Little Big Planet - GOTY for $26

[quote name='Masterkyo']Don't forget Little Big Planet 2 coming out later this fall or winter possible early 2011 :)[/QUOTE]

Jumping the gun a little? It was leaked by a musician that his music was licensed. Nobody has confirmed what he said, much less a release date. Do you have a different source?

[quote name='Masterkyo']Don't forget Little Big Planet 2 coming out later this fall or winter possible early 2011 :)[/QUOTE]

still have plenty time to get one

I really don't how are they gonna sell the second LBP to me, I mean first one has about half a million levels already.

grabbed it finally. I figured this was my best chance at getting it and still maintaining the FSSS at Amazon

[quote name='$1.25']Is this game worth playing if youre not going to buy the metric ton of DLC that was released?[/QUOTE]

If you like platformers and love creating your own levels then yes. The GOTY edition includes a good amount of DLC that should satisfy the needs of most gamers already right?

yeah i got the goty like last week.. bought it on amazon and used my $10 credit from the FFXIII presale. You will have fun for sure, esp online will provide a good few laughs when trying to work through levels with people.

[quote name='kart007k']I really don't how are they gonna sell the second LBP to me, I mean first one has about half a million levels already.[/QUOTE]

It's going to work with the PS move, have tons more level making features, youtube integration, and have 3D support. Those are my predictions at least. The argument about the necessity for a sequel can be made about many games. Obviously they're going to have to change it up in order to justify a second one.

bread's done
Back