List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Discus']Yeah, sadly enough microsoft is being a pain in the ass regarding these things.

Just how many people in Kazachstan actually own a xbox 360 and are able to profit from these free items?
I just can't imagine Kazachstan to be filled with xbox 360 consoles. :mrgreen:[/QUOTE]

Is that the fake country in Borat?

[quote name='finsfan0210']Is that the fake country in Borat?[/QUOTE]

Kazachstan is a real country south of russia, parts of borat were fimed in romania :/.

[quote name='Pwny']Kazachstan is a real country south of russia, parts of borat were fimed in romania :/.[/QUOTE]

Is Romania part of Tazmania?

Romania is an Eastern Europian Country, and Tasmania is a big island below Australia.

They almost can't be any further apart from eachother. :)

[quote name='juanawoman']Is Romania part of Tazmania?[/QUOTE]

Romania is an eastern Europian country, and Tasmania is a big island below Australia.

They almost can't be any further apart from eachother.

And yes, there actually does live an animal called a Tasmanian Devil on that island, in case you're wondering. :)

[quote name='iRandom']you will need a slovakian or kazachstan to download/purchase those suits
just create a new hotmail/live account using those countries as your region

In other words you CAN'T use this on your main US or UK account or what have you[/QUOTE]
Will the so called 2 controller trick work with this?

[quote name='Pwny']Kazachstan is a real country south of russia, parts of borat were fimed in romania :/.[/QUOTE]

And it's spelled Kazakhstan. Borat sister number one prostitute there, ve'ynice!

[quote name='Blade']And it's spelled Kazakhstan. Borat sister number one prostitute there, ve'ynice![/QUOTE]

I know i messed up spelling but i was explaing what and where it us as internet folks do not know basic geography

[quote name='Blade']And it's spelled Kazakhstan. Borat sister number one prostitute there, ve'ynice![/QUOTE]

She's gotten bumped up in the last couple of years then. When the movie came out she was number four prostitute in all of Kazakhstan. :D

Originally Posted by Solomon Grundy
Will the so called 2 controller trick work with this?

[quote name='iRandom']No.[/QUOTE]

Man, that's too bad.

[quote name='juanawoman']Is Romania part of Tazmania?[/QUOTE]

Was Istanbul at some point part of Constantinople?

[quote name='Vlad Impaler7']That's nobody's business but the Turks.[/QUOTE]

Mmm, turkey. Can't wait until Thanksgiving.

[quote name='Vlad Impaler7']She's gotten bumped up in the last couple of years then. When the movie came out she was number four prostitute in all of Kazakhstan. :D[/QUOTE]

Isn't getting bumped up her job? ;)

**I know its been mentioned a few but like 20pages back and just advising it still works**

If missed because I thought I did, the 2013 Mustang ad is still popping up on the bottom os the APPs tab of the dashboard for 5 FREE things!!

Ford Mustang Avatar Gear -freebies-t-shirt-hat-racing-suit-shelby-boss-mustang/

:Added:
The Hover board Prop and Tablet Via ads too Verzion
-To get tablet you got to watch a 30-40sec video
-Play a "wack a mole" game and get over 50 pts

IMAG1063.jpg
IMAG1062.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TriskaidekaPunk']**I know its been mentioned a few but like 20pages back and just advising it still works**

IMAG1062.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Wait, is that Sarah Palin? Didn't know she plays Xbox, nor that she worked at Verizon. Funny...

[quote name='Solomon Grundy']Wait, is that Sarah Palin? Didn't know she plays Xbox, nor that she worked at Verizon. Funny...[/QUOTE]

That's Tina Fey, totally different. ;)

Sorry if this is a repeat...

http://avatarhunter.com/

Right now on the US marketplace you can purchase for free a "NFL Play 60" avatar jersey.
Open the marketplace on the dashboard and you can download for free.
You can also follow one of the links below:

Male:
$$$$$$$$$$$$/acwor8s

Female:
$$$$$$$$$$$$/awxhasc

007™ Legends

SKYFALL Content Pack (FREE)

Take on the role of James Bond as played by Daniel Craig in all new SKYFALL levels. Unlock three new single player levels following the storyline of the SKYFALL movie. Levels take place in Istanbul and Shanghai as the player (Bond) attempts to track down the villain Patrice.

The Verizon ad now has a Droid Razr avatar phone available. You have to do a quiz before it is available but then you get to choose one of three colors.

[quote name='TheCarsForever']The Verizon ad now has a Droid Razr avatar phone available. You have to do a quiz before it is available but then you get to choose one of three colors.[/QUOTE]

This is listed a few posts above with a link to another thread where I've detailed how to get all three colors. For those interested

After you get one on your main profile, log off, go to the dashboard(to be safe) and log in another us profile(it only takes a few minutes to set up a new account on hotmail and then xbl). Find the ad and do the quiz agai (answers don't matter. Go back to the store and pick a different color and download it. after the download, use a second controller to log back into your main profile. log off your fake/secondary profile. then with your main profile select the prop and download it. Do not log into your main profile before selecting a new color with your secondary/fake profile. Thats why you are getting booted to the dashboard. Also, you can delete the extra profile when you are done.

Hope this helps.

Make sure download to your secondary before switching over. And to be on the safe side, I logged my main profile off and searched for the ad with my secondaries to avoid the booting issue. And keep track of which colors you choosen. Good luck.

[quote name='TheCarsForever']The Verizon ad now has a Droid Razr avatar phone available. You have to do a quiz before it is available but then you get to choose one of three colors.[/QUOTE]

Ad hasn't shown for me

There's a new advert out for Target (christmas themed). Go right when you find it and you get a free Target Bullseye (logo) avatar prop. There's also a free gamer pic and theme.

EDIT: I found it in apps (and later in music). It's just a standard picture (no animation) but it's hard to miss with the big Target logo. Good in the US so far.

EDIT #2: The prop is actually the Target Dog with an animation involving a bone. Better than quite a few of the others, imo.

EDIT #3: Okay, WTF. It removed my I (porkchop) minecraft shirt. I went in to add it back and all my avatar award stuff is gone. I removed the prop and no luck. So I guess equip it at your own risk.

EDIT #4: Resetting the console fixed the issue. I should note there's a possibility it wasn't the Target dog that was the culprit, as I removed passwords my red ringed XBoxes earlier. Sort of doubt that would effect props, but just leaving the previous edit around in case it was the prop.

[quote name='pyoobez']There's a new advert out for Target (christmas themed). Go right when you find it and you get a free Target Bullseye (logo) avatar prop. There's also a free gamer pic and theme.

EDIT: I found it in apps (and later in music). It's just a standard picture (no animation) but it's hard to miss with the big Target logo. Good in the US so far.

EDIT #2: The prop is actually the Target Dog with an animation involving a bone. Better than quite a few of the others, imo.

EDIT #3: Okay, WTF. It removed my I (porkchop) minecraft shirt. I went in to add it back and all my avatar award stuff is gone. I removed the prop and no luck. So I guess equip it at your own risk.

EDIT #4: Resetting the console fixed the issue. I should note there's a possibility it wasn't the Target dog that was the culprit, as I removed passwords my red ringed XBoxes earlier. Sort of doubt that would effect props, but just leaving the previous edit around in case it was the prop.[/QUOTE]

Thnx m8, keeping eyes out for it.

[quote name='pyoobez']There's a new advert out for Target (christmas themed). Go right when you find it and you get a free Target Bullseye (logo) avatar prop. There's also a free gamer pic and theme.

EDIT #4: Resetting the console fixed the issue. I should note there's a possibility it wasn't the Target dog that was the culprit, as I removed passwords my red ringed XBoxes earlier. Sort of doubt that would effect props, but just leaving the previous edit around in case it was the prop.[/QUOTE]

The Paranorman prop did the same thing to me. Maybe microsoft hates dogs.

Cute prop. Found it. Thanks for the heads up.

targetd.png

[quote name='Discus']Wrecketeer is free today on the US marketplace.

Enjoy! :)[/QUOTE]

yep came here to post that, you will find it a non moving ad with a an X with a grey background

also it says offer expires nov 16. it is 1.66 gigs in size if anyone was wondering and is kinect only

you can also enter the sweepstakes by downloading the gamerpic

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back