Little Big Planet Pre-Order (PS Vita) $30 + Free Shipping @Newegg

Thanks, I pre-ordered it. I'm not exactly sure why I did. I seem to like these games in theory a lot more than I do after I play them. Guess I keep hoping this will be the one.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Anyone know if this comes with the costumes?[/QUOTE]

It most likely won't. I had tried asking about if LBP Karting would come with the Kevin Butler DLC, and got no response from the developers. If you look on both Amazon and Gamestop, you can see under the preorder details the codes will be e-mailed or printed on the reciept for both games. So this just leads me to believe it won't be included in the first batch in the game case, but as codes given out. :cry:

[quote name='rpghope18']It most likely won't. I had tried asking about if LBP Karting would come with the Kevin Butler DLC, and got no response from the developers. If you look on both Amazon and Gamestop, you can see under the preorder details the codes will be e-mailed or printed on the reciept for both games. So this just leads me to believe it won't be included in the first batch in the game case, but as codes given out. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Hmmmm, now I have to make a decision. $10 or the costumes? I want the costumes, but the thing is, they're really not that important.

Yeah same here, I really want the costumes, but 10 bucks is really enticing when you're broke. Also, I have a shitload of costumes from LBP1 and 2, still though, new stuff. :(

Given how much DLC for costumes they had for the LBP games on PS3, I wouldn't be surprised if the preorder DLC ends up on PSN later for a few bucks. I would rather get the game early for $10 less and just wait until the costumes go up on PSN.

[quote name='suwillgetu']Given how much DLC for costumes they had for the LBP games on PS3, I wouldn't be surprised if the preorder DLC ends up on PSN later for a few bucks. I would rather get the game early for $10 less and just wait until the costumes go up on PSN.[/QUOTE]

Supposedly the Bioshock ones won't and the knight ones will be different colors.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Hmmmm, now I have to make a decision. $10 or the costumes? I want the costumes, but the thing is, they're really not that important.[/QUOTE]Cheapassgamer.com. :p

Played the beta, was absolutely blown away by it: not only is the transition to the Vita a flawless experience, but the added touch screen elements really add an awesome new layer to the gameplay. Didn't play much of LBP2 b/c I felt like it wasn't different enough from the first one, but I'll be playing a ton of the Vita version.

bread's done
Back