Little League World Series 2010/Double Play $9.99-$19.99 - Amazon DotD

Awesome, in for 1 :ps3:. I hadn't actually looked into the details of this game, writing it off as crap since it wasn't MLB. Turns out that it looks pretty cool.

Not bad, although with my backlog so large at the moment I wonder if after baseball season is over if it won't drop even further. The only thing with this is that there are no licensed player names so I shouldn't expect it to be replaced with a new title next year, right?

i almost grabbed it for the DS thinking i could dump the 2010 for around 8 or 9 bucks and pick up the double play for 10..

amazon only gives 25 cents for 2009 on the ds ..

2009 on the DS is a fun little game ... short but fun (i think 2008 was bad

[quote name='battra92']Not bad, although with my backlog so large at the moment I wonder if after baseball season is over if it won't drop even further. The only thing with this is that there are no licensed player names so I shouldn't expect it to be replaced with a new title next year, right?[/QUOTE]
They've put one of these out each of the last 3 years at least.

This is the first year for it on the 360 and PS3 though.

I bought this (based on Shipwreck's review) and I really enjoyed it. Its cool being able to create your own team and go through a full tournament. Definitely worth the $20 if you're at all interested in the game.

[quote name='slidecage']i almost grabbed it for the DS thinking i could dump the 2010 for around 8 or 9 bucks and pick up the double play for 10..

amazon only gives 25 cents for 2009 on the ds ..

2009 on the DS is a fun little game ... short but fun (i think 2008 was bad[/QUOTE]
So the DS Double Play comes with the 2008 and 2009 versions? It's hard to make out the box art.

And does anyone know if there are any significant different between the PS3/360 versions? I was thinking about ordering it for PS3 along with the DS double pack.

[quote name='ZForce915']I decided I'll get my $20 worth and since I had $20 credit expiring within a month it was basically free.

Go me I guess? :)[/QUOTE]

Gee, thanks for pointing this out. I thought about ordering it, and then decided against it. :dunce: I forgot I had a $20 credit from Madden until I read your post. I went ahead and bought it.

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']Played it and hated it. It must just be me though.[/QUOTE]

It would help people out if you explained why you hated it. Just saying "hated it" offers us nothing unless we already know what you do/don't like.

bread's done
Back