Little Big Planet: Brand New Sealed! Very Hard To Find! Overnight Shipping!

joeybc86

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey, I have a brand new: SEALED copy of Little Big Planet that I managed to score/get my hands on yesterday!

This copy of Little Big Planet is the same copy that has been pulled off of Best Buy, Gamestop shelves, etc., and is very hard to find and has become an instant collectible video game!

The Video Game has sold on eBay for $300-$150 on AVG!

I would be willing to trade Little Big Planet for a copy of Suikoden II plus the shipping costs if you want it shipped overnight, or $175 straight up!

Please let me know this morning if you're serious about purchasing/trading for this game before I post this game on craigslist.com!

If you live in the Pinellas County Area: St. Petersburg/Tampa FL, I can get this game in your hands today! :) If you want to do overnight, I can have this game in your hands by tomorrow!

PM me for my phone number for any questions!

- Joe

You'd have better luck on Craigslist if you're trying to sell it for double it's MSRP. And there are people out there dumb enough to pay that much for it, so I'd get on it before it's re-released and it's a non-issue :)

Hmm. While there are certainly collectors here, the price tag might be a wee bit too high for a true Cheap Ass gamer. If you asked for $120, you might get a bite.

$175 is the price i'm asking, i'm willing to work out a price with someone who really wants it! I will be posting this on craigslist on my break 12:30-1:30 EST!

AVG Price on eBay with Overnight shipping is: $150!

I really want Suikoden II, (complete)! And would be willing to work out a trade for it!

If you live in my area, (Pinellas County) I will work out a lot better price, than my asking price!!! :)

[quote name='joeybc86']$175 is the price i'm asking, i'm willing to work out a price with someone who really wants it! I will be posting this on craigslist on my break 12:30-1:30 EST!

AVG Price on eBay with Overnight shipping is: $150!

I really want Suikoden II, (complete)! And would be willing to work out a trade for it!

If you live in my area, (Pinellas County) I will work out a lot better price, than my asking price!!! :)[/quote]
LICK MY CRACK! Just put the fucker on CL now. No one is biting on that here!

Have you check ebay lately? The price has decline quite a bit when some major retailers start selling at yesterday initial date. I see more buy it now under$100.

I'm positive no one in CAG is going to buy this. The community are educated consumers. Most of them know some chain stores are already selling them and rather go that route than paying inflated prices.

Under $100, but not with overnight shipping, for those people who want to play LBP on their weekend/by tomorrow!

If you don't want it overnight, I can lower my asking price!

[quote name='fatbeer']Have you check ebay lately? The price has decline quite a bit when some major retailers start selling at yesterday initial date. I see more buy it now under$100.[/quote]

What major retailers are selling it off?

I guarantee you won't get that price for LBP here, when it's coming next week.

Also, I closed all your older TL's, except for this one, so you should update your CML in your Control Panel.

Are you actually trying to sell a game for an exorbitant amount on a forum called Cheap Ass Gamer?

Side topic: From what I understand, the "updated" version of LBP will be almost indistinguishable from the version that jackasses like this guy is trying to sell (at least, from a packaging/artwork/gameplay standpoint), correct? Sure, the offensive song will be updated/removed, but what--if any--other changes will be in there?

[quote name='sizzlorr']
Side topic: From what I understand, the "updated" version of LBP will be almost indistinguishable from the version that jackasses like this guy is trying to sell (at least, from a packaging/artwork/gameplay standpoint), correct? Sure, the offensive song will be updated/removed, but what--if any--other changes will be in there?
[/quote]

The only change is the change to the song, Sony thinking to update the game discs themselves rather than just release a patch.

There's always people with disposable money paying crazy amounts on EBay for the privelidge of being one of the "cool" people to play the game a week before its release. The value may be rich today, but it will come way back down in a week when the updated retail version comes out.

From - http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articl...littlebigplanet-selling-on-ebay-for-up-to-249
Copies of the delayed PlayStation 3 title LittleBigPlanet are being offered for sale on auction site eBay for as much as USD 249.
The title was recalled last week, but not before some copies of the game had been shipped to retailers and sold on to customers.
Enterprising sellers are advertising the game as a "rare, recalled version" of the highly-anticipated title, and detailing the reason for the delay as a selling point. As one seller puts it, "this will be a collector's item because you will never be able to buy this version again."
The game was officially delayed on Friday, following the discovery of phrases from the Qur'an on the soundtrack which prompted Sony to hold the title back.
No new date has yet been set for Europe, but a release in the US should come next week.
"We will begin shipping LittleBigPlanet to retail in North America the week of October 27," said an official statement from SCEA.
Developer Media Molecule has revealed that once it discovered the problem, it prepared a day one patch for the game, but Sony was insistent that the game was recalled as users without an online connection would still be subject to the soundtrack.
"At MM we were as shocked and dismayed by this as anyone - shellshocked and gutted," said the studio on its official website.
"Obviously MM and Sony together took this very seriously. LBP should be enjoyable by all. So within 12 hours of hearing about this issue involving a lyric, Media Molecule had prepared an automatic day zero patch and had a new disk image ready; however a decision was made within Sony that the right thing to do for quality and support of people with no online was to replace existing disks.
"They assure us that they are doing everything in their power to get things straightened out as fast as possible, and will announce dates soon."

The disc is the same. A patch is coming out. Again, nothing is being changed to the disc. There aren't going to be two versions of the game out in retail.

[quote name='MasterSun1']The disc is the same. A patch is coming out. Again, nothing is being changed to the disc. There aren't going to be two versions of the game out in retail.[/quote]

..if they were using the same disc and just releasing a patch, they wouldn't have recalled every copy, guy.

Not everyone has an internet capable PS3. There will be a difference on the disc.

It even says so in the post above yours.

"Obviously MM and Sony together took this very seriously. LBP should be enjoyable by all. So within 12 hours of hearing about this issue involving a lyric, Media Molecule had prepared an automatic day zero patch and had a new disk image ready; however a decision was made within Sony that the right thing to do for quality and support of people with no online was to replace existing disks.

[quote name='shrike4242']I guarantee you won't get that price for LBP here, when it's coming next week.

Also, I closed all your older TL's, except for this one, so you should update your CML in your Control Panel.[/quote]

Nice one, Shrike! Stickin' it to the man!

And in case it hasn't been discussed, Media Molecule already said there is an existing day 0 patch that HAS to be installed to play the game online that will remove the song.

[quote name='joeybc86']Blah blah blah this game is going for eleventy billion dollars right nao, I want eleventy billion and one. No wait, now I only want half of that. No wait, now I....ahhhh fuck, I could never haggle.[/quote]

Please take your gouging ways(and your inability to haggle) and go back to Slick Deals/Fat Wallet, you Fleabaying piece of garbage.

/rant

With all of the people plopping their 'bad' copies on Ebay, the value of this game will only drop further and further. The same thing happens with ANYTHING that people THINK they can make a quick buck from.

One idiot gets it, then 20 other morons get one and they are all struggling for the top of the shit pile to get in while the price is artificially high.

I hope they all keep re-listing them till their return period is up and they're stuck with them.

I remember when Mass Effect came out , and i found it 10 days early at a fred meyer and bought it. Just for laughs I put it on craigslist to see peoples offers.

"40 dollars"
"ill trade it to you for madden 08"
"30 dollars cash in hand NOW"

lmao. Like who the hell is gonna pay 60 dollars to sell something early for half the cost?

I can't knock a guy for his hustle. If you can make a buck off of it good luck. Hell, if I could have got my hands on a few copies I would have done the same thing. I'm not going to hate just because I didn't move quick enough. You just better sell it quick because the game comes out Tuesday. Only four days away. Good luck.

[quote name='t_durden']I can't knock a guy for his hustle. If you can make a buck off of it good luck. Hell, if I could have got my hands on a few copies I would have done the same thing. I'm not going to hate just because I didn't move quick enough. You just better sell it quick because the game comes out Tuesday. Only four days away. Good luck.[/QUOTE]

True but take that crap to feebay,where people have more money than brains,places like this the members tend to try give and get good deals,that's the whole idea really.

I am not going to bash the dude,it seems his is getting his share of comments and whatnot ....;)

Greed is a bitch and a killer.

[quote name='subzero']True but take that crap to feebay,where people have more money than brains,places like this the members tend to try give and get good deals,that's the whole idea really.

I am not going to bash the dude,it seems his is getting his share of comments and whatnot ....;)

Greed is a bitch and a killer.[/quote]

The game comes out in like 4 days. Why on earth would someone pay more than retail now instead of waiting 4 days? xD He acts like his is rare or really special when it will be the exact same thing released in 4 days.

[quote name='Scorch']..if they were using the same disc and just releasing a patch, they wouldn't have recalled every copy, guy.

Not everyone has an internet capable PS3. There will be a difference on the disc.

It even says so in the post above yours.[/QUOTE]

I stand corrected. And no need to be ass Scorch. My original understanding was that it was only a patch and that the games would just not be sold early. Again, I admit my mistake.

I am offering 75 shipped priority, I have 2 copies just enough to cover cost and expenses and a little extra for myself.

Update:

I just sold Little Big Planet for $125 on Craigslist last night!

Little Big Planet was only in stores for one day and if it was sold, it was sold by mistake!

The game has been pulled off of shelves everywhere, have been shipped back to sony, and are being destroyed!

Next week a new version of the game is being released Nationwide, but it is not the Original which was sold in limited quantities!

$125 was a fair price, for a game that will probably be worth $500 in 5-10 years from now, and has already sold at a peak price of $300 on eBay this past week!

...Now what did I do with the $125 I received for Little Big Planet someone may ask..., I went on eBay this morning and bought two copys of Little Big Planet brand new,

"BUY IT NOW" for $60 a piece...lol!

I'm going to save one copy for myself & enjoy playing the other!

[quote name='t_durden']I can't knock a guy for his hustle. If you can make a buck off of it good luck. Hell, if I could have got my hands on a few copies I would have done the same thing. I'm not going to hate just because I didn't move quick enough. You just better sell it quick because the game comes out Tuesday. Only four days away. Good luck.[/QUOTE]

i got a copy to but i'm not selling my copy i got it to play not to sell because i'm a GAMER

bread's done
Back