List of Free Playstation Network items (NON-HOME ITEMS)

and to all of our faithful fans that have been with us and are helping us celebrate E3 2016, we proudly give you... nothing... not a damn thing... nothing free at all for you. thanks for all your money. see you next year.
They're giving free themes and avatars from their new games for completing Quests that r just clicking around watching trailers for the first 250,000 people at live.PlayStation.com

They still have the avatars and theme still available on the playstation live site as of today.  I just got mines.

Last edited by a moderator:
I never got a code for streaming it live. I wonder if you have to be ps+? I logged in and did it 2 times, both times it said I earned a reward. Did they send you an email?

I never got a code for streaming it live. I wonder if you have to be ps+? I logged in and did it 2 times, both times it said I earned a reward. Did they send you an email?
the marketing was weird, it made it seem like we had to stream it live, but afaik, we didn't. we could visit live.playstation.com whenever & clicked on the Quests tab & clicked on each link to watch the game trailers the themes/avatars belonged to. Did you click the Claim link after it said you earned a reward? After watching the trailer, the page would refresh with a Claim link activated to click on & it'll say 7-10 days to get your codes when clicking that new box.

live.playstation.com E3 event vouchers are being sent out, I just got mine with 11 codes.  I didn't go for the MLB stuff, just wasn't into it.

live.playstation.com E3 event vouchers are being sent out, I just got mine with 11 codes. I didn't go for the MLB stuff, just wasn't into it.
I'm not either, but you didn't actually have to do anything for the MLB one. Clicking the link popped up a window with a retweet button, but the reward was already unlocked by clicking the initial link; you didn't need to click the retweet button. :v

the only code that didn't work for me was the Drawn To Death Beta, I keep getting the "The code you entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid. Please check your entries." error message.  While I was copy / pasting the codes, PSN kept having errors too, but if you wait a few minutes after you get the message, it will let you enter the code.

the only code that didn't work for me was the Drawn To Death Beta, I keep getting the "The code you entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid. Please check your entries." error message. While I was copy / pasting the codes, PSN kept having errors too, but if you wait a few minutes after you get the message, it will let you enter the code.
Drawn to death in europe is the same - not valid. BTW - you can get code for drawn to death in events in playstation menu

Interesting. I didn't have trouble with any of the codes, and I got all of them.

For what it's worth, I entered mine using the web interface (so not on my PS4), though I can't imagine why anyone would do otherwise.

make sure to check your trash folder too though, sometimes your email might think something is spam and auto delete it.  So instead of showing up in the spam folder, it's in the trash folder.

GT Sport Theme : 495M-D7NG-26Q9
Paragon Avatar Bundle #1 : B82J-2KNL-PFQ5
Kill Strain Avatar Bundle #1 : TQCP-P5ND-79CA
Kill Strain Avatar Bundle #2 : 9DHH-A8NJ-AE4T
Paragon Avatar Bundle #2 : E8NR-TMNA-8CA4
Horizon Zero Dawn Static Theme : 7A6K-55NL-N6C4

GT Sport Theme : 495M-D7NG-26Q9
Paragon Avatar Bundle #1 : B82J-2KNL-PFQ5
Kill Strain Avatar Bundle #1 : TQCP-P5ND-79CA
Kill Strain Avatar Bundle #2 : 9DHH-A8NJ-AE4T
Paragon Avatar Bundle #2 : E8NR-TMNA-8CA4
Horizon Zero Dawn Static Theme : 7A6K-55NL-N6C4
Thanks for Horizon

Am I the only one who activates free DLC even when I own the base game on another console?

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone here every gone to PSX, PlayStation Experience event?  They're selling tickets but I was wondering if they even give freebies guaranteed and if it's worth the admission price.

bread's done
Back