Little Big Planet

wealthyassgamer

CAGiversary!
My original plan to get this game was to exchange it from the b2g1 deal from TRU but because of the recall, my plans have been ruined and now i'm getting desperate. I currently have Grid as a placeholder which I think i'm goin to just end up exchanging for another game and buying LBP from somewhere else (thinking Target as it is the closest to me). Here's my question - Are there ANY deals whatsover that I can take advantage of when buying this game? I don't care if it's 10% off, $5 gift card, free coin purse, etc....I won't be completely satisfied paying the full price if I don't get a little something out of it other than the game :(

It doesn't necessarily have to be a deal at target...if it's at best buy or CC, I wouldn't mind driving a little further to get it (or anywhere else for that matter).

I thought it was only pre-ordering that would get me the $10 GC, i'll look into it.

edit: you are right but is it only online?

edit2: Jesus, target doesn't have it either...this recall really screwed things up for me and this game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just as a side note, if you have any CC giftcards I'd use them before the end of the year because if CC files for bankruptcy protection you may have problems redeeming them if they go under further than that.

There is an exploit in CC's online ordering. You can score LBP for 44.99 + txs/ship. It will remove the GC therefore eliminating a reason to go there again.

I just got it at CC and they were still honoring last week's ad of a $15 gift card. I didn't even have to ask.

BUMP for no longer looking for a deal. Best deal right now is definitely the CC one. Went in today and got LBP + $15 GC. Now I gotta find something worth $15 dollars online at CC.

bread's done
Back