Little Big Planet Ps3 Game of the Year Edition $29.98 Amazon (Temporari Out of Stock)

miguel2003

CAGiversary!
Price Match Walmart? Amazon has Little Big Planet Game of the year Edition for $31.04. I don't know if this a good deal. I'm hearing rumors about a drop in the price for $29.99.

Enjoy it!!

UPDATE: Now $29.98, We were right about the new price, temporarily out of stock.

Last edited by a moderator:
yep

might as well wait for it till it hits 30.
the price should go down after that...hopefully. :(

Ordered with my amazon credit. Hoping for the non-GH packaging, but it's not a big deal. I like the new PS3 logo on the spine anyway :p

[quote name='fizzywix']Ordered with my amazon credit. Hoping for the non-GH packaging, but it's not a big deal. I like the new PS3 logo on the spine anyway :p[/QUOTE]

Ditto :)

[quote name='rpnguyen']I had amazon credit. The red case isn't really that big of a deal - I have some extra clear PS3 cases anyway.[/QUOTE]

so the only difference is the case itself?

[quote name='HeSaveDave']so the only difference is the case itself?[/QUOTE]

No. GH versions have GH version of the disc with red section on the bottom. In addition, it seems these new versions of GH has the newer PS3 logo on the cover insert as well.

[quote name='FactionG']No. GH versions have GH version of the disc with red section on the bottom. In addition, it seems these new versions of GH has the newer PS3 logo on the cover insert as well.[/QUOTE]

absolutely right, in addition to the red case, there is cover art with red GH art, blu-ray with red stripe.

but here's why those things don't matter to me while the red case does - i'd rather have 30 clear ps3 cases in a row rather than some red cases interspersed here or there amongst a sea of clear cases.

as for art, you can print the old version out yourself if it really bothers you that much. and as for the disc...who's going to see the disc anyway? it's either going to be inside the case or inside your ps3. ultimately it's the exact same game you're getting and that's what's important.

bread's done
Back