Little Big Planet Beta Codes

mbeno13

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I have two codes for the Little Big Planet Beta. I realize that the game comes out very soon and the beta ends this Sunday but you will still have a few days to play. I will give them to the 2 most convincing arguments of why i should buy a PS3 when I already have a 360 and Wii. The contest will end in 3.5 hours. Good luck :).

[quote name='underliness']Here is an argument, why do you have 2 beta keys for a system you don't own?[/quote]

I'm wondering the same thing. Sounds like a troll to me.

wow you people are so nice. I was sent them for being on some mailing list and don't have a PS3 so I decided to give them away. Sounds like you sir are the troll.

Well it has a Blu-Ray player, if you do not have one of those it is great to have I love mine. at the TGS this year Sony is announcing a huge list of upcoming games, There are a great number of games already out that are Sony exclusives like MGS, Uncharted, and Resistance. And finally trophies and DLC are finally coming in games at a steady flow. So now if any time is the best time to get into a PS3 because this is the start f a bright future for Sony

(What the hell, I'm desperate...I'll try!)

Because you are a gamer, sir! As a man who refuses to leave any potential killer ap unplayed, the inability to play Resistance, LBP and Metal Gear 4 is burning your soul!

[quote name='mbeno13']wow you people are so nice. I was sent them for being on some mailing list and don't have a PS3 so I decided to give them away. Sounds like you sir are the troll.[/quote]

lol , and what mailing list gives out betas without requesting them? 2 at that. I appreciate that you are willing to give them away. Even if it is in a little, play with my dick a bit before you can have it, contest. It just annoys me to no end that people have to create so much demand for these codes when they don't even intend on using them or don't even own the system. They just snatch them up from any source possible thinking they are worth something or they can trade them and get something of value. By taking those two codes from whatever site you got them you cheated 2 other people who might have actually used it and now you try and act like the good guy by giving them away in a contest :roll:. Just give it away to the first 2 people that want it and be done with it.

I am interested in the game so I signed up for their mailing list. I was considering buying a PS3 just for this game but do not have the scratch to afford one right now. I do not know why they sent me two codes instead of one and if I am giving them both away how am I cheating anyone. Are you done interogating me yet?

[quote name='underliness']lol , and what mailing list gives out betas without requesting them? 2 at that. I appreciate that you are willing to give them away. Even if it is in a little, play with my dick a bit before you can have it, contest. It just annoys me to no end that people have to create so much demand for these codes when they don't even intend on using them or don't even own the system. They just snatch them up from any source possible thinking they are worth something or they can trade them and get something of value. By taking those two codes from whatever site you got them you cheated 2 other people who might have actually used it and now you try and act like the good guy by giving them away in a contest :roll:. Just give it away to the first 2 people that want it and be done with it.[/quote]

The PS3 is a great system despite what people say. It can be used as a media center along with programs such as TVersity and windows media player. It has amazing games such as heavenly sword, uncharted, MGS4, warhawk, gran turismo prologue and many others. On PSN you have a vast amount of gamers who are nice and kind unlike xbl also it is free.A nice addition is the blu-ray player and if you own a HDTV it will blow you away!

Ps3 has tons of great exclusives: Metal Gear Solid 4, LittleBigPlanet, Resistance, Socom Confrontation, God of War 3, Kingdom Hearts 3, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Heavenly Sword, Disagea 3, Hot Shots Golf, Grand Turismo, Warhawk, Ratchet and Clank, Jak, Home, and more. Plus its a bluray player and you will miss out on a ton if you don't buy one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright:

1) PS3 is going to come out on top, as they have shown in the last generation. A lot of their amazing exclusives aren't even out yet.

2) The wii get's old after a while

3) Something to play when your 360 RRODs

4) Specific exclusives:

LBP
GOW3
Resistance (1+2)
Metal Gear Solid
Afrika (if it ever comes out) and many others

5) Free online

6) Cost effective

7) comes with a decent blu ray player

8) Cost is dropping and HDD and bundle quality is rising

9) Home

10) No RROD

11) earlier mentioned free Online is quickly getting up to par with 360
I can give more...

[quote name='Midgar']Well it has a Blu-Ray player, if you do not have one of those it is great to have I love mine. at the TGS this year Sony is announcing a huge list of upcoming games, There are a great number of games already out that are Sony exclusives like MGS, Uncharted, and Resistance. And finally trophies and DLC are finally coming in games at a steady flow. So now if any time is the best time to get into a PS3 because this is the start f a bright future for Sony[/quote]

My MGS PS3 died on me after 3 months pf very light use!!

Corrupt HD and BIOS. And no, its not modded.

[quote name='linkmon']My MGS PS3 died on me after 3 months pf very light use!!

Corrupt HD and BIOS. And no, its not modded.[/quote]
It's not a common occurance, mine has been up and running since launch, and my brothers 40 GB has been working since last Christmas

I would buy it if I were you only if you wanted a BR player and the system had games that you really wanted and were exclusive to the system. I own all 3 new systems and would not have paid for my 360 if it wasnt free, just not that big of a deal for the few exclusive titles that I like on it, this could go both ways for me.

The best parts of the PS3 are the blu-ray player and the Pixeljunk games. MGS4 is ok if you liked the previous ones and LBP looks like fun. If you can get a used 20 or 60GB one, it's a good deal with PS2 compatibility (especially with the MSFT live cashback). Oh, and the user upgradable hard drive is nice for a music/movie repository without the hassle of connecting a pc to your tv.

little big planet
mgs4

Ps mbeno13 is the coolest guy ever.

Last edited by a moderator:
The best argument i have for buying a PS3 when you already have the other two systems is a simple one. You never have to agonize over missing any of the great games available on each system. I love my PS3 for MGS4 and Uncharted, two great games. If you can afford it, it's nice to have the options.
Also at clearance sales, it's great to be able to pick up multiplatform games only available in that sale for a certain system.

The winners have been picked. Check your inbox for a PM. Thanks to everyone for participating and sorry to the one's I did not have a code for. Enjoy! :D

PS3 pro's and cons for the system:

Pro:
--------------------------------------------
+Blu-Ray player
+innovative games(LBP,MSG4,Warhawk etc)
+Free Online
+Most bang for you buck
+Interchangeable hardrives
+Lightweight controllers
+Interface is nearly better than 360
+Updates more
+No RROD =)
+"cares for there system more"
+Better games are coming out by the minute
-------------------------------------------
Cons:
-Overheats
-Pricey(little over a 360 elite)
-Heavy
-----------------------------------------
Overall:
-----------------------------------------
I think you should get one because you own
2/3.So why not get the last piece of the puzzle?=)
Ending Notes:
---------------------------------------------
I have a 360 and I love it.
I really want a ps3 but not enough space.
I really want a Wii I am soon going to get it plus a PSP.

Also I don't care if I don't get the code(seeing as how my brother already is getting one)
I just want to convert a another soon to be(hopefully)ps3 player.

bread's done
Back