

Btw, Thanks for the find! :D

Unless Ryan is a girls name thats not true, got male first try.

[quote name='Dbuck1818']You wont be able to download it if you have the wrong gender code. Cause males cant wear female stuff and vise-versa.

Btw, Thanks for the find! :D[/QUOTE]

I just received the e-mail from Xbox Live. The gave me 2 codes: for the male and female Halo 4 yellow suit. Probably if you use one the other gets invalidated.

halo4wo.png

[quote name='Solomon Grundy']I just received the e-mail from Xbox Live. The gave me 2 codes: for the male and female Halo 4 yellow suit. Probably if you use one the other gets invalidated.[/QUOTE]

Both can be used. I posted mine in the code drop thread and they both got used.

hmm so the UK in-game menu of assassins creed is showing the season pass as free. HOWEVER when you try to download it it always stops at 4% or 16% then tells ou it cannot download the season pass. If you navigate to the season pass in the dashoard it is at -1 MSP and wont download either.

the kicker is that it does not show up in your download history.

does anyone know some digital trickery to get this working?

Just FYI in case it has not been posted:

There is a Mustang ad that grants you 6 different Avatar props. I checked and dl them all and they are FREE. Not sure if this was posted in here but saw it just now on LIVE after trying to find the Halo 4 Enemy Weapons video.

Guess this makes up for not having a Reese Halloween thing this year? YESH!

[quote name='Dishinshoryuken']Just FYI in case it has not been posted:

There is a Mustang ad that grants you 6 different Avatar props. I checked and dl them all and they are FREE. Not sure if this was posted in here but saw it just now on LIVE after trying to find the Halo 4 Enemy Weapons video.

Guess this makes up for not having a Reese Halloween thing this year? YESH![/QUOTE]

link for what they look like
http://xboxavatargear.com/2012/10/3...-t-shirt-hat-racing-suit-shelby-boss-mustang/

[quote name='hammurabi1337']Unless Ryan is a girls name thats not true, got male first try.[/QUOTE]

It actually is a girls name. Its one of those neutral names that can go both ways ;)

[quote name='Dishinshoryuken']Just FYI in case it has not been posted:

Guess this makes up for not having a Reese Halloween thing this year? YESH![/QUOTE]
Right on. I'll be on the lookout now. Thanks!

I may not post here but when i do I try to offer some bit of freebies. before i do id like to thank everyone for the constant posts and countless info on said freebies.

but i really hope i dont post something already mentioned but today through sunday gearbox is offering free skins for borderlands 2.

http://www.facebook.com/borderlandsgame

im not sure if you have to like them on facebook to see the gearbox shift codes and unfortunately you do have to own the game to participate. they are free halloween themed skins for all the classes.

These need to be entered in-game, not at 'redeem code' on xbl marketplace.

Spooky Mechromancer Skin in Borderlands 2: WTKTJ-696S5-R9RB6-5RTT3-BTS3H
Spooky Zer0 Skin in Borderlands 2: 5J53B-J96HW-F9FBX-CFTT3-FTFXS
Spooky Axton Skin in Borderlands 2: KBKBT-WH6Z5-X96B6-WX3TJ-5J6J3
Spooky Salvador Skin in Borderlands 2: WTK33-HFR95-RZRJX-KRBB3-CZ3KF3
Spooky Maya Skin in Borderlands 2: WJC3T-SS6S5-X9FTF-WRTB3-BT39H

[quote name='iRandom']Originally Posted by Discus
Free Halo Spartan Armors for Slovenia (sl-SI) and Kazachstan ( kk-KZ) accounts.

Carter SPARTAN 259 Armor female
Carter SPARTAN 259 Armor male
Jorge SPARTAN 052 Armor female
Jun SPARTAN 266 Armor male

Slovenia:
http://marketplace.xbox.com/sl-SI/Av...5b&Brand=14184

Kazachstan:
http://marketplace.xbox.com/kk-KZ/Av...ce?Brand=14239[/QUOTE]

This isn't showing as free for me when I click to purchase. Shows FREE on the first page, but then says it's 400msp. :(

you will need a slovakian or kazachstan to download/purchase those suits
just create a new hotmail/live account using those countries as your region

In other words you CAN'T use this on your main US or UK account or what have you

[quote name='AllStarTC29sMom']This isn't showing as free for me when I click to purchase. Shows FREE on the first page, but then says it's 400msp. :([/QUOTE]

You can only download/purchase with a Slovenia or Kazachstan account.

[quote name='iRandom']you will need a slovakian or kazachstan to download/purchase those suits

In other words you can use this on your main US or UK account or what have you[/QUOTE]

cant*

[quote name='iRandom']you will need a slovakian or kazachstan to download/purchase those suits

In other words you can use this on your main US or UK account or what have you[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I noticed that after I posted...sorry.

[quote name='Pwny']cant*[/QUOTE]

I didn't think you could get avatar clothing for free on another account and use it on your main account. Can someone just confirm that? Because those suits are pretty cool, but I would not pay for them.

Yeah, sadly enough microsoft is being a pain in the ass regarding these things.

Just how many people in Kazachstan actually own a xbox 360 and are able to profit from these free items?
I just can't imagine Kazachstan to be filled with xbox 360 consoles. :mrgreen:

Trying to get Halo 4 Red avatar from Legendary...

I guess I'm too late, so here are two female codes!

YYCJH-HY9VJ-MKPPR-JKKK6-QKWCZ
QWDK9-WVGPR-G4XP7-7V4M6-3R76Z

If someone has a male code and could give me one, that would be awesome.
Meanwhile, enjoy the codes for female avatars!

-B

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back