List of Free Playstation Network items (NON-HOME ITEMS)

Ps4 only
Go into the Playstation store and search for'My Hero Academia Uncut' or 'Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans' under TV shows

Season 1 part 1 of each series is free.

Big Borderlands keys codes. You can enter these at borderlands.com now. (You no longer need to boot up the game/do it trough the system.)

Borderlands Pre Sequel Shift Codes

25 Golden Keys: 555JT-6TTT9-KCFJX-CXT33-T3FBC

20 Golden Keys: C55BT-S95CJ-CXX3R-C6J3J-5H5J3

5 Golden Keys: CCC3B-ZFFHB-6XR3R-KRB3B-RJ3KT

WCKBT-FR69B-XR6BF-W6JBT-KHJKJ

You can redeem the codes online at https://borderlands.com/en-US/vip/

PS4/PSN ONLY - 70 Gold Keys Borderlands 2 Shift Codes

20 keys: W353B-J3BK9-69XB5-ZBKJJ-55BZS 

25 Keys: KTKTT-ZSFWS-R3CHC-9BW33-3JW3H

25 keys: KBW3J-ZF5JT-JC59K-93JKT-3ZTKF 

Last edited by a moderator:
I was mildly disappointed not to see this:

Figment-Dragon.png

I just checked my email from Playstation and i received a code for a free dynamic theme for the game "Judgment " on June 1st .  The email has this titled 'Judgment launches 6/25. Get your free dynamic theme.

Should be noted that these are for the PS3 versions and that NaughtyDog will be shutting down the servers for multiplayer in September.

So they are releasing the mp packs for free even though they are shutting them down shortly? uh thanks i guess? free dlc for mp thats probably dead by now So generous naughty dog!

Should be noted that these are for the PS3 versions and that NaughtyDog will be shutting down the servers for multiplayer in September.
The Ps3 versions of Uncharted are the only ones that have mutliplayer. The Nathan Drake Collection on PS4 only had the single player campaigns.

But the Last of Us Remastered should be fine for now.

Borderlands 2: Commander Lilith & the Fight for Sanctuary [DLC] [All Regions] [No PS+]

https://store.playstation.com/en-ca/product/UP1001-CUSA01401_00-ANEMONEREV100000
If anyone is ever considering getting the Handsome Collection, grab this. It's free until July 9th, then they start charging for it.

Tickets are now 100 Free - I have decided that while the money would indeed help iO I have decided that everyone should have a fair chance at winning, were not all rich after all

Here’s a free #GhostOfTsushima PS4 Dynamic Theme

Americas: BEFB-AMNR-R4F6
Europe/AU/NZ/Russia/Middle East/Africa/India: 38BE-G6N8-L93A
Japan: N4TK-59NH-2LH3
Korea: EM56-NTNC-EHX8
Rest of Asia: DHLN-HANF-F6LH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bread's done
Back