Little Big Planet - Gen. Discussion & Info

dallow did you find yourself a nariko code? if u did i am gonna give up the offer of the extra i have to someone wanting it.

hi frisky, the codes i got were bought from bestbuy.com when they had them for 5 dollars each. i bought a few of them for friends but i realize that the codes should be shareable so i have a few extra ones i could pass on to people that want them. but they would be 7 dollars shipped, i know it doesnt seem like much of an offer but that really is the best i can do since i paid 5+tax and s&h will be about $1.20 or so. i am not trying to slang these on ebay for however much they may be going for.

This is probably a bad source- but some people on GameFAQ are reporting that Gamestop has called to tell them the game will be out tomorrow? Anyone else getting these calls?

Fatez, I couldn't make it to BB last night, but I can today after work.
I'll PM you tonight on whether I find it or not. $7 shipped is fine.

I just received an automated call saying my pre-order is available tomorrow afternoon. I'm going to check it out tomorrow and let you guys know if its true.

[quote name='FuzTurtle']I just received an automated call saying my pre-order is available tomorrow afternoon. I'm going to check it out tomorrow and let you guys know if its true.[/quote]

same here - just got the recorded message from ashley at gamestop -

Does the Kratos code that I got like a month ago give me the whole God of War preorder bonus that is now advertised on Gamestop's site or will I only get Kratos?

I do miss Aeris giving me a phone call for my pre-orders....now its "Amy". Oh well...I'll be grabbing it tomorrow.

I never did get a Kratos code when I pre-ordered, didnt even know about it....am I screwed?

I forgot how much I hate GameStop. I called to check and see if my pre-order would be in tomorrow like some people are suggesting. I called at 7:30p and Joseph answered. I asked about them getting in my pre-order for LBP tomorrow and this is the answer I got ...

"How would I know. Call another Gamestop. We're closed."

And then he hung up.

:hot::bomb::hot::bomb:

I called GS earlier this evening and was told Wed the 29th they would be in and then an hour later i get the automated call from gamestop saying tomorrow afternoon

I had a missed call earlier that didn't make sense. I called it back after reading this and it was Gamestop. Would it be possible that my game will be in tomorrow?

Yes! Tomorrow, Sackboy WILL BE MINE! MWAHAHAHAHAHA

EDIT: Has anyone tried the Nariko/Kratos Pre-Order codes yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='KingBroly']Yes! Tomorrow, Sackboy WILL BE MINE! MWAHAHAHAHAHA

EDIT: Has anyone tried the Nariko/Kratos Pre-Order codes yet?[/quote]

Been reading gamefaqs, not working yet. Servers are not up yet either on my early copy. Hopefully at midnight?

Yeah I got the Gamestop call @ 6:30pm PST as well.

I may just pick it up at GC though if they're getting them by noon as its 1/2 a mile away.

Dang. 1.02 is the update that removes the lyrics, right? I think that people who get it tomorrow will still have to update to 1.02 when they pop it in. Meaning that the discs will be exactly the same as they were last week. Discs that are manufactured later will have the update on it already (Folklore had something similar IIRC, as my disc when I got it originally was 1.10).

Dammit I have no money. :bomb: Somehow I gotta get 60 bucks before tomorrow ends.

[quote name='twistedgohan']Dang it I pre-ordered at Best Buy so they better get it tomorrow too.[/QUOTE]
they most likely wont as most BB get their trucks twice a week and Saturday isnt one of those days. I also preordered at BB and am just going to buy it at GS and cancel my BB preorder

I have mine Preordered @ Gamestop.. But I think I wanna pick it up @ Costco instead because it's cheaper.. Anyone know if they will get them in tomorrow as well?

[quote name='blackjaw']I do miss Aeris giving me a phone call for my pre-orders....now its "Amy". Oh well...I'll be grabbing it tomorrow.

I never did get a Kratos code when I pre-ordered, didnt even know about it....am I screwed?[/quote]

If you want the rest of the codes, go where everybody else who didn't get them is going to have to: Ebay.

As for me, I have a feeling the Blockbuster I pre-ordered LBP from won't get the damn thing in until the original November delay date, knowing that chain.

Ahh well.....least I have more time(to play even MORE GTA IV online and ignore the other games I have).

I imagine they will just make those free DLC in the PS Store for the first week or so, so anybody can download them if they want to.

Beat the main story levels, so I'm looking forward to going back and unlocking more items and playing the mini-game levels.

Wish I knew if I could pick this up today. I pre-ordered the game for instore pickup through the Web site but I never did receive a call saying that the game would be there today like most people did.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I imagine they will just make those free DLC in the PS Store for the first week or so, so anybody can download them if they want to.

Beat the main story levels, so I'm looking forward to going back and unlocking more items and playing the mini-game levels.[/quote]

I assume this is a no but trophies aren't up yet until the servers go live?

[quote name='Psykodelik']I assume this is a no but trophies aren't up yet until the servers go live?[/quote]

You can get trophies offline, it seems. I am signed in when I log on because I have auto-sign in for internet, but you cannot connect to the Little Big Planet servers themselves. I have gotten a bunch and just finished the game. Hopefully their servers are up soon! Want to see how other sackboys/sackgirls you guys make look like. And of course finish those multiplayer levels.

Hmm, just called the store I preordered at and the employee still thought it didn't come out until the 27th. The manager wasn't in yet, so he said to call back later because he may have a better idea if they are getting it.

I hope i can get mine today! I embarrassed my girlfriend in blockbuster yesterday. I got the call in blockbuster and then ran across the store to her. lol. she was like "ugh". So it better come out.

[quote name='blackjaw']I just called my store and he said my pre-order is ready to pick up! Hooray![/QUOTE]

Got it...the UPC for those inquiring is 711719819929. I dont know what the "recalled" one is, but thats for the one I just picked up.

Also, the girl slipped a DL costume code thing into my bag, so perhaps my GS is giving them out at the actual sale and not before hand.

yeah i got a call from gamestop last night (one of the automated calls, not from the store a reserved it from) telling me to pick it up today, but then when i called the gamestop i reserved it at he tells me that it's not in yet but people have been calling and coming in demanding the game. He said it might be hidden in one of the boxes...but i have no idea what that means.

bread's done
Back