Little King's Story (Wii) $19.96 @ Amazon

[quote name='skubish']It's pretty game if you like farmville, harvest moon, etc style games[/QUOTE]

I don't like farmville or harvest moon, but I don't find this game like those. It's like an RTS Lite and an awesome game with excellent presentation/writing.

[quote name='Draekon']I don't like farmville or harvest moon, but I don't find this game like those. It's like an RTS Lite and an awesome game with excellent presentation/writing.[/QUOTE]

thank god. I was about to return my copy. I hate farmville and harvest moon.

Still waiting for it to drop to about $12-13 like Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition. I can certainly see this game joining the likes of Madworld, Okami (Wii), et al very soon, so I'm really not in a big hurry to pick this up yet.

I've played enough Pickmin-y games already, so $20 is still kind of stretching it.

Bought with $10 credit from something or another and free 2-day shipping (thanks to Amazon for the free year of Prime!).

How long do you think it will be $20? I would want to wait to get it with the $20 from pre-ordering Metroid: Other M

[quote name='yarkitty123']Still waiting for it to drop to about $12-13 like Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition. I can certainly see this game joining the likes of Madworld, Okami (Wii), et al very soon, so I'm really not in a big hurry to pick this up yet.

I've played enough Pickmin-y games already, so $20 is still kind of stretching it.[/QUOTE]

That would be nice, but I don't see that happening as the games you mentioned are from big publishers and they were expected to sell more than LKS ever would have. Though I would love for it to drop more but I just don't see that happening.

If anyone has a micro center nearby make sure to check for little kings story there. I picked up a copy on clearance two weeks ago for around $9.

Great game btw.

Does anyone know if the publisher ever got around to fixing the glitch that caused this game to freeze/not work?

[quote name='E-Z-B']Great deal for those who can't find it for $15 at their local costco.[/QUOTE]
WTF is a costco? Sounds like a gas station. Just saying.

[quote name='gamerdogbert']WTF is a costco? Sounds like a gas station. Just saying.[/QUOTE]

WTF is a gamerdogbert? Sounds like a turd with an identity crisis. Just saying.

Do Xseed games become very hard to find later? I'm truly on the fence about this game, I want it because it looks like a nice game, but my current backlog makes me think about getting it at a later date. Atlus games use to be hard to find later, but not any more since they usually re-print now.

[quote name='wampa8jedi']WTF is a gamerdogbert? Sounds like a turd with an identity crisis. Just saying.[/QUOTE]
Had to refer to wikipedia to find out what costco is. Not all chains are in every state, or every town, you know.

Thanks! I almost bought it a year ago, but I ended up getting rid of my Wii. Now I'm getting another one, so hopefully this game will still be available at this price in the near future.

F.Y.I., the link now shows the price as $28 from a different seller, but you can still get it from Amazon for $20; you just have to wait 1-3 weeks for shipment.

[quote name='gamerdogbert']Had to refer to wikipedia to find out what costco is. Not all chains are in every state, or every town, you know.[/QUOTE]
They actually sell gas to :D

bread's done
Back