Litherish's Listasaurus Have/Want! Wii/Xbox 360

Litherish

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
For the moment I will not be selling anything. I hope to get a list up of games/things I want to sell sometime in the near future.

My Policy
: I will ship first to buyers with 5+ feedback.

Payment: Paypal is strongly preferred, although I will accept cash/check.

Returns
: If the game does not work it may be returned, return shipping fees will not be re-imbursed.

Condition Of Games
: I check every game before I ship, they all should be in good working condition.

Ebay Feedback: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=ktemj&ssPageName=STRK:ME:UFS

Have:
* Currently Not Selling, Coming Soon *
  • Super Monkey Ball (Will Trade For A Different Wii Game!)
Want:

:360:Xbox 360:
  • Viva Pinata
  • Xbox 360 VGA Cable (Big Want! Any Brand)
:wii:Wii:
  • Wario Ware
  • Trauma Center
Paypal Money

Make Me An Offer For A B/S/T And I'll Get Right Back To You! ;)

Thanks For Taking A Look,
~Litherish

[quote name='Jack']Is it safe to assume all the NES, SNES, Genesis and N64 games are cart only?[/quote]
For the NES yes, SNES I have a lot of the covers, and I've got a bunch of the Genesis in the sturdy plastic cases. The N64 games are primarily cartridges, but I've got a few cases for those as well. Let me know what your interested in and I'll see if it has a case.

[quote name='RoarImAPanda']Bumpasaurus:bouncy:[/quote]

can you delete both of these posts cause i get an email everytime you say bump and its kinds annoying.

also forget the envelop just give ryan the check and hell give it to me

bump

[quote name='RoarImAPanda']can you delete both of these posts cause i get an email everytime you say bump and its kinds annoying.

also forget the envelop just give ryan the check and hell give it to me

bump[/quote]
Sounds good, you will have to PM a mod about the posts, I can't delete them. I withdrew on Mar 1, so 3-4 bus. days from Thursday. Probably Wednesday, it'll come in and we will write the check.

RoarImAPanda- You are subscribed to this thread, you have to unsubscribe. Do so in your control panel. You are liable for whatever may happen once the check is given to Ryan. :)

bread's done
Back