Little Big Planet - Gen. Discussion & Info

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Linkin: There's not that many clothing items, so I don't think anybody in the beta can tell.[/quote]

Oh, I thought that there was a way to fully customize the outfit on them. Thanks.

[quote name='pete5883']Shh, keep this quiet:

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/914/914035p1.html
[/quote]

:D Thank you! :D

hope I get one :pray:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Oh, I thought that there was a way to fully customize the outfit on them. Thanks.[/quote]
There is. It's just that the beta doesn't have all that much in the way of clothing options, so I don't think anybody can tell just from the beta.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I just got one from GameInformer for being a subscriber, so check your email for a potential code.[/quote]

Frisky...;)..come on...

It's like the golden ticket!

...Frisky I'll buy you a new bicycle! I'll give you 200 dollars! no, 500! No, I'll just kill you instead!

And that is how Charlie Bucket died.

People might be getting IGN codes already

EDIT: People are getting IGN codes, and they're being sent out manually. So they should be sent out over the next couple of hours.

For the wonderful people of the CAG community, the first person who quotes this post, gets a US code. I guess I should thank IGN for both my codes.

EDIT:Congratulations, arnoldrimmer, check your PMs.

[quote name='MisterBee']For the wonderful people of the CAG community, the next person who quotes this post, gets a US code. I guess I should thank IGN for both my codes.[/QUOTE]

done

[quote name='MisterBee']For the wonderful people of the CAG community, the first person who quotes this post, gets a US code. I guess I should thank IGN for both my codes.

EDIT:Congratulations, arnoldrimmer, check your PMs.[/quote]
Hi im new here. dang, looks like im too late for the free code, but if anybody has an extra one ill still take it. SNOOGANS :bouncy:

[quote name='MisterBee']For the wonderful people of the CAG community, the first person who quotes this post, gets a US code. I guess I should thank IGN for both my codes.

EDIT:Congratulations, arnoldrimmer, check your PMs.[/quote]

so if I got a code... would I be able to play now?

P.S I got boobs on my shoulders.

Remember, if you have a spare key, share it with the LBP beta key thread, in chronological order which is listed of course.

[quote name='KingBroly']Remember, if you have a spare key, share it with the LBP beta key thread, in chronological order which is listed of course.[/quote]

My apologies, I did not see the other thread, or my code would have went to the highest person on the list left without a code.

I wish CheapyD had gotten some! He could have hooked up everyone in this thread. It probably has something to do with Wombat's Penis-talk. Burn, Wombat, Burn!!!

[quote name='KingBroly']They said it was first come, first serve, and emails were being sent out manually.[/QUOTE]
Right, but since I was there so early, if I was ever going to get one, I would've gotten one by now. BS.

The reply here was around 6:40pm, I got mine in around 7:15, and at the time, only 65 or so comments were on the page. Whatever that means.

Question for you guys- I'm desperate for both the Kratos and Nariko codes. I already have my pre-order for LBP all paid off at Gamestop so I have Kratos, how should I go about getting the Nariko code? I'm not particularly fond of the prospect of paying 15 dollars for a code off of eBay, but if it's either that or pay 60 bucks for a pre-order at Best Buy then I might as well start bidding now.

I just got on like 5 minutes ago, there wasn't anything on there yet, but you can bet your ass something is coming today.

Gamepro's is coming, along with 1UP's. IGN codes are being sent out today.

bread's done
Back