List of bottle Recycling locations in your area

cag1000

CAGiversary!
Feedback
54 (100%)
I've been scouring the Interweb looking for Bottle recycling locations in my area to go dumpster diving. Yes I have no shame. I'm hoping someone may come up with a list of all recycling locations for CAG's and ways to do a commando mission to infiltrate the recycling factory. There seem to be bottle drop off locations in shopping centers. Those of you who work for places like this or know the shopping center drop off location layout and how it works please take this serious. I may get a disease or 2 and have to buy some gloves but I'm a TRUE CheapAss and refuse to pay $500 for something given away free every 10 min.

I total agree. I would start with a phone book. That is the quickest way to find a recycling plant or local in your area. Another idea!! The next time you are driving look along the side of the road for bottles. No one in there right mind would right down the code, then toss the bottle. They are going to be easy to spot because of the bright orange caps. LOL

i would do that but recycling is weird where i live. we recycle plastic bottles but you have to remove the cap and throw it in the trash or they won't recycle the bottle.

What we need is a locations website for the US. Also info on policies about strange CAGs wandering in to pilfer their stock. Ive heard of people doing this last time Dew was giving away those Dew Green Xboxes.

you could ask your parents if any their coworkers drink a mountain dew to save the bottle caps thats what I just told my parents right now lol

I'm all for dressing in black and hitting a recyclery tonight with 10 CAGS. bags to hold our caps, wire cutters, lookouts, split the bounty evenly.

Seriously though I know of a few drop offs that I'm gonna scopeout soon. Info on more locations and policies of vistors to the larger factories is what we really need.

[quote name='cag1000']I'm all for dressing in black and hitting a recyclery tonight with 10 CAGS. bags to hold our caps, wire cutters, lookouts, split the bounty evenly.

Seriously though I know of a few drop offs that I'm gonna scopeout soon. Info on more locations and policies of vistors to the larger factories is what we really need.[/QUOTE]

God I hope you make it on cnn tonight. ;)

alright i just realized that i was going to actually go in others people garbage and recycling plants just find a code that probably is never going to win me an xbox 360.......screw this too much work I'll just wait for some good trade in deals and rack up on trade in credit

Hey, don't give up. I got one of those Mountain Dew XBOX the last time they had a giveaway. Just be creative. Or try to find a computer geek that can help you crack their log. formulas.

[quote name='Mex25']alright i just realized that i was going to actually go in others people garbage and recycling plants just find a code that probably is never going to win me an xbox 360.......screw this too much work I'll just wait for some good trade in deals and rack up on trade in credit[/QUOTE]

Finally....someone with some sense. Thank you Mex.

When Dew was giving away those limited Xboxes I heard people in colleges throughout the country had good access on campus to all the Dew bottles and were getting shitloads of Xboxes and selling them on ebay. School is starting within a week for most schools. If you don't mind looking reallllyyy bad in front of the college bitches go to it lolz. I would but I graduated already. So I will do it all covert like in other places. Hey as long as I accumulate over 300. and go all in with a 1000 people time slot a 1/3 chance is pretty sweet. It will be my only try and if I win I win, If not I'm stopping and buying my beanie, hoodie, and CD case for like 8 bucks shipping.

[quote name='cag1000']When Dew was giving away those limited Xboxes I heard people in colleges throughout the country had good access on campus to all the Dew bottles and were getting shitloads of Xboxes and selling them on ebay. School is starting within a week for most schools. If you don't mind looking reallllyyy bad in front of the college bitches go to it lolz. I would but I graduated already. So I will do it all covert like in other places. Hey as long as I accumulate over 300. and go all in with a 1000 people time slot a 1/3 chance is pretty sweet. It will be my only try and if I win I win, If not I'm stopping and buying my beanie, hoodie, and CD case for like 8 bucks shipping.[/QUOTE]

That exactly how I felt cagg 1000 and I ended up wining a 360. I assume I still can buy the hoodie though. I actually like the looks of it and it will be pretty cold come november. I guess I won't have to wait out in the cold now for a 360 with it on though lol.

How many entries did you put into the 10 period you won the 360 with, and what was the total number of points in that one altogether?

I won an Xbox, 12 months of LIVe, & a wireless controller last year.

My dad got the Sony CD player, jacket, and other collectables.

My brother got a wireless controller, benie, and two And 1 jersies.

And I haven't seen one damn 20oz with an orange label here yet, and they were all over the place here last year. What's the hold up! I need points MD.

About 500 to be exact.............................and an additinal 500 for my bro.:bomb:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Try going here:

www.earth911.org/

Type in your zip code and click on recycling locations[/QUOTE]

Sweet got my spot

OK so where are the codes on the bottels?
Under the cap?
What color is the cap?
Bright Orange?
Do 2 liters have codes?
what about soda cans?

[quote name='cag1000']Sweet got my spot

OK so where are the codes on the bottels?
Under the cap?
What color is the cap?
Bright Orange?
Do 2 liters have codes?
what about soda cans?[/QUOTE]

under lids
BRIGHT orange
no, only 20 oz and 1 liters
specially marked 12 packs have 4 codes printed inside

[quote name='LinkinPrime']$hady were you the guy who got the Special Edition Mountain Dew XBOX some time last year?[/QUOTE]

nope not me, i'm the guy who got this one.......... ;)

bread's done
Back