Little King's Story - $15.35 at Microcenter

chiwii

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I just picked up Little King's Story for $15.35 at Microcenter. It seemed like a good price - it's a little over $28 on Amazon, and $30 at Gamestop right now.

I think I bought the last one at my local Microcenter (Chicago).

So...

If I go to my local Microcenter, I can get...

...wait, nevermind!

I don't have a F---ing Microcenter where I live!

Thanks for the post anyway.

Guess I gotta figure out where the nearest F---ing Microcenter is to me!

Thanks, Again, I guess.

Please change your topic to-

"You're F---ed if you don't live ANYWHERE NEAR a F---ing Microcenter, if you do indeed want a copy of 'Little King's Story' for a mere $15. You're screwed otherwise!"

Dammit! I hate living in a big town, and still being nowhere NEAR a store mentioned on this site, that has something I might actually want!!!

*finds bottle of chill pills..., takes one*

I feel someWHAT! better now???!!!

F U Microcenter, for not being located near me.

F U to HELL!!!

[quote name='alarmed']Please change your topic to-

"You're F---ed if you don't live ANYWHERE NEAR a F---ing Microcenter, if you do indeed want a copy of 'Little King's Story' for a mere $15. You're screwed otherwise!"

Dammit! I hate living in a big town, and still being nowhere NEAR a store mentioned on this site, that has something I might actually want!!!

*finds bottle of chill pills..., takes one*

I feel someWHAT! better now???!!!

F U Microcenter, for not being located near me.

F U to HELL!!![/QUOTE]

LOL - sorry!

[quote name='tipio']Such a great game. Thanks for this deal. There's one out by Downer's Grove, too. I'll check it out later.[/QUOTE]

I just checked the Microcenter website, and it looks like the Downers Grove location is out of stock. I have no idea if their website is accurate. You might want to call before driving out there.

Didn't have it at the Downer's Grove one (unless I missed it), but it wasn't on the shelf. Thanks for the heads up though chiwii.

[quote name='Veronica Mars']Agreed.

Here's the link for other lazy's like me.[/QUOTE]

Nice find op and thanks for the link. Sadly my local store is sold out. :cry:

I'm not surprised the Cambridge, MA store is out of stock. I went there a week or two ago to see what they had and their stock consisted of a few thousand shovelware PC games and then a few newer games for the newer systems and absolutely nothing that was worthwhile.

Thanks for the heads up, OP.

[quote name='youenvy']game sucks[/QUOTE]

Unless you listen to reviews (87 on metacritic) or you actually played it. If you arent a fan of the genre, dont bother posting your opinion. Bought mine for 50$ and it was totally worth it. Great deal OP.

Damn, I never even knew they had a Microcenter in Cali until I saw their site.

Unfortunately, the two locations in CA are out of stock :( .

[quote name='fyrflash1969']Unless you listen to reviews (87 on metacritic) or you actually played it. If you arent a fan of the genre, dont bother posting your opinion. Bought mine for 50$ and it was totally worth it. Great deal OP.[/QUOTE]

hah finally i knew id get someone to respond-

i honestly thought more people would.

im actually next on the list to get it on goozex-

bread's done
Back